Quantcast

» «
Photo

Ocelot Jackal vs Lampadati Felon (sedan)

47 replies to this topic
Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

noodz for Harambe

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:01 PM

Sold my Cheetah because I no longer had interest in it & looks funny & hardly used it since I mainly use my Entity XF & JB 700 as daily drives in free roam. Based on your personal preference, which is better? Performance & customization options.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:06 PM

0_0.jpg

Rodrows
  • Rodrows

VROOOOOMM

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:10 PM

Neither have too many customization options, just the basics (performance, paint, wheels, window tint...) and perhaps a few bumpers IIRC

They drive somewhat similar but overall the Jackal is the better car, handles a bit better than the Felon

It's the exact opposite with the 2 door versions: the Felon GT is better than the F620

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:12 PM

The Jackal will be my Heist car! if and when they happen. 

• havingfunz likes this

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

noodz for Harambe

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:17 PM

Well that sucks lol. Which fast/sporty sedans similar to these two babes (apart from the Tailgater) have the most customization options? Like spoiler, hood, skirts etc.

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:29 PM Edited by KnobCheez, 13 January 2014 - 03:30 PM.

0_0.jpg

There's the money shot right there^^^

The Felon looks too good to customise, you'd just f*ck up its already perfect looks.
The Felon is faster and better looking than the Jackal so it's no contest really.
What would you rather have IRL a jaguar XF or a Maserati Quattreporte?
Only a fool would choose the Jackal. (Clears throat , dannybohy :p )

ikelofe
  • ikelofe

Street Cat

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:38 PM

Well that sucks lol. Which fast/sporty sedans similar to these two babes (apart from the Tailgater) have the most customization options? Like spoiler, hood, skirts etc.

I was gonna say tailgater....

Schafter has some customization also. It's kinda hard to find one, though

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:41 PM

lines wise, jackel, performance wise, shafter, value wise felon

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:42 PM

Actually I completely f*cking lied!

My Sultan RS will be my heist vehicle!! There is no better 4 door option!!. 

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:46 PM Edited by smokingndriving, 13 January 2014 - 03:47 PM.

I'd definitely rather the Ocelot F620 than the Ocelot Jackal. I like the look of the Jackal more than the look of the Felon, but the Felon is a better overall car than the Jackal if I have to compare the two. Tailgater is a nice car, as well.

kali16
  • kali16

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:31 PM

0_0.jpg

this...and better in red

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:55 PM

FYI: Felon 4 door is still classified as a coupe. 

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:59 PM

Between the two a Jackal. To me it handles slightly better, and when full modded it's resale is around 110k. Felon fully modded will only give back around 65k. If you had to get rid of one.

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

noodz for Harambe

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:22 AM

Forget thread title lol, where does one find a Schafter? Heaps of mods just like the Tailgater.

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:35 AM

To stick with the topic specifically, I prefer the look of the Felon, but the Jackal does handle better. The Felon seemed faster to me, I havnt bothered looking up the actual numbers though.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:49 AM

Actually I completely f*cking lied!

My Sultan RS will be my heist vehicle!! There is no better 4 door option!!. 

No it's not. I don't think I still have to say what car I'll suggest.

If I were to pick between Felon and Jackal? Felon. It's a coupe.

z0etr0pe
  • z0etr0pe

Grand Theft Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:25 AM

felon's a great car, but right now i'm loving my jackal.

i-Qrpgdq4-L.jpg

• Ocelot likes this

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

i-Qrpgdq4-L.jpg

Harry Potter?

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:06 PM

The Schafter is by far the best vehicle in the Sedan class.

Look around Weasel Plaza and the golf course at night. That is a good time to look around there for it.

z0etr0pe
  • z0etr0pe

Grand Theft Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:21 PM

Harry Potter?

yeah, come here so i can shove my wand up your ass.  :sly:

• Tali vas Normandy likes this

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:30 PM Edited by elfoam, 16 April 2014 - 09:32 PM.

Hote name="gtarmanrob" post="1064516936" timestamp="1389681344"]To stick with the topic specifically, I prefer the look of the Felon, but the Jackal does handle better. The Felon seemed faster to me, I havnt bothered looking up the actual numbers though.[/quote]

I've tested the Felon vs Jackal extensively and have both cars in my garage. The Felon is faster in fact the Felon isn't much slower in a combined accelation and speed test I have than the Exemplar.

One strange thing is that the Felon four door is considerably quicker than the convertible, its repeatable almost a full second quicker on my acceleration test. I've found on various cars the body shapes somehow have different configs and should be treated as seperate cars all together.

Felon four door = 27.670
Felon convertible = 28.5
Jackal = 28.075
Exemplar = 27.169
Oracle = 27.464
Sultan = 28.172
Ballar 2 = 28.612
Super Diamond = 28.338

The Oracle appears like it will be quick but has inferior traction and handling than the Felon or Jackal. Fully modified things change and it's actually slower than the Felon because the Felon gets off the line better.

All the other four door sedans do my test in around 30 seconds + and aren't worth your garage space, Tailgater included. The Jackal may have like a 1% advatange in handling but they will both spend plenty of time cornering on two wheels from excessive traction around the city. The Felons modification prices are almost half the price of the Jackals which is something else to consider. But yeah unless you enjoy the weird handling of the Exemplar the Felon and Jackal are clearly the best two four doors in the game. The old Oracle I haven't tested but after driving one in the city it didn't excite me much.

For reference again a fully modified Felon four door does 24.914. A stock Jester does 25.320, a stock Adder does 24.792, Stock Turismo = 24.811. Fully modified Jackal is 25.4 from memory, I can run it again if more accuracy is needed.

Amoung the Muscle cars the Dominator is easily the quickest over a long acceleration test although things come more even with the Gauntlet when tight corners come into play.

The Rapid GT (23.132 fully modified) is the quickest in the sports class in a straight line but it handles like a dog so the Jester and Carbonizzare are the prime cars there still.

Deadly Aviator
  • Deadly Aviator

Keep On Truckin'

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:34 PM Edited by Deadly Aviator, 16 April 2014 - 09:36 PM.

I prefer the look of the felon very slightly, but they are pretty much the same car tbh, both in terms of look and handling.

The Benefactor Schafter has some good customisation options and is a 4 door car, it's not the fastest but the faster 4 doors don't have much customisation.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:39 PM

I will add that the Sultan is OK, but it's not in the same class as the Felon and Jackal at least not on paved roads.

The Felon and Jackal both suffer from excessive traction in the dirt and it's quite difficult to stop them rolling over but a lot of fun driving around high speed corners on two wheels everywhere.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:44 PM

I prefer the look of the felon very slightly, but they are pretty much the same car tbh, both in terms of look and handling.

The Benefactor Schafter has some good customisation options and is a 4 door car, it's not the fastest but the faster 4 doors don't have much customisation.

I'd agree, you can choose between the Felon and Jackal on your preferred look, because the performance isn't that much different. I do prefer the looks and little extra power the Felon has myself though. Pity it's so hard to find around the city, you don't really want to pop 90k on something you can find.

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Boss

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:58 PM

I've seen posts on Youtube and other forums saying that a fully upgraded Felon can match the Exemplar in races, though I don't know if this is true or not. Though in terms of looks, I like the Jackal better.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:13 PM

I haven't driven a fully modified Exemplar but yeah I'd expect the Felon to match it in a race without a problem. The turn in on corners is a lot better on the Felon. I have the Jackal all black and non-metallic gold on the Felon. Might post a picture of each in here tomorrow.

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:04 PM

0_0.jpg

Very rarely do I see a Jackal that looks as good as this. I unfortunately sold this car.

As far as performance goes, I'll keep driving and winning with the Cog.

RyderNotThisAgain
  • RyderNotThisAgain

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:23 PM

The Exemplar smacks both of them.

Supheris
  • Supheris

Digital Ronin

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:36 PM

Forget thread title lol, where does one find a Schafter? Heaps of mods just like the Tailgater.

It took me FOREVER to find one myself. I stopped looking, then one spawned driving 1 block south of Eclipse tower in Rockford Hills

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Hustler

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:47 PM

benefactor schartzer, but I think it has pretty average handling.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users