GTA Online Maintenance @ 9pm EST

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
677 replies to this topic
BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:07 AM

Dunno how to check my garage but if my 3 mañanas, Tailgater, Sentinel Convertible or Sanchez with custom wheels are gone, I will go batsh*t insane.

It's funny you say that, because of all the cars I had yesterday, the ones I will be most pissed off about losing are my 2 mananas, Tailgater, Sentinel convertible, and Nemesis. I just reactivated my Social Club account a few hours ago and it's showing my garage as having the same cars I had back in November. So I'm holding my breath.

Bolatsi
  • Bolatsi

Runkkari

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:08 AM

All I care about are my cars. If I lose my cars, I lose interest in GTA: Online.

"Your cars", which you should not have. LOL

Ok, its not your fault, but still. This game was supposed to have a logic with effort spent <-> status symbols gained.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:08 AM

have they rectified the hacked ranks? 

I actually would love that. I want to know what people's real levels are. It sucks going into a lobby and seeing a level 400 but not knowing if he was legit or not.

LahTigre
  • LahTigre

Miss Demeanor

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:16 AM Edited by LahTigre, 16 January 2014 - 11:19 AM.

Well before the "Unable to load website" message on IFruit, it shows I have 440k, down from 270 million.  

I still cannot seem to check my garage's status, but it's safe to say I'm probably sticking with the cars I have now supposing they are all still there.  I was on the verge of trashing and swapping the unsellable pre-1.07 patch cars for the same car(but sell able,) or just open up the slot for something else; but now I'm not sure of either and think I'll just wait and see.

My only regret is I wish I had restocked on ammo, I blew through my sticky bombs Monday night trying to "encourage" two players/idiots to leave a green zone so the crate would drop.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

SWANKNESS_11

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:22 AM

4.6bn --> 550K

Still showing full garage on SC.

Is the game back up then? Not at home...

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:26 AM

No it's not up. I got pushed back to 450k fro 4 mil but I dont need squat so am cool with it. 

Angerbox
  • Angerbox

lolwut?

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:29 AM

My cars are showing up on the sc but it days they're all stock in the stats..? Does it say this for anyone else or have they reset all my rides to bone stock? =/

Stoakzee
  • Stoakzee

Number 1 Pilot in Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:29 AM

You can take my money but you'll never take my TANK!

On another note spawn killing with the tank will be a lot more fun now that people have a lot less money :lol:

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:35 AM

Love this thread just for laughs.  All I gotta say is "haha."

Glad I don't take part in any of this online nonsense and never will.  Have fun guys, LOL

• Metal Slime likes this

Metal Slime
  • Metal Slime

A Metal Slime draws near! Command?

• Members
  • None

You can take my money but you'll never take my TANK!

On another note spawn killing with the tank will be a lot more fun now that people have a lot less money :lol:

Person on mic: "Check out my Bugatti!"

You in a tank with Off Radar from Lester: "That's nice. It will be a shame if something were to happen to it..." *blows it up*
  • MetalMilitia89 likes this

dzian
  • dzian

Street Cat

• Members

They need to sort pegasus ranks and everything if they want the game to be fair.

Any possibilty of heists and other content pulling in new players will be impacted if the game isnt going to give them a fair chance.

And again when you sit in a lobby of people all modded ranks driving tanks any new or fair player hardly stands a chance
  • Metal Slime likes this

Angerbox
  • Angerbox

lolwut?

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:37 AM Edited by xLuCx, 16 January 2014 - 11:41 AM.

Yup. It appears they removed all my mods and paint jobs from all the vehicles in my garage. Guess I'll find out for sure when i log back on

edit - I might be jumped the gun on this one. It says that vehicles may not be as shown in the pic. Carry on, my bad.

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:38 AM Edited by dlow, 16 January 2014 - 11:40 AM.

everybody go and check your rockstar social club statistics. they took the money away!  :dontgetit:

Yep .... Am i crying about it HELL NO,

I just checked at 9pm eastern last night i had 1.6 billion  i now show 45k

My Garage seems to be correct at least the vehicles do, and so is my rank

do i think the amount left is fair....I am not sure, i had been gifted a ton of money so how much i actually used is hard to calculate, because i did spend and upgrade cars, weapons ect that i may not have done if i had not received the money, after a while i stopped worrying if the money i was spending was gifted money or not, i just spent it and went on

Here are a few things to consider if you are feeling they took money you had earned in the sweep

How much mindless spending did you do

• Like just hit the purchase all ammo option at the start of a mission
  • Buy every piece of clothing at the store
  • Buy every hair style, beard, makeup ect
  • did you ever steal a car go fully upgrade to go and and try it just to sell it for a big loss .......if you are above rank 40  and have 95% of the mods unlocked the upgrades to the highend parts and paint jobs cost over 250k  but you sell them because you didnt like it, for 90k-109k
  • did you ever help a buddy out by upgrading a car to sell so they had money to either buy an apt or ammo
  • did you ATP hop just to see if you liked a location better
  • Set bountys on other players because you had extra money
  • call in mercs, muggers, air strikes because you now had extra money and was pissed  off at the griefers
  • how many Pegasus Vehicles do you own
  • how many cars did you sell using the LSC glitch back in the day

I would safely bet that 99.999999% of everyone playing the game has used gifted money, the only way not to would have been to use the second character to hold the cash......and never deposit any money from that character .......i really doubt that any of  us did do this 100% 

Were the ones of us that received gifted money guilty of cheating when we got the money, I will say no for the most part, because collecting a high bounty is something you didnt have control over, or receiving shared money you had no control over, the only exceptions to this would be any one who went out seeking that bounty and knew it a modded amount, or was the one who got a high bounty placed on them, then went into an invite only session to wait out the timer and collect the money

I enjoyed the game before i was gifted money and will enjoy it again when the servers come back online, even if no content is added I will have a old goal refreshed =earning money so i can do and buy things once again

rawkus0815a
  • rawkus0815a

Street Hustla

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:41 AM

In the end of the maintenance period wenn will see what has been removed beides the money. Right now It's going on for 9 and a half hour. At least 14,5 hours more to go. This could just be the beginning.
I am pleased with removing the money so far, but i hardly believe that this will be all.
Looking forward to check my profile online tomorrow...

JC'
  • JC'

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:45 AM

They don't have to remove the cars, just make them sell for 0$ if they weren't bought with legit money.

RevItGaming
  • RevItGaming

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:54 AM

All my monies are gone which I'm fine with but I know I had more than 134k in my bank before random people gave me money. Me and a 2 other guys went store to store last night buying all the clothes, etc possible. We did "The parking garage" last night from lester about 8:53pm and completed it but didnt get money for it only RP. I did buy an Adder last night but didnt mod it about 8:30est which appears to still be there. I hope all my mods are still on my vehicles.

Am I bummed? Yes but only at the fact that I know I had more than 134k. I'll live and I'll contunie to play gta.

4rjl.jpg

GTA Based God
  • GTA Based God

Carnage

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:55 AM

My cars are showing up on the sc but it days they're all stock in the stats..? Does it say this for anyone else or have they reset all my rides to bone stock? =/

For me it's showing all my upgrades as fine (turbo, engine upgrades, etc.) I think maybe a few cars have changed colours but that's it.

helresa
  • helresa

Public Security Section 9

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:56 AM

My Garage on SC shows a Futo and a Cavalcade, the Futo was destroyed before I could get it to LSC to insure it and it always shows up as destroyed on the Mechanic list and the Cavalcade I only had in My garage over night so I could sell it next session, so I wouldn't take the list on SC as a guide as to what is really in your garage.

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:58 AM

Hopefully reset people's eanks to. Fed of being in sessions where everyone is rank ridiculoys at 400+

No, just no..

I understand what you're saying but why should everyone lose their ranks? Doesn't seem fair. The money i can see going but not rank.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

SWANKNESS_11

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:01 PM

Doesn't seem fair to reset ranks when people cheated to get there? 

OK.... 

fofofofofofofofo
  • fofofofofofofofo

A.K.A OmgLolOmgLol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:03 PM

R.I.P: My 289 million dollars...
WB my poor old self with only $100,000

I went down from 289 million to $106,000...good enough i guess, all my cars are still there. :$

.R3b3L
  • .R3b3L

Ambitious, but terrible.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:07 PM

OK.... 

Not everyone cheated to get where they were.......

Silver_Paladin
  • Silver_Paladin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:07 PM

Yeah make everyone poor R* il finish the job by blowing up their shiny car and making them pay the insurance for it and waste ammo trying to kill me muahahahahah

The Ost
  • The Ost

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:08 PM

Says I have 462k from 703 mil. Still have all the cars. That's fine with me.

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:08 PM

Hopefully reset people's eanks to. Fed of being in sessions where everyone is rank ridiculoys at 400+

No, just no..

I understand what you're saying but why should everyone lose their ranks? Doesn't seem fair. The money i can see going but not rank.

Not everyone, just the ones who cheated to get there.

shorepoint
  • shorepoint

hitting is not about strength, its about simple physics

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:09 PM

Im actually kinda happy that the money is gone. Now everyone can do missions again! Yay!

• RevItGaming likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

SWANKNESS_11

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:09 PM

OK.... 

I mean reset the cheaters, not those of us who murdered our way to 110 fairly...

fofofofofofofofo
  • fofofofofofofofo

A.K.A OmgLolOmgLol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:10 PM

Ok, how the hell did they decide how much money was reset to? My friend got reset to $300,000 but i got reset to $106,000. Are these rank based, money based, or just random?

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

SWANKNESS_11

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:10 PM Edited by Gridl0k, 16 January 2014 - 12:11 PM.

Anyone that innocently received GTA$ as a result of these exploits but did not engage in cheating to acquire it will not face any further action - the funds will just be removed , and you'll be able to keep any items you currently own.

It's official! 

http://www.rockstarg...e-cheaters.html

Note it says "keep" items you currently own, not "sell", so you may well have a 10-adder 2nd character to stay...

• WBaker likes this

.R3b3L
  • .R3b3L

Ambitious, but terrible.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:11 PM

OK.... 

I mean reset the cheaters, not those of us who murdered our way to 110 fairly...

Fair enough mate! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users