Quantcast

» «
Photo

please help me ,about cars window bug....

3 replies to this topic
ZHC
  • ZHC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

i find all Original cars window can Disappear  move camera ,my Vehicle.txd  is Original.....

woYXfBq.png

uBswtlv.png

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:53 PM

How old...

The only time vehicle windows "disappear" is when the headlights are switched on. When the headlights come on, the other side of the window (the non-visible faces of the mesh) is no longer visible (You may of noticed this when driving bikes like the wayfarer at night).

If it's all original, I see no reason for this to occur.

Are there any mods you're using that could potentially interfere with the vehicles in the game?

Danikov
  • Danikov

The Fake Russian

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:01 PM

How old...

The only time vehicle windows "disappear" is when the headlights are switched on. When the headlights come on, the other side of the window (the non-visible faces of the mesh) is no longer visible (You may of noticed this when driving bikes like the wayfarer at night).

If it's all original, I see no reason for this to occur.

Are there any mods you're using that could potentially interfere with the vehicles in the game?

This had never happened to me,and as I wrote in the original topic which was moved here,it is the notorious alpha bug that is most likely caused by the configuration he is using for the plugin IDE_DD_Tweaker,supposing that he is using this plugin.

+I have to say that this bug appears during the whole times of the day,so that is not caused by the headlights or such.

Savidge
  • Savidge

SAVB☹IS

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:22 PM

...most likely caused by the configuration he is using for the plugin IDE_DD_Tweaker,supposing that he is using this plugin.

This happens to me too, and I'm using the "IDE_DD_Tweaker" plugin, now we both know that this is probably the problem. :monocle:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users