Some people are so ungrateful

33 replies to this topic
jjbinks4
  • jjbinks4

Dammit giantsgiants

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:50 AM

So today, i joined a lobby full of people who were less than level 30 and decided to help a random person out. So I choose a player and drive to their location. It was a kid who sounded like he was twelve. We started communicating and I told him i would customize any car that he could find on the street. So after i come out of LSC with a tuned Jackal, he tells me he loves it. Then, out of nowhere, bombs go off everywhere and the kids ganertag said it. He then proceeded to call me names and called me a f***ing loser. So he goes and gets a tank and i do so too. After I kill him, he brings 2 other noobs with tanks and they try to destroy me. So i go off the radar and blow up both of them. I proceeded to spawn kill them till they left. 5 minutes later, i get 7 messages, some saying "f***ing wanker" or "Get off of XBL kid." All of this because i offered a free customized car-_-
  • WinterEdit and fofofofofofofofo like this

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:52 AM

So today, i joined a lobby full of people who were less than level 30 and decided to help a random person out. So I choose a player and drive to their location. It was a kid who sounded like he was twelve. We started communicating and I told him i would customize any car that he could find on the street. So after i come out of LSC with a tuned Jackal, he tells me he loves it. Then, out of nowhere, bombs go off everywhere and the kids ganertag said it. He then proceeded to call me names and called me a f***ing loser. So he goes and gets a tank and i do so too. After I kill him, he brings 2 other noobs with tanks and they try to destroy me. So i go off the radar and blow up both of them. I proceeded to spawn kill them till they left. 5 minutes later, i get 7 messages, some saying "f***ing wanker" or "Get off of XBL kid." All of this because i offered a free customized car-_-

this is why you dont help randoms

• customkingpimp, JeepXJFreak98, WinterEdit and 3 others like this

KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:53 AM

Well I think its very nice what you did... but that kid geez he needs a chill pill.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:53 AM

Keep being nice. Payout's rare, but it's all worth it.

GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:58 AM

If he had a tank he's probably already rich and has a garage full of premium cars...so that explains his behavior when given that unique opportunity.
  • Cincy32 and Qutan like this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:00 AM

Keep being nice. Payout's rare, but it's all worth it.

Yup, tis true.

When it goes wrong though, go all Die Hard on 'em.

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:00 AM

These kids are getting creative with the killing. I killed a guy with a bounty then had to fend off a load off police. About 2 mins later, the guy i killed came along and picked me up in a car to take me away from the po-po. Considering i killed him, thought it was a nice gesture. 

At that point i turned my headset on and realised he was driving me to the docks where his buddies were and proceed to kill me. They were all speaking Spanish and didn't think i understood them but they didn't realise i was Spanish.

After a few kills from me and the 5 of them on me, decided to get out of there by doing the passing out from alcohol trick. Woke up somewhere else and it was tank time. 

Don't get me wrong, i liked their sneaky plan and it was my own fault for going but Sir Tank put them in their place 

• cjdavies and OriginalCharacter like this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:01 AM

Never understood that behavior. Biting the hand that feeds you? Cool, man.

OP, I can look for a rare car for you. Can you modify my tailgater with performance mods?

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:03 AM

I don't understand how some people still manage to be so nice. Nobody gives me a hand and I don't give them a hand simple. The only way I would consider helping is if the asked me to help them out, but even then I'm a little weary of randoms.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:06 AM

This thread is new and exciting...

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:07 AM

someone actually helped me out within my first few days online, modding me a car with parts i dont have yet, giving me his tank etc

i couldnt do much to help him at the time, but we became pretty cool. these days, i just f*ck up anyone that gives him trouble

i aint one to treat kindness like a weakness

SurfaceNoise
  • SurfaceNoise

改性

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:08 AM

Yeh f*ck randoms.

Only thing I tell myself when I spawn kill them.

"You'd love me if I was your friend" could've given them much more knowledge to get advantage in the game than a lot of people.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:11 AM

I don't know. My random friends are actually the friends that don't shoot me.

My actual friends shoot me, which is why I have other friends instead.
  • BoJack Cognac likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:11 AM

I don't know. My random friends are actually the friends that don't shoot me.

My actual friends shoot me, which is why I have other friends instead.

SurfaceNoise
  • SurfaceNoise

改性

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:15 AM

I never ever shoot people for nothing.. Well I nearly never start fights.. Just that if a random blows up my PV by driving by with sticky bomb, I just spawn kill with tank. Unreasonable but f*ck them. I love my cars.

TofuShofu
  • TofuShofu

Poopoo Magoo

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:43 AM

Once, I ran into two guys around a corner and we all just sat there, aiming our guns. None of us knew each other at all, so I said," Are we cool?" and they eased their aim. They were really cool guys. We then got a car and as I was marking a clothes store on the map, some random dude hopped in with us. He had a mic, so we were talking to him, too.

After a while of assorted activities, we got a bus and picked a bunch of people up, being careful nobody exploded our bus. We got up to around 8-12 people in that bus until I got out to go get some ammo. I walked out and saw a level 7 roaming around the street and said," Hey, want a gun?" so he said yeah and I dropped an SMG for him and then went back inside to just buy another. When I got out, him and his bud were aiming at the door waiting for me. After I was executed, I respawned only to see everyone, previously waiting for their charming bus driver to come back, opening fire upon these two little pricks.

Just in case you didn't know what TeammateAssist meant when he said "payout".

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:53 AM

today i landed in a server where all players were in single digit rank...

i decided to play it nice with this level 4 kid, communicate with him, offer him a modded car that he can sell for 100k... he play it cool til he got the car in his hands, he then proceed to shot me in the face... speed of laughing like a maniac heading to the nearest lsc.

too bad many have done similar things in the past. the 100k car turn out to be nothing but a cheap car from the street with some cheap rims, 2000 paint, limo tints and a remote bomb!

blew him as he was entering lsc,

i wear my "Trust No One" tattoo with pride!
  • PandaLambpaws likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:55 AM

If you remote bomb a car, can he even store it or put a tracker on it?

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:55 AM

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Why are women made from sand?

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:56 AM

That's what happens when you play with 12 year old's. The only thing fun for them Online is either getting a tank and annoying people or getting a jet and annoying people. You start handing their ass to them for something they started and they eventually leave because they can't get a kill back.

uhlinyaface
  • uhlinyaface

CONFLICTED

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:57 AM

What did you expect from some random person?

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:02 AM

Last time I gave a free car to someone, he just took it and texted "thanks".

Then asked me whether he should replace his Elegy or Carbo with a Buffalo.

So I panicked and left.
Last time I gave a free car to someone, he just took it and texted "thanks".

Then asked me whether he should replace his Elegy or Carbo with a Buffalo.

So I panicked and left.

K1llad0r
  • K1llad0r

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:04 AM Edited by K1llad0r, 15 January 2014 - 05:05 AM.

Im allways nice to others. I try to give weapons and some fast cars to low levels because thanks too the millions i was giving i can help others who appreciate it. So far ive had couple people thank me. I do it because to me its fun and i dont ask a thing in return. I even help low levels on missions..

Fahy13
  • Fahy13

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:29 AM Edited by Fahy13, 15 January 2014 - 05:30 AM.

Im allways nice to others. I try to give weapons and some fast cars to low levels because thanks too the millions i was giving i can help others who appreciate it. So far ive had couple people thank me. I do it because to me its fun and i dont ask a thing in return. I even help low levels on missions..

You don't fancy giving me a hand with a car or 2 man? Im rank 50 odd but haven't done many race's at all so have no mod's unlocked really, plus i only have about 150,000 in the bank. Haven't been gifted any money by hackers or anything and want to keep it that way. Id be very greatfull, and will return the favour some how if i can :)

SirGeoffreyOfYorkshire
  • SirGeoffreyOfYorkshire

The Living Legend

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:23 AM

No offense mate but standard procedure dictates that a line break is appropriate every four to five complete sentences.

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:28 AM

The community as a whole is truly f*cking retarded. I stick to invite only and friend lobbys. its f*cking useless to try and congregate with people without them being total f*cking tolls and having some sort of A.D.D where they have to grief every so often to pleasure themselves. 

GTAO is plagued by retards and will never be anywhere near what R* or anyone else expects it to be.

Boy: Hey do you wanna do some missions or races?

Boy 2: .....Nah im just gonna sit here in front of LSC with my tank for the next 6 hours. 

• saintsrow and JeepXJFreak98 like this

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

Respect the classics, man!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:34 AM

The community as a whole is truly f*cking retarded. I stick to invite only and friend lobbys. its f*cking useless to try and congregate with people without them being total f*cking tolls and having some sort of A.D.D where they have to grief every so often to pleasure themselves. 

GTAO is plagued by retards and will never be anywhere near what R* or anyone else expects it to be.

Boy: Hey do you wanna do some missions or races?

Boy 2: .....Nah im just gonna sit here in front of LSC with my tank for the next 6 hours. 

Truer words have never been said... :lol:

I don't usually help randoms since I can't stand them. However I will sometimes help out players who are just starting out (i.e. robbing that convenience store near Grove Street). I'll build them a maxxed-out car of their choice to insure, and leave them be.

Then you get the ungrateful brats who kill you for a $9,000 bounty after you modded a $100,000+ car for them to sell. Are you f*cking kidding me?!

That's when I go off on them. Minigun to the face b*tch!

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:48 AM Edited by WinterEdit, 15 January 2014 - 06:49 AM.

If I encounter a cool random (doesn't shoot at my Entity's rear when I don't trust him... yet), I call Pegasus, ask him to come and take him to a Rhino.

Then I turn on Passive Mode just to be safe. The messages I get are fun especially if the person is low-level.

And if he shoots at me when meeting him for the first time in my Entity, I sticky bomb him and leave the area.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:05 AM

i dont know if is storable but i know lsc wont allow you to mod the car once the exploxive is in place.

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:06 AM

This happened to me a couple of days ago.  Was just finished with a Trevor mission and it spawned me into a public lobby.  Most of the time it spawns me back into my invite only one, but every so often it puts me in a public one instead.  

So, I see this guy, level 15, getting spawned killed over and over by this guy that was level 67.  I shoot him, pull my Cheetah up to the lower level guy and honk for him to get in.  He says thanks (in a young kids voice, of course), and I hightail it out of there and drive him north where there are no people to attack him.  I find him a Baller, and jack it for him.  Tell him to go and sell it, he again says thanks, but wants me to ride with him.  I figure what the heck, my car is insured so I get in and he heads to the LSC north.  A couple of his friends then get on and he starts talking to them, but before long  they all get quiet.  As we pull into the LSC I see a car with his 'buddies' speeding to us, and realize what's about to go down.  So, I tap the button to get out and defend myself, the other kid does the same but he ends up rolling to a stop while my guy lands on his feet.  I blast the two in the car with my Advanced Rifle, and turn to face the kid who is getting up and pulling out the gun I gave him.  Never gave him the chance.  Finished him off and left the lobby to do another job (which was what I was planning on doing before trying to help the kid).  I swear, no good deed goes unpunished in this game. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users