Photo

can't join others

9 replies to this topic
murtoc1
  • murtoc1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:09 PM

When I play it always puts me in a session alone and the only way I can play with other people is if I'm invited I've tried doing jobs then clicking Free roan and find new session but nothing any one no a fix? Thanks

steveginger
  • steveginger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:08 PM

It does that to me at times too. I presume its my dodgy wifi. I usually try again later.

murtoc1
  • murtoc1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:25 AM

I could be just having bad luck idk I don't play to often

ybnice1234779
  • ybnice1234779

Weeds <3

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:24 AM

That makes two of us, I can't join anyone not even when invited.

Yashu122
  • Yashu122

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:29 PM

This same problem is happening with me! I tried changing all 3 different aiming modes, did my psn clock to manual still no luck.

I cannot even join any quick job, mission, random.

When i select join race from quick menu, i get into race alone, same with mission, random every damn thing!!!!

This is getting annoying someone please help
  • VyperNINE likes this

ybnice1234779
  • ybnice1234779

Weeds <3

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:55 PM

This same problem is happening with me! I tried changing all 3 different aiming modes, did my psn clock to manual still no luck.

I cannot even join any quick job, mission, random.

When i select join race from quick menu, i get into race alone, same with mission, random every damn thing!!!!

This is getting annoying someone please help

I sent a ticket to rockstar support, but god knows when they will respond

murtoc1
  • murtoc1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:58 AM

Yeah its frustrating hope they realize its happening and fix it

BaselA
  • BaselA

Farlander

• Members
  • Jordan

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:53 AM Edited by BaselA, 17 January 2014 - 11:56 AM.

Despite Rockstar Games working around the clock to solve all the server issues, there are still 15 problems that need to be fixed. On top of the server issues, other problems still continue after the PS3 patch download was made available. But it does appear that the ongoing issues may be interconnected with the server problems.

Rockstar have admitted that they were completely unprepared for the amount of gamers who attempted to access the GTA Online Multiplayer mode. The company had spent time and money pumping up their existing servers, but still misjudged the sheer numbers accessing them.

One issue that is still being mentioned by gamers is the loss of equipment, money, characters and ranking in the GTA V Online mode. Like all the other issues, Rockstar are trying to find out why this is happening and are working on some way to restore anything lost. They have offered to send automatic email notifications when they get new information about fixes.

The below server problems have been listed by Rockstar Games as ongoing issues. They have since updated their support website to say the the connection problems have been fixed. But, according to comments that our articles have been receiving, these problems are still occurring.

The 15 GTA V network and server issues that still need to be fixed are:

1. Error message stating that Rockstar “Cloud Servers Unavailable.”
2. Error message saying that the game has failed hosting a ‘GTA Online Session.”
3. Errors that state the game has timed out while “matchmaking a compatible GTA Online Session.”
4. Error message of “Failed to Host a GTA Online Session.”
5. Errors that read “job failed to start or load.”
6. Error message of “Mission Failed” after mission start during a gaming session.
7. Match load screens taking too long and timing out after 10 to 15 minutes.
8. Offline and online content being intermingled on Jobs list.
9. Problems getting past the first Tutorial Race.
10. Players ending up in a free-roaming session without Jobs/Markers on the map when playing a temparary character while suffering a cloud outage.
11. A large number of network/server related error messages as well as connection problems and/or server errors.
12. The game freezing while loading the first race in GTAO with the message “waiting for other players” displayed on screen.
13. Having a cut-scene run twice before the player gets stuck on a loading screen.
14. Race Corona not showing up for the first race.
15. Overall issues with Social Club site and its features; including failed logins; slow loading; et al.

murtoc1
  • murtoc1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:14 AM

Wow

murtoc1
  • murtoc1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:58 AM

Still having this problem?