Photo

Help Finding Rare Cars

8 replies to this topic
Dafuqin Ducklin
  • Dafuqin Ducklin

Just Bored

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:41 PM

If someone can, please tell me where, or link someone's post to where I can find a Evo look alike car and the Sentinel Xs Hard Top Convertible. Yes, The Sentinel Xs is hard to find but the Hard Top Convertible is even harder to find, and its the one I want. I currently have the Sentinel Xs Carbon Fiber roof.

collad0
  • collad0

Lurkin n Likin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:50 PM

If someone can, please tell me where, or link someone's post to where I can find a Evo look alike car and the Sentinel Xs Hard Top Convertible. Yes, The Sentinel Xs is hard to find but the Hard Top Convertible is even harder to find, and its the one I want. I currently have the Sentinel Xs Carbon Fiber roof.

There is no such thing as a convertible sentinel XS. The only XS is the one you have which has a carbon fiber roof. As for the other car I'm guessing you mean the sultan? Found mine by pure luck just driving around. There is no set spot where you will consistently find one although i heard of people having more luck near the docks. 

myztical78
  • myztical78

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:54 PM Edited by myztical78, 13 January 2014 - 07:54 PM.

There is no such thing as a convertible sentinel XS. The only XS is the one you have which has a carbon fiber roof. As for the other car I'm guessing you mean the sultan? Found mine by pure luck just driving around. There is no set spot where you will consistently find one although i heard of people having more luck near the docks. 

He think about the Sentinel..  It spawns up by the observatory.. And the sultan you can find either on the road by LSC sandy shores or down by the docks. :)

Lafbael
  • Lafbael

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

I usually find the Sentinel Convertible in Vinewood Hills Rockford Hills and near Weazel Plaza. The only closest to a  Evo is a Sultan, which can be found in the city and Sandy Shores. 

dominik932500
  • dominik932500

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:10 PM

In singleplayer Amanda has a cabrio sentinel if im not mistaken.

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

CREW:GTAPJT & GTAPJT RACING.PSN: LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:27 PM

http://gtaforums.com...-moddingduping/

:) someone will help you what your looking for there

Dafuqin Ducklin
  • Dafuqin Ducklin

Just Bored

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:28 PM Edited by Dafuqin Ducklin, 13 January 2014 - 09:40 PM.

Dafuqin Ducklin
  • Dafuqin Ducklin

Just Bored

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:39 PM

there is a convertible hard top sentinel xs it is listed as #6 on the top 10 convertible cars on GTA V youtube video

collad0
  • collad0

Lurkin n Likin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:48 PM Edited by collad0, 13 January 2014 - 09:48 PM.

there is a convertible hard top sentinel xs it is listed as #6 on the top 10 convertible cars on GTA V youtube video

The Sentinel is a convertible which is what they probably meant. The Sentinel XS is NOT a convertible. Its a coupe with a carbon fiber hood. The Sentinel has less modification options than the XS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users