Some people are so ungrateful

33 replies to this topic
TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:10 AM

If you remote bomb a car, can he even store it or put a tracker on it?

i dont know if is storable but i know lsc wont allow you to mod the car once the exploxive is in place.

I hope it was storable. I mean, if he was a nice guy you essentially gave him nothing if it's not storable and customizable.

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:32 AM

Uhh... I was rolling with my friend the other day and my friend was idling in his apartment. Then I stole a Peyote and not want to keep it mine. This guy grabbed that Peyote, drove to LSC, pimped that car, and came back to me honking and went out. I thought "oh well thank you but I don't need this.." Then the guy drove off and I said "thanks" to him.

And then I left the room.... lol...

JohnDRockefeller
  • JohnDRockefeller

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:38 AM

F*ck being nice anymore I'm like the Grinch tryed to b nice once b4 got shot to death so now I offer cars ones that I place stickes in here u can have this then booooom

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:35 AM

If you remote bomb a car, can he even store it or put a tracker on it?

i dont know if is storable but i know lsc wont allow you to mod the car once the exploxive is in place.
I hope it was storable. I mean, if he was a nice guy you essentially gave him nothing if it's not storable and customizable.

if he was nice i would have told him what i did and then would have gave him a real 100k car for him to sale...

but i was acting on a hunch and at the end of the day I WAS RIGHT!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users