Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is your favorite and least favorite mission on GTA online?

21 replies to this topic
AceThaCreator
  • AceThaCreator

B*tch Dont Kill My Vibe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

Favorite:rooftop rumble

Least:Quarry Quarry(I for the life of me cant beat this mission)

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:35 PM

Favorite: Extradition

Hated: All of Lester's "Get Merryweather Cargobob, Pick up crate"

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:38 PM

FAVORITES:
Potshot
Survival Processing
Drift Kings race

LEAST FAVORITES: 
Any requiring a game character to call me.
Any which was created by another player (player created content).

dzian
  • dzian

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:44 PM

Some missions I really like but the payout is crap. Seems really unbalanced. Some mussions are boring can be completed rather fast and pay 5k rp. Some are harder and much more fun but only give 1800rp.

My least favorites are any that are verses. Especially when you're doing several jobs with friends and then the next one through your phone is a verses and requires you to split into teams.

Like to play with my friends not against them. Which is why I was hoping gta online would have a proper story to it.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:49 PM

Hated missions: Any point where I'm bound by the rules and coding of the game.

Favourite missions: Relentlessly griefing someone, then when they leave the game, session hopping to catch them and start again.

• meatrocket8 likes this

cjdavies
  • cjdavies

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:51 PM

Least - Lester's Base Invaders

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:53 PM Edited by SaturdayNight, 15 January 2014 - 05:56 PM.

I was able to complete quarry quarry with a friend without getting alerted by enemies. We used calculated positions to take targets out using suppressors and in tandem with one another. Then after we killed the guys by the first van we left it there. We then cleared the second in the same manner stealthily then after that we were able to take the vans without any bikers chasing us down due to the element of surprise. Once te lookout guys are alerted the guys by the vans call for back up. 

I like rooftop rumble, sinking feeling, satellite communications

All of these gave more than 4k RP for hard mode using only two people. 

Least favorites are Out of harmony, Dry Docking, Cops Capacity, they're stupidly difficult for the reward offered, theres a time limit on Out of harmony and reward is not worth the risk. 

EDIT- added some more disliked missions.

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:56 PM

Fav: landing gear

Worst: high priority case for low levels. If you don't have a chopper this mission is totally fubar.

Also chopper tail that dune buggy chase is stupid after having to drive to that location. And that damn mission was broken by patch 1.09 so the meth defense never triggered. All around douchebaggery.
Judging the jury is pretty crappy unless you have a full lobby you pretty much have to use the buzzard to beat the time limit.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:59 PM

Base Invader is by Ron

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:01 PM

Favorite: Coveted, you all know why.

Hated: any mission from Gerald in which you kill almost two dozen gang members, steal a boat full of hard drugs worth at least 50 or 60 grand, driving said boat to a drop off point while gangsters chase after you, and then getting paid 500-2000 bucks.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:02 PM Edited by am30, 15 January 2014 - 06:03 PM.

Least - anything for Simeon.  His payouts are beyond terrible and they involved so much hassle that they're not worth it.  The one where you have to chase the Coquette still haunts me from when I was a low level noob in an electric car with the top speed of a reversing a drunk snail.  All missions that involve PvP.

Favourite - anything I can takle myself that gives a good payout and RP.

Base Invader is by Ron

Trevor.

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:12 PM

Favourite: potshot/crystal clearout 3
Least favourite: used to be death from above, but since they made the hacking beyond hard it's rich men in richman.

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:36 PM

Fav Rooftop Rumble. 

I hate Cops Capacity. 

That mission is the worst paying / Time to cash/rp mission in the game.

Not only does it take a while but it is timed too. 

Fallcreek
  • Fallcreek

Never Born, Never Dead

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:59 PM

Favorite: Stocks and Scares

Hated: Any of those damn Cargobob missions (COPS! ARGGH!!!)

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:21 PM

Cops capacity used to be worth it as the car prior to the patch was keepable after the mission and sold for a nice 18K due to the bulletproof tires.

Fave, Anything that involves hacking and fighting off waves of enemies I.E Chemical Extraction, The Los Santos Connection, Stocks and Scares

Least, Any of trevors / Satellite Communication - The amount of times I have had the bikers rides explode due to me running them over is obscene

AceThaCreator
  • AceThaCreator

B*tch Dont Kill My Vibe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:02 PM Edited by BlackAce23, 15 January 2014 - 07:59 PM.

Favorite: Coveted, you all know why.
Hated: any mission from Gerald in which you kill almost two dozen gang members, steal a boat full of hard drugs worth at least 50 or 60 grand, driving said boat to a drop off point while gangsters chase after you, and then getting paid 500-2000 bucks.

Yea that motherf*ucker is cheap i stopped doing his missions because of that reason.

Favourite: potshot/crystal clearout 3
Least favourite: used to be death from above, but since they made the hacking beyond hard it's rich men in richman.

Yea rich men in richman is another one i hated never beat couldnt hack that alarm

Some missions I really like but the payout is crap. Seems really unbalanced. Some mussions are boring can be completed rather fast and pay 5k rp. Some are harder and much more fun but only give 1800rp.

My least favorites are any that are verses. Especially when you're doing several jobs with friends and then the next one through your phone is a verses and requires you to split into teams.

Like to play with my friends not against them. Which is why I was hoping gta online would have a proper story to it.

Yea im the same way with missions i like to play together not seperate unless im doing deathmatch or races which i dont do as much.

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:50 AM

Some of my favourite missions include: Chemical Extraction, Hack and Dash, Rooftop Rumble, The Parking Carage (the latter two because of the massive RP reward for completing an uncomplicated mission). 

Simeon's missions are on the top of my dislike list followed by the ones requiring you to locate a Cargobob at Fort Zancudo. Fkn tricky evading the cops !!!

RoachKiller_416
  • RoachKiller_416

Sabre Turbo ftw!

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:30 AM

Most favorite: Rooftop Rumble by Martin, that's because it is a fast and easy mission with high payout ($18750 on hard)

Least favorite: ATV Steal by Simeon, by far the worst mission I've ever played in GTA Online especially if you do it without any friends or other players. Chasing after 4 ATVs around the whole map is just pain in the butt, and after all that BS, you will only get less than $2000.

Peachrocks
  • Peachrocks

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:22 PM Edited by Peachrocks, 16 January 2014 - 12:26 PM.

Favorite

There are a lot I like. Mostly Martin's aside from Death From Above which is gamey bs if doing it alone. Friggin infinite cops unless you 'shoot a few guards, lose cops, come back, shoot a few more guards'. I actually don't mind the blow up ones Simeon has. Yeah I take issue with the fact you spend half of the pay out on the stuff to blow the cars up effectively but it is at least fun for me.

Least favorite

- Any anti Lost mission, Trevor, Ron and sometimes Gerald can go screw themselves. Had 5 anti Lost missions once, Trevor, Ron, Lamar's, Gerald and Martin's. Martin's I mind the least because I'm liberating someone (sorta) but still dislike doing it

- Anything other than blow up series from Simeon.

- High Priority case. Horrid payout for effort and practically requires a chopper without given easy access to one.

- Cop Capacity. Infinite gamey cops that you are better off not shooting? Check. Stupid time limit preventing you losing the infinite clown car spawning cops to do the job? Check. Having to use explosives that cost about half of what the job is worth? Check...

Why is this in GTA IV section anyways?

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Insert Things I Hate Here

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:16 PM

Bomb The Base II

Yes seriously, wrong f*cking section, like half the crap in the Multiplayer section too.

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

The Harwood Butcher

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:36 AM

I have no idea why this is here. Off to the GTAO forum.

Spiffy McNugget
  • Spiffy McNugget

Titled Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:47 AM

Favourite: Bomb The Base II

Least favourite: Anything from GTAO

*to be fair Violent Duct is ok.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users