Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can you/do you game while under the influence of something?

41 replies to this topic
Input
  • Input

Pineapple

• Members

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:06 PM

I played V while on about 3 hits of acid about a year ago. I was on the mission where you race the 2 guys on the highway then arrest them to steal there cars.

The whole time, the road was warping into a point on the center of the screen and would unwarp as I drove through it. And later I stopped playing entirely because of some graffiti near Franklin's house, it was basically stair welling downward, it went from from green to purple to orange and back to green as it would "step down". It's tough to put to words. Long story short it's fun but there's no way in hell I could actually get through a game tripping like that.

• Mister Pink likes this

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:06 PM

I can't exist without being under the influence of something. Weather at work, at home or in the middle of nowhere, I'm smoking green.

With the green i play fine on the hardest settings, any game. With something like Acid however, It has to be an easy going game. Something like Battlefield or Outlast would be the worst option. GTA is a good option though if you find yourself indoors on a trip. 

• El Diablo likes this

ShadowPerson
  • ShadowPerson

I´m the beast that descends from the shadows.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 06 April 2017 - 12:18 AM

If I´m drunk... go full rampage 10 times quicker than usual on GTA

luisniko
  • luisniko

Mayhem Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:42 PM

Game is more fun when I'm under the influence of delicious red wine.

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:47 PM

I play sober more than I play intoxicated.

Chaise
  • Chaise

Packers Fan.

• Members

Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:51 AM

I prefer to play sober if it's my first playthrough of a game just because I can understand everything better if I am. Any other time though being high just makes everything so much better and cooler, nothing quite like doing crazy sh*t on GTA while blazed out of my mind haha. Don't like to play while drunk though, just find it to hard to focus while wasted.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 07 April 2017 - 11:57 AM

it went from from green to purple to orange and back to green as it would "step down". 

Colour cycling. I once spent an hour while on mushrooms staring at a painting and asked the guy that owned it where he got his animated poster from. 

OT: I am pretty much always high when I game. I'm pretty much always high when I do anything. 

• Input likes this

Input
  • Input

Pineapple

• Members

Posted 07 April 2017 - 11:51 PM

it went from from green to purple to orange and back to green as it would "step down". 

Colour cycling. I once spent an hour while on mushrooms staring at a painting and asked the guy that owned it where he got his animated poster from. 

OT: I am pretty much always high when I game. I'm pretty much always high when I do anything. 

Haha yeah, hallucinogens are some fun stuff. It would clone in a different color, move over and and zoom in then repeat. Created some like animated upward spiral, crazy sh*t lol.

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:41 PM

Yes, i kinda like being drunk and then trying my best to do a race and win it and not fall asleep or something kinda.

Also if i do i can afterwards tell the lobby they got smoked by someone who was drunk :p

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:56 PM

Never and I even never ever considered doing it.

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

The idiots are taking over

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 29 April 2017 - 07:41 PM

Not something I'm proud of, but a fair few years back I was heavily into Weed, and I actually found that it seemed to up my performance in Modern Warfare 2, back when this was practically the only game I played. Not sure if it was the whole slowing down of time aspect of the weed, or whether it was just some type of confidence boost, but whenever I was high, I was a beast at Quickscoping, something that I was terrible at when sober. Got to the point that I'd only play the game if I was high...

• Mister Pink likes this

KratosDrake
  • KratosDrake

Snazzy and shiny that's how I roll

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:20 PM

No, no, none.

Simple and right to the point.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users