I hate the sandking most, but all trucks are equally ugly

32 replies to this topic
iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:31 PM

not sure if its just because its supposed to be the biggest truck in the game, or because it looks a like every other lifted truck on the road.
I understand why its good in the game, but i still cannot stand it.

what happened to monster trucks? or lowered trucks? or mini trucks? all the trucks in this game are horrible. heres what i was thinking and i hope some of you can add to it or if you don't like it just comment and why with a suggestion you have in mind.

-remove the dump truck and replace with a real bigfoot type monster truck. The map is so huge and so many areas this truck would flourish. GTA IV had one and V does not? What went wrong this time rockstar? How would a monster truck in paleto not seem like it belongs there? we want BIGFOOT (replace name as needed)!!!!!!!

-be able to lower OR lift ALL trucks. I really think there should be a "slam it" option and it just sends sparks flying as soon as you hit the gas.

-flat beds for bigger trucks (never happen but it would be cool)

-some peopl might want spoilers, lights and a sunstrip like the sandking has, fender flares, dirrefent bumpers and grilles.

-TRAILERS! tow hitches, be able to tow my boat around, or bikes, or just have some kind of flat bed we can hook up to.

-The gas tank option for the sand kind is probably the ugliest customization in game, give us something that matters, like a skid plate and some trophy truck shocks... not a hug ass gas tank that doesnt even explode when shot.

that about all i can muster up for now. I look forward to some "truck only" suggestions.

• Ninja_Gear, Durtywhyteboi88 and MookStunna like this

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:33 PM

Use a tank. Or a jet. Leave the little vehicles to the little people.

• iiGh0STt likes this

uhlinyaface
  • uhlinyaface

CONFLICTED

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:34 PM

The only truck I like in this game is the Sadler. I don't care for the others.

T0lly
  • T0lly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:35 PM

I like the Sandking. it is a blast to drive off-road. I just wish it was a Dodge instead of a Ford.

I agree that a monster truck needs to be added. And lowered trucks are a waste of space.

• ten-a-penny and mo-seph like this

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:42 PM

I think it looks alright with all the mods on it.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:47 PM

I only like it stock to be honest.. it needs bigger wheels IMO.

zztruck.jpg

• iiGh0STt and Killzone3265 like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:57 PM

hey, wait. I though the Sandking IS GTA SA Monster :blink:

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:17 PM

the trucks are boring. there isnt anything you can do to customize most of them. 

fuko
  • fuko

██████

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:27 PM

rancher and rebel and bobcat are cool

MookStunna
  • MookStunna

Il Duce; The Fuel Junkie Mafia

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:32 PM

I recently bought the Bison.  It holds 6, but I can't slam it far enough or make the wheels big enough to justify the wheel gap.  I would LOVE more trucks in the game.  Not some small peckered excuse like the Sandking either.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:39 PM

is it? well, they f*cked it up for sure then.

the trucks are boring. there isnt anything you can do to customize most of them. 

seriously... we know all the trucks. they are all "cool" because they are trucks in a sense, but they suck because they are so boring.

the karin rebel should be the best off road truck, because you can mod it into a trophy truck. if anyone has ever seen those play in the sand you would know exactly why that truck deserves to be the best. it should cut through chilliad like a hot knife to butter, but it can barely get up the 9th hole on the golf greens.... pfft.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

At least he had an opinionated and well-written post. However, I disagree. I think the Sandking is a bit tall for my tastes, and the Sadler is a bit small. Average the height distance between them and you have the perfect truck.
  • iiGh0STt likes this

Reedseed12345
  • Reedseed12345

resovior mugs

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

Bison is my fav

bootswitdafur
  • bootswitdafur

They should all be destroyed!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:14 PM

The rebel is dead sexy. I feel like a young michael j fox.
  • iiGh0STt likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

Blame the Americans.

Was there ever a mission where we had to use the dump truck? It's kinda weird if it was just put in there....surely there's a reason for this when we indeed could've had a nice big monster truck to cruise around in.

But yeah, not a huge fan of trucks in-game.

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

Li'l G Loc

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:28 PM

I like the trucks but would like to see more for sure, like a 90's Mazda we could lower or something but what is really missing from this game are LIFT KITS and BIGGER TIRES!!

They also need to boost the power for the Mesa and Rebel by quite a bit, they aren't even fun to offroad as they just slowly roll backward down the hills after quickly powering out.
Sure you can find lines that they make it up but the Sultan makes it further more often than not.
It's just too unbalanced
  • hairyguy4 likes this

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:37 AM

Nothing wrong with the looks of the Sandking. Looks like a lifted Ford F150 to me and I love the handling.

I do agree though that most trucks look the same in gta, they should have a more diverse range and modification options especially the Lifted idea.

PrimeTime MP
  • PrimeTime MP

The Peoples Champ

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:49 AM

Gta iv had a monster truck?

Dubie81
  • Dubie81

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:59 AM

I like the Sandking. it is a blast to drive off-road. I just wish it was a Dodge instead of a Ford.

It took them months to get the front end working. How much more dodge can you get ;p

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:26 AM

The rebel is dead sexy. I feel like a young michael j fox.

haha. so true. but i feel more like a jesse james/robby gordon in my trophy truck rebel.

Blame the Americans.

Was there ever a mission where we had to use the dump truck? It's kinda weird if it was just put in there....surely there's a reason for this when we indeed could've had a nice big monster truck to cruise around in.

But yeah, not a huge fan of trucks in-game.

no. but we had to use a slow ass somehow bulletproof from tanks dozer. i would have taken the quarry truck over that any day. good luck shooting those tires or hitting anything vital from the ground (in game)

Gta iv had a monster truck?

which one was it? was it really that long ago?

PrimeTime MP
  • PrimeTime MP

The Peoples Champ

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:36 AM

Op said GTA IV had a monster truck but pretty sure he meant San Andreas.

I love the Sandking at that it's built Vapid tough! Actually I'm suprised it's not a Dodge Rockstar seems to love Dodge Vehicles

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:00 PM

I am a truck lover in real life,

When i started the game in NOV. i set out to fill my garage with as many trucks as i could find, but found that when customizing them i little or few options that changed the looks, the Sandking and Dirty Rebel seemed to have the most options but left me wanting

The Bobcat was supposed to be a dually, well maybe sort of, if you have a lot imagination I had two versions of it early on, one with the Bed cap and one without ..but i realized it was classsed as a utility vehicle....i thought wtf

the same with the Saddler, i had two of those, one with the Ladder racks, and one with the rollbar and lights ......again it was classed as utility

It would be nice if we had all the trucks in one Class (Sandkings,Rebels, Bisons, Sddlers, Bobcats, Duneloaders and the Ratloader(which was classed as a muscle) and maybe even the Ranchero (cant remember its name) .......and options to set them up for racing ......

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:13 PM

First of all they need to sort out the vehicle mass and 4-wheel-drive. Trucks simply aren't worth using if they have the same traction as any old sedan and can't even ram an Issi out of the way.

• XJpostman likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:00 PM

I think the only truck worth driving is a Sandking. It's huge, and it will definitely help if you're the type of person who requires mobile cover.

Of course, I hate the fact that it scrapes against my garage, therefore it's impossible for me to have a mint one when I bought it.

Then again, I'm not a fan of trucks. I'm an SUV guy myself.

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:07 PM

Sounds like you like lowriders... The sandking and the rebel also have some of the most customization options of any vehicles in the game so I don't see what the problem is there. I agree that the sandking gas tanks are very ugly but there are quite a few trucks in the game and it seems if you don't like ANY of them you wouldn't be happy with any truck they put in the game.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

Cheater Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:27 PM

I suggest you look up for the Picador.

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:49 PM

No, the SA sandking is a yosemite.
Sandking in SA was a rallye truck but lifted.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:16 PM

The Bodhi has some pretty decent customization options

Cant-B-Faded
  • Cant-B-Faded

"...apparently seeking revenge..."

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:40 PM

Is the Sadler the only truck that loses its bed accessories (roll bar, tonneau cover) after one collision? That's really gay.

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:44 PM

i dont remember seeing a monster truck in IV  :dontgetit:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users