• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic
TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:10 AM

If you remote bomb a car, can he even store it or put a tracker on it?

i dont know if is storable but i know lsc wont allow you to mod the car once the exploxive is in place.

I hope it was storable. I mean, if he was a nice guy you essentially gave him nothing if it's not storable and customizable.

luisniko
  • luisniko

White Crib

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:32 AM

Uhh... I was rolling with my friend the other day and my friend was idling in his apartment. Then I stole a Peyote and not want to keep it mine. This guy grabbed that Peyote, drove to LSC, pimped that car, and came back to me honking and went out. I thought "oh well thank you but I don't need this.." Then the guy drove off and I said "thanks" to him.

And then I left the room.... lol...

JohnDRockefeller
  • JohnDRockefeller

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:38 AM

F*ck being nice anymore I'm like the Grinch tryed to b nice once b4 got shot to death so now I offer cars ones that I place stickes in here u can have this then booooom

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:35 AM

If you remote bomb a car, can he even store it or put a tracker on it?

i dont know if is storable but i know lsc wont allow you to mod the car once the exploxive is in place.
I hope it was storable. I mean, if he was a nice guy you essentially gave him nothing if it's not storable and customizable.

if he was nice i would have told him what i did and then would have gave him a real 100k car for him to sale...

but i was acting on a hunch and at the end of the day I WAS RIGHT!

b0rg6
  • b0rg6

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:27 PM

So today, i joined a lobby full of people who were less than level 30 and decided to help a random person out. So I choose a player and drive to their location. It was a kid who sounded like he was twelve. We started communicating and I told him i would customize any car that he could find on the street. So after i come out of LSC with a tuned Jackal, he tells me he loves it. Then, out of nowhere, bombs go off everywhere and the kids ganertag said it. He then proceeded to call me names and called me a f***ing loser. So he goes and gets a tank and i do so too. After I kill him, he brings 2 other noobs with tanks and they try to destroy me. So i go off the radar and blow up both of them. I proceeded to spawn kill them till they left. 5 minutes later, i get 7 messages, some saying "f***ing wanker" or "Get off of XBL kid." All of this because i offered a free customized car-_-

that is just how most are on gta I cannot count how many times I tried helping someone that was on a low level being trolled or help them rank up or get some cash that tried that crap on me but then I just consider the person I was dealing with vs thinking everyone is that way and I have made some cool friends on psn .

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck
  • iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:35 PM

nice bump...... ?
  • Chloroform likes this

CoolStoryBroseph
  • CoolStoryBroseph

RORGAMING.COM

• Members