Photo

Deathmatch sucks now.

11 replies to this topic
DeadHunter1911
  • DeadHunter1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:27 PM

Everyone plays the same 3 matches, Seal Team 6, Saving Ryans Privates, and Prison Thugz Fight. They were ok at 1st, but now thats all there is. No one plays anything else.

ToJaDarek
  • ToJaDarek

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:28 PM

Prison Thugz Fight every time...

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:31 PM

Everyone plays the same 3 matches, Seal Team 6, Saving Ryans Privates, and Prison Thugz Fight. They were ok at 1st, but now thats all there is. No one plays anything else.

i hate prison thugs fights , i never win that since i ant hit anyone with melee weapons to save my life .  the other two are fun though since they have tanks and all

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:42 PM

Try cypress flats.
They force you to play that one when starting new character.
There was some higher levels mixed in there
When I started another character couple weeks ago.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:01 PM

Try cypress flats.
They force you to play that one when starting new character.
There was some higher levels mixed in there
When I started another character couple weeks ago.

you can skip it and join other missions 

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:07 PM

Who knew?
Apparently, I didn't....

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:25 PM Edited by gtaocicat, 13 January 2014 - 10:26 PM.

Who knew?
Apparently, I didn't....

yeah i joined other missions and races until i got to level 5 . then got the call from simeon and then the regular missions starting coming up. none from gerald yet though.  remember you get a notification that you are  on your own after you get sent to that one forced mission from that text from gerald

710_Holidayz
  • 710_Holidayz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:41 PM

They need to make seperate categories.
1.User created Deathmatches/Races Non verified.
2.User created Deathmatch/Races R* verified.
3. R* Created Deathmatches/Races.

But make it to where its not a cluster f*ck looking through the list. So it doesn't take forever to get what you want, and so you dont accidentally click the wrong job etc.
  • MC. likes this

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:03 AM

what pisses me off is that you can't find anyone else other than extreme low level players on these... so only choise left is deathroaming

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:05 AM

What do you mean "now"?

• SuperJude™ likes this

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:25 AM

PvP has been a really weak point in this game since it came out.

At first, they pretty much killed PvP by charging $2000 every single time you died. Playing DM's with your friends was an exercise in being broke. 

When I say playing "with" your friends I don't mean literally as in on the same team. Far be it for them to have included the fabulous "Posse Up" option from Red Dead.

Spawns insure that every single map is tiny, there is no room for variation and even years and years into making Multiplayer games, we are STILL spawned right next to an enemy who has their back turned.

Did I mention how newer players are constantly outclassed by people with better weapons and health bars?

Should we talk about that alone, how a level 10 can in no possible way compete with a level 100 due to health bar alone?

Or should we talk about the annoying and much hated color changes that occur during a kill or deathstreak? That one feature alone made so many people hate PvP.

Too bad they couldn't just:

- Remove color filter

- Increase spawn distances

- Make all weapons FORCED since this was never an issue before

- STOP charging $$ to enter these games 

- Reduce the price of ammunition in the lobby window

Etc.

Really, their lack of concern for these modes is probably the #1 issue that pissed off my crew, that and losing their cars/characters at the start of this Online experiment.

• Ermacs likes this

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:13 AM Edited by Day Reaper, 14 January 2014 - 05:16 AM.

I wish the game would learn my preferences and not send me stupid Prison Thugz Fight garbage. I've never played it, never will, as soon as I'm allowed to Quit---I can't click on that confirm faster. Why can't the quick job option remember what DMs I never play. All those minutes I lose having to Quit, instead of being in actual gameplay if I didn't have to waste time quitting Prison Thugz at least 10 times a night.
Also, if you are creating MELEE content, please put the word Melee in the damn description and not just use the word "Kill" or use the word "Brawl" like some of the kinder creators have done.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users