• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
Asshole57
  • Asshole57

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:38 PM

Hi Lilweasel,

I need help yet again. Everytime I try to land the plane at the airport coming back from Liberty city, the plane always starts to flame up and explode upon trying to land. It never seems to be good enough. Is there a key I need to press to deploy land wheels or something? I tried every key but nothing works towards deploying landing wheels.

Here is my save state: http://gtasnp.com/40939

Thanks

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:10 PM Edited by lil weasel, 14 January 2014 - 11:11 PM.

Common Problem. NUMPAD 2, the other keys don't work.

Asshole57
  • Asshole57

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:22 AM

Lil weasel, the speedometer mod didn't work for me. When I tried to .exe file method it didn't work. I have Windows 8.1 and it said it would run it in compatibility mode. But it still doesn't work. The other method of copying and pasting the files into Program Files x86\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas didn't work either. Is it not compatible with Windows 8.1?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:50 AM

First did you finish the Saint Mark's?

Second: I really don't know much about modding, except that the Current DVD (v2) and Legit Download (v3) both need to be 'downgraded' to remove programing that is intended to block modding. And, that stolen (torrent/warez/pirated) games could have any kind of problems that aren't fixable.
Now, Windows 8 from my reading isn't any to kind to games not programmed for it.
Some people have their older games work and some don't, and that's without modding. When you mod you open yourself to problems, and I can't help with that. I suggest you take the problem to the Modding Forums ERA III, as the people there should know all that there is to know.
I'm a basically vanilla person who takes the games as they are. I have yet to see a modification to a game that interests me.

Asshole57
  • Asshole57

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:16 AM

Yeah, I finished Saint Mark's, thanks for that. I don't know where this "Modding Forum ERA III" is located. Could you forward my message over to it please and link me to the location?

-Asshole57

Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users