9 replies to this topic
Terano
  • Terano

Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for

• Members
  • India

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:17 PM

Hello Guys, I am searching for a cool new members for my Developers Team,

Unfortunately, My Old Group "Team Micromirecle OR Micromirecle Corp." is dead because of a Team Breakdown. 

You can read about and works and whole the History of Micromirecle at Facebook: History OF MMC

After working 2 years as a CEO at Micromirecle, I got lots of experience. I meet many peoples on internet, they are Web developers, Free lancers, Open Source Project Creator, and many more. I took interview of some them and The Only thing which I learned from these is that "Behind a Successful Team, There is a work of perfect team" . and as I told My old team has dead because of a Team. 

So Now I am creating a new team and this time, I am doing real hard work in finding a cool members.

You are beginner, Expert,  Nothing matters just post a reply I will just ask you a 4-5 Questions and if you get the thing which I want then you are in. 

You cant believe What is a feeling of Working as Team/Company.

Its feels awesome and unique and The best part of Working as Team is We can learn many new things from ours Team Mates.

LiquidNitrogen
  • LiquidNitrogen

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:37 AM

So what kind of work are you talkin?

Terano
  • Terano

• Members
  • India

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:18 PM

Usually, We work in the field of web development. but now  I am also thinking of moving on to VB.net, C#, C++.

What is your interested programming field?

• Kennethmt likes this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:08 AM

I'm a huge dotnet fan.  Somewhere around here I have paperwork that claims I am a dotnet professional. :rol:

Alokik, if you are into the web development of all this work consider adding vb.net and c#.net to your arsenal of web skills.   I find it cleaner and more OOP than stuff like PHP.  

Terano
  • Terano

• Members
  • India

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

I'm a huge dotnet fan.  Somewhere around here I have paperwork that claims I am a dotnet professional. :rol:

Alokik, if you are into the web development of all this work consider adding vb.net and c#.net to your arsenal of web skills.   I find it cleaner and more OOP than stuff like PHP.  

YAEH!, That's a very good idea...

I heard about combining  VB stuff with HTML. But I don't try it. 

I am thinking of creating a website/software which will be like a Windows 8 Start Menu (Metro UI).

and I think we can do it perfectly with VB.net.

LiquidNitrogen
  • LiquidNitrogen

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:41 AM Edited by LiquidNitrogen, 30 January 2014 - 02:01 AM.

I use AU3 (autoit). If you don't know what it is its a scripting language that started out as general windows automation but now it way more that that IMO. You can also integrate other languages with it like VB and c++. I'm good with it and still learning. Check it out. http://www.autoitscript.com

Edit: also I just decided to take on C++ :)

Terano
  • Terano

• Members
  • India

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:52 AM Edited by Alokik, 30 January 2014 - 04:53 AM.

I use AU3 (autoit). If you don't know what it is its a scripting language that started out as general windows automation but now it way more that that IMO. You can also integrate other languages with it like VB and c++. I'm good with it and still learning. Check it out. http://www.autoitscript.com

This language seems to be different and cool.

Do you have any apps created by this language?

We are going to launch our website within some days.

http://metrouiapps.com

Would you like to join us?

LiquidNitrogen
  • LiquidNitrogen

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:35 PM Edited by LiquidNitrogen, 31 January 2014 - 03:56 PM.

I've made some stuff "for fun" and its like my own smaller versions of some already-made applications like notepad and a tic-tac-toe game and some others. Mainly because I can't think of anything original but if you throw me some ideas of what you're looking for I can try to produce something. I only have internet on my phone so I can't make web-based applications but I have the ability to upload anything I make.

Also I've decided not to worry about c++ right now.

Edit: here's a text editor I made. Its not too special I just tried to make a little better version of notepad. Theres a bug with custom settings because that aren't getting enabled I just haven't fixed it because I made it like a year ago lol.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#...0SkbO1xBVkrg47Q
  • Terano likes this

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• The Connection
  • England

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:30 PM

CEO

Obama-lol.gif

• Thalyn likes this

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:54 AM Edited by Bozzah, 06 February 2014 - 12:59 AM.

AutoIt.... I remember sending some friends "aimbots" for bf3 when it came out

they ended up on some disgusting sites and blocked input... gave me great laughs when they got mad at me, but they deserved it, f*cking cheaters haha... those days :p

On-topic: AutoIt is quite useful for making bots, but I don't think you can earn much money off it, maybe it's not that what you're looking for ;) AutoHotKey is very similar to AutoIt, this might be interesting for ya http://www.wikivs.co...ey_vs_AutoIt_v3

I didn't code for some years so I am almost a noob again :( ffs, I regret it

Good luck with your little company though!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users