Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:12 PM

This deserves more attention.

I will try it soon.

Just a tip, Go the GFX forum and request some proper headers to make your thread look more professional.

Thanks for your tip, gonna do that.  :^:

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:29 PM

Yeah, like what T13 said, this is an underrated missions pack.

I have downloaded it and I'll try to play it, maybe later. Anyway, keep up the good work.

maniac king
  • maniac king

Player Hater

• New Members
  • French-Southern-Territories

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:20 PM

Man your Thug's view is great, can't believe that nobody is giving a sh*t about it. I liked it, driveby missions, good use of custences, action and fighting. Also there weren't much gramatical mistakes, just few. I'd give you 4.5/5, keep it up. Can't wait for the next chapter.

My favourite mission was Killa' Style.

keep it up. Can't wait for the next chapter.

• Gammoudicj likes this

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:24 PM

Man your Thug's view is great, can't believe that nobody is giving a sh*t about it. I liked it, driveby missions, good use of custences, action and fighting. Also there weren't much gramatical mistakes, just few. I'd give you 4.5/5, keep it up. Can't wait for the next chapter.

My favourite mission was Killa' Style.

keep it up. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Thanks dude for your comment, the next chapter is already done but I'm fixing some bugs and will be uploaded in one of those days. Stay tuned  :^:

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:53 PM

Didn't finished the whole Chapter 1 since it has many missions (I think up to max 24). Anyway, i'd like already to give you some tips and opinions. First thing, it's too much overusing moving cutscene, while some where good placed, many of them were just going in circle, i suggest you to work on that next time.

Some of the old problems from your previous work are still here, example is variety. Mission-pack still lacks of variety, in many missions you just set many enemies with good guns while player doesn't have even armor, nor objects cover, and weapons were weak compared to enemies. The whole MP lack variety in and between missions, anyway it goes through the progress of story.

Some missions (like name of the enemy gang) were from MHP but i don't mind it, through some people would find it unprofessional. Anyway, nice gangsta slang & progress through the story. For your first try with storyline feature, try to make it 'really' storyline and put side missions or unlocking lines of missions, anyhow it's just my opinion, everything is your choice.

Overall it's going better than previous work, but try to improve some things and put more unique and originality to your MP, try to make it 'feel' your way and less copying other people's work, focus on variety also.

Rating: 3/5

PepsiKillaPL
  • PepsiKillaPL

In Punk We Trust

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:56 AM

Why in mission "Retaking it" when I'm escaping in bike from Purple6s, game crashes? Any fix?

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:01 PM

Why in mission "Retaking it" when I'm escaping in bike from Purple6s, game crashes? Any fix?

That bug happened to me and i tried to fix it by hiding all the actors but I don't know why, anyway I'll try to fix it, just play the rest of the missions and tell me the bugs list.

PepsiKillaPL
  • PepsiKillaPL

In Punk We Trust

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:25 PM

I have the same problem in mission, when one of Eagles becomes a traitor... When i'm returning home, after killing the traitor, game crashes.. ;<

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:36 PM

I have the same problem in mission, when one of Eagles becomes a traitor... When i'm returning home, after killing the traitor, game crashes.. ;<

Well, that mission didn't crash for me, it worked fine, maybe you are using some mods.

PepsiKillaPL
  • PepsiKillaPL

In Punk We Trust

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:15 PM

Well, that mission didn't crash for me, it worked fine, maybe you are using some mods.

Ok it works fine :) Gonna playthrough and i'll rate your storyline ;)

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:20 PM

It's been so long since I made an update on this SL. Anyway, after uploding the three missions of TCoAH, I'll start uploading Chapter 2 missions 4 by 4.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users