Photo

Sentinel XS Appreciation

303 replies to this topic
EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:36 PM

I've seen thousands of M3s and I've never seen a Street version with custom tyres.
  • collad0 likes this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:50 AM

....oh yeah? No "custom" tires? I beg to differ :p

6i5qo9.jpg11i0m10.jpg10paya8.jpg

I could do this all day....

• BigBrother67 likes this

Afrikas
  • Afrikas

Dick Riding for Obama

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:57 AM

Slow ass cars with custom rims, two colors, midnight blues and all sorts of hues top off with carbon

rice

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:02 AM

Slow ass cars with custom rims, two colors, midnight blues and all sorts of hues top off with carbon

rice

Slow ass cars? You need to have your head examined. You obviously know nothing of racing in the real world. You also don't have any clue what a "ricer" is. Please just stop. You are making yourself look foolish. No insult intended......if you are a child I am sorry, if not....get a clue.

• -Velox likes this

djdest
  • djdest

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:03 AM

A German car labelled as rice? You obviously don't know what it means!
  • ZeusMowat_278 and -Velox like this

djdest
  • djdest

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:39 AM

See my avatar? That's the BMW sitting on my drive right now, don't be so quick to assume! ;)
One more pic for you, because no doubt you'll try to say I'm lieing...

My E91 330d M Sport Touring in Japan Red. Happy now? :)

wheels3.jpg

Anyway, if you knew what the term ricer meant you would be applying it to cars from a European country ;)

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:48 AM Edited by EyeMacHunt, 18 January 2014 - 02:50 AM.

....oh yeah? No "custom" tires? I beg to differ :p
6i5qo9.jpg11i0m10.jpg10paya8.jpg

I could do this all day....

I've seen thousands of M3s and I've never seen a Street version with custom tyres.

See the first word of my post? That's an abbreviation of 'I have'. That means me.

Plus those tyres still look f*cking stupid.

Afrikas
  • Afrikas

Dick Riding for Obama

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:50 AM

I would get a warning for calling someone out on the fact that a sentinel isn't a real car, and that people keep overdecorating it to a disgustingly bad point.

but whatever

• EyeMacHunt and Revenge of the Donut like this

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Starvation. Desperation. Despair.

• Members
  • South-Korea

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:56 AM

rice

I applaud you for your sheer stupidity.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:58 AM Edited by The Angel King, 18 January 2014 - 02:59 AM.

rice

Slow ass cars? You need to have your head examined. You obviously know nothing of racing in the real world. You also don't have any clue what a "ricer" is. Please just stop. You are making yourself look foolish. No insult intended......if you are a child I am sorry, if not....get a clue.

A German car labelled as rice? You obviously don't know what it means!

You guys are retards.

None of you have a bmw in real life and obviously I'm talking about your ugly as sh*t sentinels. Which are slow as f*ck and look disgusting with all the bullsh*t ricer sperm laid on it.

inb4 "sentinolz is germin"

"It is a reel bmw so i can put all de carboon and cust0m colr i want and it beauaetyful >:^("

"u r jus a kid u not know reel if i pwn u wit le skicky bumb in rl"

Btw I loved how that one retard said something about real life racing, even though it's a gta car thread, on a gta forum.

You out of this world.... The racing thing applies to carbon fiber and such that IS in this game. You are making no sense. You also sound angry.

EyeMacHunt, on 17 Jan 2014 - 05:36 AM, said:snapback.png

See the first word of my post? That's an abbreviation of 'I have'. That means me. 

Did I quote you? Where you the only one to say something about it? Someone said something about it and you quoted them saying YOU NEVER seen it as if because you never have seen it, it must not be true. So I was simply saying they are many. Even if you never seen it. It was more for informational purposes. No need get hostile. 

I would get a warning for calling someone out on the fact that a sentinel isn't a real car, and that people keep overdecorating it to a disgustingly bad point.

but whatever

Most likely because you called them "rice" cars. That is a racist term genius.....

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:01 AM Edited by EyeMacHunt, 18 January 2014 - 03:01 AM.

RICE is not a racist term

It stands for:

Race

Inspired

Cosmetic 

Enhancements

Get your facts straight before calling people racist.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:04 AM Edited by The Angel King, 18 January 2014 - 03:06 AM.

RICE is not a racist term

It stands for:

Race

Inspired

Cosmetic 

Enhancements

Get your facts straight before calling people racist.

No it is because they "burn rice", nice try though.

Edit: No where did I call anyone racist.

Afrikas
  • Afrikas

Dick Riding for Obama

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:08 AM

Big Ass post~By you

"The racing thing applies to carbon fiber and such THAT is this game"

"You are making no sense"

"Most likely because you called them "rice" cars. That is a racist term genius"

Only a ricer would pick a parody bmw to completely rice out with carbon fiber, black+pearl, custom carbon fiber tires, gt wing, all on a slow every other server car.

I don't think you guys get what I'm going for here. You see, you guys are taking the sentinel and putting on all this unnecessary decoration on an already good looking car and ruining it with extreme precision with gt wings, carbon fiber, and stupid paint jobs. Similar to what the average ricer would do with his "v-tech" miata or some sh*t.

No need to go on with your german engineering kk

• EyeMacHunt likes this

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

• Members
  • South-Korea

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:10 AM

inb4 locked thread.

I don't want to see an appreciation thread end up being locked.

Exqlusive
  • Exqlusive

King Salt

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:13 AM

not an "XS" but my "XCUSE M3" sentinel!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

You copy cat

QgC7l2I.jpg

• V4S and Khoda like this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:14 AM

Big Ass post~By you

Only a ricer would pick a parody bmw to completely rice out with carbon fiber, black+pearl, custom carbon fiber tires, gt wing, all on a slow every other server car.

I don't think you guys get what I'm going for here. You see, you guys are taking the sentinel and putting on all this unnecessary decoration on an already good looking car and ruining it with extreme precision with gt wings, carbon fiber, and stupid paint jobs. Similar to what the average ricer would do with his "v-tech" miata or some sh*t.

"Unnescessary"?(nice spelling btw) Who are you to decide?  I race my "sentinel", it has a wing and carbon. Umad?

V4S
  • V4S

Speed ♛ Empress

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:15 AM

how awkward :lol:

Afrikas
  • Afrikas

Dick Riding for Obama

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:16 AM Edited by Afrikas, 18 January 2014 - 03:19 AM.

Big Ass post~By you

"Unnescessary"?(nice spelling btw) Who are you to decide?  I race my "sentinel", it has a wing and carbon. Umad?

If you look back at my post you will see I spelled it correctly btw(you aren't very bright).

Notice how you think exactly like a ricer. "If I add in all this unneeded carbon fiber, hideous paint job, useless wing, and CUSTOM TIRES I will totally race faster. Just wish they had larger wings and sum tinted windows lol"

Honestly it ruins the car. I'd replace mine if it was colored the way these people have.

• EyeMacHunt likes this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:26 AM

Big Ass post~By you

If you look back at my post you will see I spelled it correctly btw(you aren't very bright).

Notice how you think exactly like a ricer. "If I add in all this unneeded carbon fiber, hideous paint job, useless wing, and CUSTOM TIRES I will totally race faster. Just wish they had larger wings and sum tinted windows lol"

Honestly it ruins the car. I'd replace mine if it was colored the way these people have.

Huh? I made a mistake with the spelling.

That is your opinion on it.........doesn't mean they are "rice" cars or "wannabes". The cars in the game are hopped up to be fast and are raced if people desire. How is having a spoiler and such bad taste? No one said it makes it faster, but in all seriousness I have mine like I would in real life. Yes I would also race it like a few friends of mine do. They have spoilers on their car for downforce.....are they "posers" too?

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:29 AM

Big Ass post~By you

You do know that if you don't like something you don't have to look at it, nor comment on it, right?

There are plenty of unattractive girls at my school but I don't purposely notice them and then say out loud "Wow that is one fat ugly bitch"... because then I would just come off as a complete knuckleass.

Afrikas
  • Afrikas

Dick Riding for Obama

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:30 AM

That is your opinion on it.........doesn't mean they are "rice" cars or "wannabes". The cars in the game are hopped up to be fast and are raced if people desire. How is having a spoiler and such bad taste? No one said it makes it faster, but in all seriousness I have mine like I would in real life. Yes I would also race it like a few friends of mine do. They have spoilers on their car for downforce.....are they "posers" too?

So you admit to being a ricer? :pp

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:31 AM

So you admit to being a ricer? :pp

How is an actual race car a "ricer"? Assuming your incorrect definition was actually correct?

Afrikas
  • Afrikas

Dick Riding for Obama

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:36 AM

How is an actual race car a "ricer"? Assuming your incorrect definition was actually correct?

You admitted to placing outlandish decorations on your car for no reason besides wanting it to look cool.

Btw nice excuse with the downforce and racing. I'm sure you and your friends are supr fast racerz that need all the downforce you can get just so you don't go flying out in your riced out suprcarz.

lol.

It's like saying superman is faster than flash, which he is btw.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:37 AM

You admitted to placing outlandish decorations on your car for no reason besides wanting it to look cool.

Btw nice excuse with the downforce and racing. I'm sure you and your friends are supr fast racerz that need all the downforce you can get just so you don't go flying out in your riced out suprcarz.

lol.

No where did I say it was for looks in any way shape or form. You really are stupid aren't you....... I'm done. Not going to argue with a moron. Good day.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

• Members
  • South-Korea

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:39 AM

inb4 locked thread.I don't want to see an appreciation thread end up being locked.

Zodape
  • Zodape

El Crápula

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:39 AM

ITT: People don't know what rice means.

Thai_jasmine_rice_uncooked.jpg

Afrikas
  • Afrikas

Dick Riding for Obama

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:41 AM

lol derailed an entire rice thread and pissed off two ricers.

Good day good day

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:41 AM

I wasn't going to comment again but what you just said is false. Flash can tap into what is known as speed force. Superman cannot.

The Speed Force is an energy source in the DC Universe generated by Barry Allen that lets speedsters travel at otherwise impossible speeds as well as do other nifty tricks without being hindered by physics.

Also there would be no point in having Flash if Superman were faster.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:43 AM

I like the looks, but it's way too slow.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:11 AM

Superman>your mom

#13yearsold

Superman>Your dad

I'm going to make a red and blue Sentinel with a superman crew logo, SUV wheels, GT wing, and roll cage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users