Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why was GTA V So Dissapointing

177 replies to this topic

Poll: Thoughts on GTA V (265 member(s) have cast votes)

Why was GTA V so disappointing?

1. I thought it was going to be Game of the Millennium (24 votes [9.06%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.06%

2. Trevor killing [SPOILER] (1 votes [0.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.38%

3. GTA San Andreas is KING! (8 votes [3.02%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.02%

4. GTA Online (20 votes [7.55%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.55%

5. The Story SUCKS (26 votes [9.81%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.81%

6. Not enough side content (18 votes [6.79%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.79%

7. V was pretty good (74 votes [27.92%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.92%

8. What are you talking about, V is the best game EVER (75 votes [28.30%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.30%

9. Other (19 votes [7.17%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.17%

Vote Guests cannot vote
BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:42 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 15 January 2014 - 09:43 PM.

The game was practically holding your hand the whole time, especially thanks to the checkpoints (thankfully I always retried the missions from the beginning after each death instead of starting from the last checkpoint. 

I would much rather that the game held my hand then be extremely difficult. If you played some of the 3D era games you would know what I'm saying. They made me want to rip my hair off. Not only that but there were NO checkpoints.

-There's too much underutilized space. We have a prison, military base, several small islands, and many nature trails 

I think the point of that was to encourage you to explore. It would be no fun if they already showed you everything in the game with the missions.Then the game would feel empty.  I actually like it that way because then when I explore there is a chance I might see something new.

It's sad when I want to taxi everywhere because it takes so long to get where you want to go.

You know you could just skip.

See that is my point. You were expecting the GTA's of all GTA and you need to realize that there is no such thing. "GTA's of all GTA" is a very vague term. There is no such thing as the best GTA. Every GTA has its own faults and merits. Since GTA is different to everyone, what is one person's ultimate GTA is different from another's. Just look at some people loving IV's driving and others hating it. So expecting an ultimate GTA is an impossible wish.
Now if you had just expected a pretty good GTA that has both faults and positives, you would be less disappointed.

Nope, sorry, I disagree. To some people, a certain people, a certain GTA might just be best GTA. You cannot dictate what defines that, it's down to personal and subjective opinions. I still personally think that Vice City was the best GTA ever. 

My big expectations for GTA V were realistic and valid. The game looked amazing graphically in the screenshots, the map was huge, there were 3 protagonists for the first time, the previews promised so much stuff, like big heists involving detailed planning, a new and extensive 'economy system', and Rockstar claimed they had learned from so many of their mistakes from GTA IV that made many people critical of IV before, and were set on making improvements on them. 

Go ahead and defend Rockstar all you want to and blame me as the customer, it don't matter to me. All I know is that I really feel I was led to believe that V was gonna be one incredible game in either every way or almost every way. I followed the previews and pre-hype closely and everything pointed to that. But V could not even manage to excel in areas over IV, in addition to not meeting some of my expectations. Yes, I still really liked playing V, but the hard fact for me, is that is failed to meet my expectations, when by it every means to do so. 
 First of all, the economy is much improved from IV. Secondly, that is what I am saying. There is no official best GTA. Everyone has different tastes. So there could be someone who thought GTA V exceeded expectations, while another thinking of it as a disappointment. So I am trying to say that Rockstar couldn't possibly have reached everyone's expectations. Even when VI is comes out, there will be a group of people whose tastes Rockstar won't meet. There was no way GTA V could have been a perfect or superior-in-almost-everything type of GTA. It was always going to just to be a good GTA with features that are amazing to some, but faults for others.
And btw don't listen to the previews too much, they hype the guts out of every game. A preview can make the worst game ever sound good.

Once again,Great Comment.but when you said there is not "best GTA" although you were right cus Every GTA since it 1997 inception have been great but GTA 3 Revolutionised and Popularised the Genre Forever.that no one can deny not even SA Fanboys cus during GTA 3 10th year Anniversary in 2011,every developers didnt deny it aswell.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:45 PM Edited by Official General, 15 January 2014 - 09:47 PM.

@ Lucchese

Still relentlessly attacking those SA fanboys I see. Lol, I've never known anyone to express such hatred for fans of a particular video game (that one being SA), Seriously man, you amaze me. Anyway I was mainly referring to this :

Let's take a look at IV for a moment: the original title never had any enterable clubs or disco's or whatnot, and nobody bitched about this

You're totally wrong wee pal. GTA IV alone had :

* 2 Starlight Bars (bar/nightclub)

* 2 Irish-themed pubs

* 1 Russian cabaret

* 2 strip clubs

* 1 Jamaican bar (even though it's called the Homebrew Cafe)

* 1 Erotic Parlour

That's like 9 interiors for socializing and fun purposes. Maybe that's why nobody b*tched about it. 

Bear in mind that this is without EFLC too. 

• Lock N' Stock and Cicero The Great like this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:57 PM

@ Lucchese

Still relentlessly attacking those SA fanboys I see. Lol, I've never known anyone to express such hatred for fans of a particular video game (that one being SA), Seriously man, you amaze me. Anyway I was mainly referring to this :

Let's take a look at IV for a moment: the original title never had any enterable clubs or disco's or whatnot, and nobody bitched about this

* 2 Irish-themed pubs
* 1 Russian cabaret
* 2 strip clubs
* 1 Erotic Parlour

That's like 9 interiors for socializing and fun purposes. Maybe that's why nobody b*tched about it. 

Bro you do like TLAD and TBoGT arent separate games just because they are Expansions and are compiled into the EFLC Disc,even in the Series Website http://www.rockstarg...grandtheftauto/ there are counted as their own games and same is GTA Wiki and Wikipedia.and GTA is one of them franchise that does count Stand-alone Expansions or Expansions as games.by the way GTA 5 have more interiors you can enter.
  • John Smith likes this

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:03 PM

This forum is becoming boring and repetitive now. What the hell happened?

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:04 PM Edited by Official General, 15 January 2014 - 10:05 PM.

@ Lucchese

* 2 Irish-themed pubs
* 1 Russian cabaret
* 2 strip clubs
* 1 Erotic Parlour

Bro you do like TLAD and TBoGT arent separate games just because they are Expansions and are compiled into the EFLC Disc,even in the Series Website http://www.rockstarg...grandtheftauto/ there are counted as their own games and same is GTA Wiki and Wikipedia.and GTA is one of them franchise that does count Stand-alone Expansions or Expansions as games.by the way GTA 5 have more interiors you can enter.

@ Blood

I did not mention anything about EFLC's interiors, this is just IV's alone I quoted. And read the posts again, it's about nightclub or social places interiors, not general interiors.

Relative to sizes, IV had more interiors than V. It's an established fact, just ease off licking Rockstar's asses just for a hot minute, damn. 

• Niobium likes this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:08 PM

TLAD have more weapons than GTA 4 and TBoGT combined,Lol but it second to GTA 5.btw these are some of the interiors in GTA 5 that you can enter;
*Tatoo Palours
*Hair Salons
*Shooting Range Ammunition Stores
*9 Ammunition Stores
*Vanila Unicorn(not just for Lap dance,but you can Flirt with the Strippers,Make it Rain and even drink)
*Alot of Cloth Stores
*24 Stores(which you could rob)
*Fleeca Bank
*The Bank in downturn
*The Three Protags Safehouse
*Cinema
*Dart House in Sandy Shores
E-T-C.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:13 PM Edited by Official General, 15 January 2014 - 10:14 PM.

TLAD have more weapons than GTA 4 and TBoGT combined,Lol but it second to GTA 5.btw these are some of the interiors in GTA 5 that you can enter;
*Tatoo Palours
*Hair Salons
*9 Ammunition Stores
*Vanila Unicorn(not just for Lap dance,but you can Flirt with the Strippers,Make it Rain and even drink)
*Alot of Cloth Stores
*Fleeca Bank
*The Bank in downturn
*Cinema
E-T-C.

I give up on you, because it's clear you cannot read. 

Anyway I counted 13 interiors you named there for the whole of LS. Guess what ? Those 9 interiors I named were for GTA IV alone and they were just for nightclubs and social places alone, that's right, alone. That's not even the number of interiors for the whole of IV in general.  

Fleece Bank ? That empty interior with nobody or nothing there ? They might as well have not had it there to enter lol. 

• Cicero The Great likes this

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:16 PM

I figure I just expected too much from this game before it came out, but R*'s reluctance to explain what they were working on, why they were changing things, or the copy paste responses from their support made it seem worse at the start.

Now that i've accepted that it's not supposed to be like any GTA before it, I've started enjoying it a lot more.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:21 PM

*Tatoo Palours
*Hair Salons
*9 Ammunition Stores
*Alot of Cloth Stores
*Fleeca Bank
*The Bank in downturn
*Cinema
E-T-C.

Anyway I counted 13 interiors you named there for the whole of LS. Guess what ? Those 9 interiors I named were for GTA IV alone and they were just for nightclubs and social places alone, that's right, alone. That's not even the number of interiors for the whole of IV in general.  

Fleece Bank ? That empty interior with nobody or nothing there ? They might as well have not had it there to enter lol. 

13? Going off his list alone, it's over 30, and he didn't even mention the number of clothing stores, tattoo parlors, etc.

• John Smith and iProinsias like this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:28 PM

@ Lucchese

* 2 Irish-themed pubs

* 1 Russian cabaret

* 2 strip clubs

* 1 Erotic Parlour

Actually big dawg, I'd say what I said was correct. I was talking solely about nightclubs/disco's, as those things are what seems to continually be brought up as the most popular interiors. And I don't recall a single nightclub in vanilla IV.

Also I don't "hate" or "attack" the general SA fans; I myself am one. No dawg, my disdain simply lies with that certain cluster of kids who bitched about IV not including everything from their precious game, and are now bitching about V not including everything from their precious game, ie people such as yourself.

@vengenceniko

Excellent comments my friend.  :^:

Unfortunately, these guys felt the game was being developed solely to meet their own demands and criteria, and because every little single thing wasn't met, they're spitting their little dummies out, and claiming R* have apparently "failed", "don't care about the fans" etc etc.

This forum is becoming boring and repetitive now. What the hell happened?

It's the same old usual culprits who have nothing better to do other than repeat the same old tired complaining everyday.

• vengenceniko likes this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:37 PM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 15 January 2014 - 10:40 PM.

People seem to complain about the minor issues. If you ask me, R*'s treatment of SP is more inportant than interiors.

The story is good, but there are a lot of severe glitches that need to be ironed out. R*'s focus on online isn't helping.

The graphics are bloody amazing, and same with the missions. Overall a good job by R*, but there are, unfortunately, some flaws, but most of these are minor, except the SP bugs.
  • iProinsias likes this

Irrational
  • Irrational

Federação das Américas

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:39 PM

Because it had no PC version at launch.

artificialguy
  • artificialguy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:41 PM

I think Rockstar should have used the expierience from MCLA and LA Noire and create better city enviroment. There are some amazing areas like Vinewood Hills or Port of Los Santos, but In compare to LA Noire I have the feeling that the city, especially Downtown, is so tiny and lifeless. As for current generation, the game is great, but I hope next GTA will provide us a city that will be at least a size of the whole San Andreas in GTA V. And don't listen to the people that say "size doesn't matter". :)

I'm also dissapointed because of small number of enterable buildings. Number of interiors should be incresed. Those from GTA IV were great: Memory Lanes with Burger Shot, Superstar Cafe, Clucking Bell... Rockstar has so many brands spoofs of stores/restaurants that can be accessible: Bite!, The Bean Machine, The Cherry Poppers, Cool Beans, ProLaps etc. Some from previous game should make a return. The more places like them, the more real is the image of the city and they also could be part of storyline or ingame economy. Some larger buildings to explore would also be a nice addition. I think Mafia had the best designs of indoors of any game I have ever played.

Another dissapointing thing are animals. AI of animals is not as good as in Red Dead Redemption. I also miss bears.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

Comments like:

• "just ease off licking Rockstar's asses just for a hot minute"
  • "stop being such a R* kiss-ass"
  • "stop sucking R*'s dick"
  • "stop bending over for R*"
  • "RDF!!!! RDF!!!!"

...etc, are what really renders people like Official General and others seriousness as debaters almost non-existent. At least Bert doesn't resort to such immaturity (from what I've seen anyway).

People seem to complain about the minor issues. If you ask me, R*'s treatment of SP is more inportant than interiors.

The story is good, but there are a lot of severe glitches that need to be ironed out. R*'s focus on online isn't helping.

The graphics are bloody amazing, and same with the missions. Overall a good job by R*, but there are, unfortunately, some flaws, but most of these are minor, except the SP bugs.

To be honest, I consider the fact the scale, detail, and content of this game still manages to contain a relatively small and minor amount of glitches to be quite impressive.

• ten-a-penny and vengenceniko like this

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:41 PM

@ Lucchese

* 2 Irish-themed pubs

* 1 Russian cabaret

* 2 strip clubs

* 1 Erotic Parlour

And you could jog inside them and take out your weapons inside interiors.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:43 PM

*Tatoo Palours
*Hair Salons
*9 Ammunition Stores
*Alot of Cloth Stores
*Fleeca Bank
*The Bank in downturn
*Cinema
E-T-C.

13? Going off his list alone, it's over 30, and he didn't even mention the number of clothing stores, tattoo parlors, etc.

Thanks for doing the favour of helping me reply to that guys.Lol I think he just dont see anything good about GTA 5 and in fact the game is 100x better than GTA 4(it was great for it time).

*Tatoo Palours
*Hair Salons
*9 Ammunition Stores
*Alot of Cloth Stores
*Fleeca Bank
*The Bank in downturn
*Cinema
E-T-C.

Thanks for doing the favour of helping me reply to that guys.Lol I think he just dont see anything good about GTA 5 and in fact the game is 100x better than GTA 4although it was great for it time).

Stewlil
  • Stewlil

Better when high

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:49 PM

My only major problem was the weird downgrade in driving physics from IV, I totally understand why they did it. But I like a realistic challenge when I drive, not cars glued to the ground.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:04 AM

I actually liked saving the properties until the end. Now that I finally have all the collectibles and have finished all the strangers and freaks missions plus did everything else I am buying the properties. I enjoy getting calls when I am just messing around and I find most of passengers I pick up for the cabs to be interesting and I enjoy chasing down robbers. I do wish we could have entered the interiors though especially since some were actually available in missions. Still a great game though.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:22 AM Edited by Official General, 16 January 2014 - 12:34 AM.

*Tatoo Palours
*Hair Salons
*9 Ammunition Stores
*Alot of Cloth Stores
*Fleeca Bank
*The Bank in downturn
*Cinema
E-T-C.

@ Masterfocker

Please read my posts properly.  You're not lacking intelligence like Blood Diamond. This was about socializing places with interiors. Relative to the sizes of both games, GTA IV's LC had more interiors than LS in GTA V - well more different kinds of interiors at least. 

@ Lucchese

etc, are what really renders people like Official General and others seriousness as debaters almost non-existent. At least Bert doesn't resort to such immaturity (from what I've seen anyway).

Lol, like I can take you seriously with this. After all the stuff that comes out of your mouth (especially at your hated SA fans) ? Very rich coming from you. Like I said, your one of the most important members of my fan club. Keep the fame coming my way. 

GTA IV had nightclub interiors, play it again and see for yourself, so you're wrong. 

And just relax yourself, a lot of it is just light-hearted jostling. Don't get all emotional about it damn. 

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

The Harwood Butcher

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:42 AM

@ Lucchese

* 2 Irish-themed pubs

* 1 Russian cabaret

* 2 strip clubs

* 1 Erotic Parlour

To be fair General there isn't actually any enterable nightclub in the base game of GTA IV. You can only go to them when drinking, but there's no interior. Are you talking about the two Superstar Cafes by any chance?

You're right about the pubs/bars and what not. GTA V only has one bar that can be entered and that's the one out in the desert. GTA IV has more of these.

The only reason that I can think of why people didn't whine about there being no enterable nightclubs in GTA IV is it wasn't a big part of the game. In GTA V some of the properties you can buy are nightclubs, but all you can do is look at them like any other non-enterable building in the game.

That's the difference to me.

• John Smith likes this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:45 AM Edited by Lucchese, 16 January 2014 - 12:47 AM.

General

especially at your hated SA fans

My "hatred for SA fans"? 

So I guess you didn't bother reading my response? Or was it a little too complex for you? There's a difference between fans and fanboys. I could see how that could be a little difficult to comprehend...

Keep the fame coming my way.

It's not positive fame - trust me.

Don't get all emotional about it damn. 

Emotional? My posts come across as emotional to you? I'm simply stating that resorting to posts like "just ease off licking Rockstar's asses just for a hot minute" and other such ad hominem attacks is rather juvenile, and deflates your credibility in debating the matter.

• Osho likes this

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:48 AM

My only major problem was the weird downgrade in driving physics from IV, I totally understand why they did it. But I like a realistic challenge when I drive, not cars glued to the ground.

Ok, people need to stop saying things like this. The driving physics in both games are highly unrealistic. The fact that "unique stunt jumps" even exist proves this. Neither IV NOR V have anything close to real life driving physics.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:04 AM

@SoL

I have absolutely no qualms about disclosing my disappointment in V lacking some interiors I would've otherwise enjoyed, like bars, clubs and such. However, unlike the usual suspects around here, I'm not using this grievance to go over the top and blast the game in an attempt to justify my bitterness that I didn't get my precious feature from a previous game make a return. It's those guys who really get on my tits, as do most entitled people in general life.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:10 AM

*Tatoo Palours
*Hair Salons
*9 Ammunition Stores
*Alot of Cloth Stores
*Fleeca Bank
*The Bank in downturn
*Cinema
E-T-C.

@ Masterfocker

Please read my posts properly.  You're not lacking intelligence like Blood Diamond. This was about socializing places with interiors. Relative to the sizes of both games, GTA IV's LC had more interiors than LS in GTA V - well more different kinds of interiors at least. 

Unless my illness is affecting me that badly, I did read your post properly.

You said you counted 13 interiors for the whole of Los Santos from his post. Then you compared that 13 to the 9 GTA 4 had from nightlife alone.

I wasn't in the argument, I was just saying that the 13 isn't really 13, as such by the 24 gas stations, 9 Ammunations, etc.

The argument did start with the nightlife, but it shifted from there with his, and then your, response.

And yes, GTA 4 definitely did have way more different kinds of interiors.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:54 AM Edited by Official General, 16 January 2014 - 02:02 AM.

@ Lucchese

* 2 Irish-themed pubs

* 1 Russian cabaret

* 2 strip clubs

* 1 Erotic Parlour

To be fair General there isn't actually any enterable nightclub in the base game of GTA IV. You can only go to them when drinking, but there's no interior. Are you talking about the two Superstar Cafes by any chance?

You're right about the pubs/bars and what not. GTA V only has one bar that can be entered and that's the one out in the desert. GTA IV has more of these.

The only reason that I can think of why people didn't whine about there being no enterable nightclubs in GTA IV is it wasn't a big part of the game. In GTA V some of the properties you can buy are nightclubs, but all you can do is look at them like any other non-enterable building in the game.

That's the difference to me.

@ Son Of Liberty

That's what I meant, the Superstar Cafes, they were kind of nightclubs in a way. My point was that Lucchese claimed there was no interior of that nature in IV whatsoever, and I pointed out there was, because Superstar Cafe was a nightlcub, there was music and a dancefloor, it was good enough to be classed as a nightclub interior for the original IV game. 

@ Masterfocker

Forget where the brainless Blood Diamond shifted it to, he always does stupid sh*t like that. My original point is what I'm referring to, not what he changed it to. But now I can see we are on the same page. 

@ Lucchese

Couldn't care less whether it's good fame for me or not - the fact is, your existence on this forum is because of my presence. You always take an interest in my posts and always respond to them like no other forum member on here, and to be honest, and recently I have begun to find it all a little strange. But you're free to talk to whoever you want on here as much as you want, so I aint gonna go into all that. Keep the fame coming bro. 

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:23 AM Edited by Lucchese, 16 January 2014 - 02:25 AM.

General

the fact is, your existence on this forum is because of my presence

We've heard it all here folks! My only existence on this forum is to make General feel special! I have nothing else to contribute apparently...

Quite the ego you've got there. But whatever, if you need me to make you feel popular, then carry on. It's actually quite flattering!

You always take an interest in my posts and always respond to them like no other forum member on here

That's because this is a forum, and I'm prepared to address your "arguments" and constant relentless bashing of this game, and bring you back down to Mother Earth. But again, if being under the impression that you're the only one I respond to makes you feel special, then please, do carry on!

Keep the fame coming bro. 

Oh don't worry, it's really quite amusing watching you make a fool of yourself over and over again! The fact more and more people are picking up on this just makes it all the more hilarious.

Reach for the stars Chico!

On a side note: I see you yet again failed to address any of the points in my last post. Again.

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

Only We can use majestic plural, deal with it

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:47 AM

Official general is right, the lack of interiors and interaction in V is pathetic for a 2013 free roaming

Properties without those aspects are almost useless, and the city itself seems more a ghost town
  • MiamiViceCity and Choco Taco like this

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:49 AM

I wish interiors that were used in missions were open in freeroam.

• MiamiViceCity and Choco Taco like this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:04 AM

Official general is right, the lack of interiors and interaction in V is pathetic for a 2013 free roaming

Properties without those aspects are almost useless, and the city itself seems more a ghost town

So was the game ruined for you because of this?

I wish interiors that were used in missions were open in freeroam.

As do I. 

Like I mentioned earlier, I have absolutely no qualms about disclosing my disappointment, not to mention confusion, regarding this. However, it certainly wasn't a game breaker for me, as I personally don't spend the majority of my GTA playing time f*cking around indoors. Besides, there was plenty of other activities to keep me occupied.

Let's just wait and see what the dlc brings us.

• Osho and vengenceniko like this

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

Only We can use majestic plural, deal with it

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:14 AM

@lucchese
Half-ruined, If you know what We mean

V it's like a beautiful girl/boy/transgender etc. that you could only watch...

And despite Our apparent celibate We know what it means

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users