Photo

Buzzard or Tank

44 replies to this topic
Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:21 PM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 20 January 2014 - 01:32 PM.

I've said it before and I'll say it again but the answer is always buy cash cards. Its like what $50 or something for a million dollars in cash cards? That's a good deal if I ever saw one.

The whole questions and answers pinned thread in this forum should just have one post reading BUY CASH CARDS in 48 point font

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:27 PM

Buzzard. Not only better for missions, also the ultimate bounty hunter.

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:28 PM

Yea ive already got the buzzard on my second character - bought it this time last week. however I have just saved another million and wondering if its worth purchasing another buzzard for my other character or the tank on the same one that has the buzzard :p

MOGGYASAURUS
  • MOGGYASAURUS

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:31 PM

Well since the topic was posted almost a week and ago and it looks like the OP has already taken to the skies in a magnificent flying machine, my offered opinion is somewhat moot, but I've been wrestling with this very same question. I have just over $1.3 million through legitimate means and couldn't decide which would be the better purchase. 

However I'm slowly leaning toward the tank, mainly because the Buzzard can be found fairly easily. Sometimes it takes a few attempts at different spawn locations to get it, but you usually do. And it's VERY hard to both fly it AND aim accurately if you don't have anything locked onto your targeting cursor. But it's also my favourite chopper because it's fast, light and responsive. The fact it's armed to the teeth is just a bonus!

But the tank is a beast. An utterly unforgiving, wantonly destructive, beast. And frankly when I get griefed by players repeatedly for no goddamn reason and I'm just minding my own business, I'd quite like to bring a tank to the party and see how they like it then...

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:40 PM

it sure does

Reason I want a buzzard is for the eventual release of heists. That and I am very mission orientated. There is no doubt in my mind that the buzzard will obliterate all the missions without question. This being said I will still mostly be doing the missions in a car / on foot as usual unless I really want a quick $.

Ch4071C
  • Ch4071C

Welcome to the Jungle

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:26 PM

With a second player in the buzzard you can troll tanks.

Winning001
  • Winning001

Essential NPC

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:57 PM

Tank all day. Buzzard sucks (still).

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:18 PM

BuZzard because I already possess the will of a tank.

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:23 PM Edited by watchclock, 20 January 2014 - 04:25 PM.

For a mission, I'll say the Buzzard.

But if you want a high powered free roaming vehicle, then the tank.
The Buzzard spawns everywhere.

You sir, are everything I despise about this game. You and your mass of idiotic tank loving entity scum have mistaken a good game from a sh*t one, in the process you have rendered my very respectable 3.31 k/d (no tank, no bad sport, no friend kills) suspect because of your c*ntish shenanigans near LSC

[SUBTEXT: Fu*k you]

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:29 PM

Tanks are pretty much only for being a huge asshole or revenge on said asshole.
  • watchclock likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:33 PM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 20 January 2014 - 04:34 PM.

You sir, are everything I despise about this game. You and your mass of idiotic tank loving entity scum have mistaken a good game from a sh*t one, in the process you have rendered my very respectable 3.31 k/d (no tank, no bad sport, no friend kills) suspect because of your c*ntish shenanigans near LSC

Yeah, it was clearly him.  I drive a tank occasionally too, so it was also me.  It was every tank driver that has ever existed in GTAO that caused your butt to hurt so much.

Get over it and move along please.

[SUBTEXT: HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!]

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:47 PM

Yeah, it was clearly him.  I drive a tank occasionally too, so it was also me.  It was every tank driver that has ever existed in GTAO that caused your butt to hurt so much.

Get over it and move along please.

[SUBTEXT: HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!]

If you enjoy driving a tank you probably share in common with other people who enjoy driving tanks things like some sort of frustration with engaging in combat without almost complete impunity - ie. Cowardliness / laziness / poor reflexes / spazzing out with controller problems. I haven't even used the tank in SP for christ's sake!

killa_b
  • killa_b

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

Buzzard with a good co-pilot is way OP. Emphasis on good there, my mate is sh*t.

Seriously though, yesterday we made a tank griefer cower in his tank under a bridge. Exactly where trolls should be.

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • Canada

Does it though? I am level 19 and haven't seen one any where. My other character is 100 and i could always find them, but I also owned one. Maybe you have to be at least 42 (i think thats when you unlock the buzzard) before it will spawn.

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Hey man if someone kills me in a tank I get my tank and kill them. I'll drive right past the peons on foot as long as they don't RPG me. Its for one thing and one thing only, killing tank griefers. I have both and I have to say the Buzzard gets it done on missions.
  • M3mn0ch_1987 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users