[ANDROID] Freefall Request
Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:57 AM
Here's my slot 1 save file(The one after the auto save slot)- http://gtasnp.com/40941
I don't know of this is relevant or not but I am playing the v1.02 of the apk.
Thanks in advance!
- shmjc likes this
Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:12 AM
Information: The beauty of using that Up/down loader is that it allows the users to select the slot they want to put it into. All the listed slots contain the same save.
Now... we need someone with the ability to do it.
- SuperSaltMan likes this
Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:42 AM
Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:21 PM
There are no posts for ANDROID [iOS] games yet.
Best we can do at the moment is text help.
1. Take off and Fly directly North.
2. Watch the target triangle. Keep your plane throttle engaged until the triangle points down.
3. Heading North at all times watch for the target to gradually move to the left. Keep heading North.
4. When the Screen displays the target it will be to your left and below.
5. Turn now so you will be behind and above it.
6. Dive into the Corona.
7. Follow screen instructions when you enter the Corona.
8. The game changes whatever pistol you have into the 9mm Pistol with unlimited Ammo.
9. Kill the passengers and crew. Usually the game will take the pistol away when you finish.
10. Fly the jet back to the airport.
11. Do Not Forget to put the Landing Gear Down.
12. Go to the Hanger and replenish the Body armour. (Optional get the body armour from under the Come-A-Lot sign or North end of the runway.)
13. Save Game.
Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:26 PM
Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:04 PM
That certainly puts a crimp in the game.
So far the only Mobile game saves I've come across are 100%, no partials.
We need a programmer to work out a conversion, which I understand from orionSR would be quite the task.
Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:54 AM Edited by SuperSaltMan, 16 January 2014 - 08:54 AM.
1) Fly at a high altitude with your plane facing slightly right of the dot on the map.
2) Switch camera to first person, as it allows you to see the jet more easily.
3) Once you achieved a stable altitude (about half of the meter) keep your plans straight and eyes on the minimap.
4)As soon as you see the dot moving, dive left and down. (You'll lose altitude but gain a lot of speed)
5) REMEMBER The trick is to fly ABOVE the plane, not near the corona.
6) When you reach the correct position, the cutscene starts.
Anyways I linked my save file for everyone!
Here it is: http://gtasnp.com/40953
Mods, stick this post and save file if you want, as many people are having a problem with this mission. ( I think save files for both android and iOS are same, so it'll help many people)
Above reply on point 3 I meant plane instead of plans. Sorry!
Also I meant sticky this post, not stock this post(not very learned in forum language, Lol)
Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:23 AM
But after 6-7 tries, this did the trick for me. Anyways, if someone is having a problem, upload your save file, I'll do my best to finish it for you.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users