• Ermac

rare art

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • Hottest Nigga [All Time]
    GTAF Time Trials Hipster of the Year 2016
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:13 PM

Shooting the female cop outside the Sandy Shores hospital with a suppressed pistol with no one around and getting 3 stars instantaenosly is probably the most ridiculous i've experienced. 

• theGTAking101 and Niobium like this

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:03 PM

Standing next to some cops for too long and a cop car crashing into ME.

• theGTAking101 likes this

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:09 PM Edited by Woll Smoth, 15 January 2014 - 06:10 PM.

I'm not even lying about these:

- I got a wanted star for BUYING a soda from the machine and next thing I know, I got 1 star which turned into 2 stars in a second. :/

- A homicidal cop ramming the back of my car at full speed while I was trying to cruise. This incident = 2 stars right off the bat.

- I was driving down the freeway and I got 2 stars for no reason. 

- Walking around in the city and got the cops called on me.

All of this happened while trying to do some roleplaying. :/

BeLikeMike
  • BeLikeMike

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

Having a conversation. I was Franklin and said wassup to this lady. She says I'm calling the cops. I reply with f*ck you and then my little map goes red.

• Algonquin Assassin and theGTAking101 like this

tranceking26
  • tranceking26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:14 PM

Getting into a taxi. That's right, getting into a taxi got me a wanted level somehow. I had no crimes before getting in and there were no cops in sight (as always anyway) 

Also that bloody transition to Trevor when he is wanted can count here

• theGTAking101 likes this

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:17 PM

Roleplaying as Michael having a normal day. Leaving the movie studio, saying bye to all the people I see on my way out. Until this cop got pissed off and started to shoot me when I saluted him.

It was an interesting day.
  • RoadRunner71 likes this

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:52 PM

Standing next to a hooker for too long while playing as Franklin.

Driving around the quarry after dark while playing as Trevor.

Cop car smashed into the passenger side of poor Michael's car, flipping it off the road. Instant wanted level.

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:56 PM Edited by DeafMetal, 15 January 2014 - 07:05 PM.

I was doing the mission where you photograph sh*t from a helicopter, and I was looking at the cops from the a good 6 feet away. Was gonna take a picture of one harassing some cholo and then he got pissed and suddenly everyone f*cking shot me lol

Cop car smashed into the passenger side of poor Michael's car, flipping it off the road. Instant wanted level.

Gotta finish the job. Sweep the leg. No mercy.

• RiaJay21 likes this

theGTAking101
  • theGTAking101

Get out of my sight, or I'll kill you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:58 PM Edited by TheCornking101, 15 January 2014 - 06:58 PM.

- Kicking a building

- Standing in front of a pedestrian for 2 seconds minding my own business

- There's a random police chase, so I try to help the cops by punching the criminal, then the cops start shooting at me.

I'm sure I'm gonna add to this list.

• Luuk' likes this

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:17 PM

I was doing the mission where you photograph sh*t from a helicopter, and I was looking at the cops from the a good 6 feet away. Was gonna take a picture of one harassing some cholo and then he got pissed and suddenly everyone f*cking shot me lol

Gotta finish the job. Sweep the leg. No mercy.

Those cops ... swear they have super-human vision. And hearing. And are somewhat omniscient, it would seem ...

No mercy is right! Haha ... Michael stumbled out of the smoking wreckage of his car, and attempted to run from the cops on foot for a while, but was summarily shot ...
  • DeafMetal likes this

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

Paramedic started punching me for standing and using my phone to call a cab while the other called the cops. Dude was still punching me when the cops arrested me.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

- Kicking a building

- Standing in front of a pedestrian for 2 seconds minding my own business

- There's a random police chase, so I try to help the cops by punching the criminal, then the cops start shooting at me.

-Vandalism.

-Suspicious behaviour will not be tolerated.

-We don't need your help! The government keep us well funded and let us have special forces training.

Standing next to a hooker for too long while playing as Franklin.

Driving around the quarry after dark while playing as Trevor.

-No soliciting with those kind of people allowed. 

-Trespassing

-It's never our fault.

Shooting the female cop outside the Sandy Shores hospital with a suppressed pistol with no one around and getting 3 stars instantaenosly is probably the most ridiculous i've experienced. 

We have good ears, nice attempt at being stealthy

Standing next to some cops for too long and a cop car crashing into ME.

It's still your fault. You went at a red light, didn't you? 

We don't like people standing next to us. You could be a terrorist for all we know.

'Murica

:miranda:

• Officer Ronson, kj2022, DeafMetal and 8 others like this

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:35 PM

For being black... Seriously, I was walking by the impound lot as Franklin and the cop pulled out his gun and shot at me. Not even a chance to give myself up

Choco Taco
  • Choco Taco

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:35 PM

I had a truck with a boat trailer. I took it to the Alamo Sea and put the boat in the water. I drove the boat back onto the trailer and I got a wanted level.

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:37 PM

Cop was chasing a guy in a car. I was j-walking across the street as one does and was ran over by the cop, who then proceeded to get out and arrest me for daring to be in his way. 

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:40 PM Edited by Drunken Cowboy, 15 January 2014 - 07:43 PM.

Alright, now, this is f*cking intense.

This is GTA:O where this happened, and from my experiences, it seems like the cops are dumbed down a bit there.

So I'm speeding down Sandy Shores on my Hexer, right?

An NPC Picadaor tries to shoot the tracks when there's a train coming.

The train clips the back end of the Picador, spinning it out of control, right into the front end of my chopper.

So, I'm flung off my chopper, right? My ragdoll then SMACKS ANOTHER GUY ON A SHANCHEZ INFRONT OF ME RIGHT OFF HIS BIKE.

The Sanchez spirals on the ground into a police car, and BAM! ONE STAR!

The roid rage San Andreas police were quick to shoot first and as questions never, thank God the airfield was nearby.

Oh yeah, and crashing a BMX into a hiker at around 3 AM atop Mount Chiliad...

Police were promptly dispatched from the hidden police station atop Mount Chiliad (is this the Mt. Chiliad secret?) I do enjoy seeing their squad cars go tumbling down the mountain, though.

• Alvarez, Niobium and matajuegos01 like this

Faintest
  • Faintest

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:42 PM

In online- I get killed by some dude. There are cops around me. I run over to the dudes body after he dies, then the cops go after me for walking over there.

fac316
  • fac316

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:45 PM

I was buying clothes in Suburban, and there was a guy outside in a shootout with the cops, and I got a wanted level! Then I spent 10 minutes trying to lose it. I hate the cops in GTA V so f*cking much.

I was Franklin shopping @ the sub-urban near his car mod shop and then I got a star b/c some old "white" lady called the cops saying I was causing a disturbence. @ least R* got profiling rite lol

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Threadbare tapestry unwinding slow

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

I wanted to do some sight seeing, so I made my way to the top of Mt Chilliad. I got to the observatory platform where there was a couple peds standing. One wasn't even sight seeing, he was just texting of all things. Anyway there was enough room for me on the platform so I stood there and immediately they turned to me and said they were calling the cops. I got 1 star and within a second there were two patrol cars on top of the mountain, absolutely ridiculous.

So I killed everyone and then drove off the mountain using a nearby sanchez, but died anyway because you just can't drive off mountains on a bike anymore it seems.

It would be better if the cops would arrest the peds for calling the cops on you for no reason. They should show up at the scene like normal, see that you've done nothing wrong, and then shoot the asshole ped to death for wasting their time.

• Ciaran, krashr and matajuegos01 like this

Giles Flaggot 1
  • Giles Flaggot 1

Giles Flaggot 1

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:37 PM

I say hello to the blond female cop outside Blaine County hospital and she pulls a gun on me and calls backup! 2 stars...that fukcing bitch! :(
  • DeafMetal likes this

DAWeeE1
  • DAWeeE1

Peon

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

I used the binoculars on the top of Mount Chiliad while two hikers were nearby, and they called the cops. After a couple of seconds, I saw police cars coming up the hill.

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:58 PM

The most ridiculous thing in the world is your Gta IV fanboyism. :lol:

*User banned for 2 days for this post

Jokes aside, I once got a wanted level for just staring at a cop.

Yup. I walked away from the game for a second and came back to find I had a 2 star wanted level for staring at security guards from the sidwalk. Died just as I picked up the controller. Lame.

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:06 PM Edited by Zodape, 15 January 2014 - 09:09 PM.

I park my car right in front of the airport and get out. I hit a guy with the car's door (I get out of the car and I open the door on his butt) who was standing there minding his own bussiness. Accident, of course. I get 1 star and dots start appearing all over my minimap. All the cops, with carbine rifles (because airport cops have rifles for some reason) start aiming at me.

I always play as Trevor, but that moment I was playing as Franklin. I died pretty quickly.

Niobium
  • Niobium

england is my city

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:08 PM

one time i fell down, but a cop was walking by and tripped over me. i got a wanted level.

the AIs sure are stupid

• krashr likes this

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:17 PM

I got insta busted for climbing on top of a cop car. The cops were in a shootout (it might have been with some gang members) and I stood there and watched them. When I climbed ontop of the cop car, one of the officers turned around and arrested me.

I also got a wanted level for punching some latte sipping hipster guy in the face. He just seemed like a jerk, so I knocked him out and got a wanted level.

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

Antihero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:41 PM

I got a wanted level as Franklin just by saying "Keep us save a'ight officer?"

• Niobium likes this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:01 PM

Police were promptly dispatched from the hidden police station atop Mount Chiliad.

You know too much for your own good.
  • Drunken Cowboy likes this

lol232
  • lol232

Rise From the Ashes

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:03 PM

Arrested for not killing a police officer.
:sly:
  • Blingy and SmoothGetaway like this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:23 PM Edited by Xerukal, 15 January 2014 - 10:24 PM.

Helping out a cop chasing some guy. The person he was chasing even killed his partner. I cripple the guy by shooting out his tires and I get an instant wanted level. Stupid. 

"HOW DARE YOU ASSIST ME IN CATCHING CRIMINALS, CITIZEN, f*ck YOU" 

In conclusion;

• Blingy and fac316 like this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

Arrested for not killing a police officer. :sly:

We'll see about that. Crash into my car, and you're screwed.

By the way, we have to confiscate your steak medals. Do not worry, they will be in reliable hands.

;)
  • Luuk' likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users