Quantcast

» «
Photo

Adder vs Entity? Your Preference?

98 replies to this topic

Poll: Adder or Entity? (174 member(s) have cast votes)

Adder or Entity?

1. Adder (47 votes [27.01%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.01%

2. Entity (127 votes [72.99%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 72.99%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

9/9/14

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

Entity XF by a long shot. Adder spins out and loses control way to easily. Not to mention the Entity looks better...

WWWWVWWVWWWVVWWW
  • WWWWVWWVWWWVVWWW

Proud Chradder Owner

• BUSTED!
  • Egypt

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:01 PM

lolng at all the people who suck ass at handling manly cars. lrn2brake

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:18 PM

I don't own either anymore. But I have a free spot in my garage and I'm either getting a Comet or an Entity, so.....

Entity

h1r0ll3r
  • h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:03 PM

Entity. Looks better, handles better, accelerates better and the lack of a rear window makes for a great rear shield when driving. I have both but am tempted to ditch the Adder whenever I find a car to replace it with.
  • DangerZone77 likes this

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:40 PM

Entity. Looks better, handles better, accelerates better and the lack of a rear window makes for a great rear shield when driving. I have both but am tempted to ditch the Adder whenever I find a car to replace it with.

I sold my Adder and fully modified a Carbonizaire. It's by far the best sports car in the game. If you don't have one try one out. 

Forgoten214
  • Forgoten214

Play for fun

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:48 PM

I sold my Adder and fully modified a Carbonizaire. It's by far the best sports car in the game. If you don't have one try one out. 

yea if you don't mind the handling like its on ice all the time

robrabbitman
  • robrabbitman

Felon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:55 PM

The Entity is a more attractive car overall to me. Either is a solid choice, but I prefer the handling, customization, and slight acceleration advantage the Entity offers. Plus, more bang for the buck.

Drummin
  • Drummin

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:06 PM

No brainer.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:07 PM

If the back of the Adder didn't look like sh*t, I'd like it more than the Entity.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:12 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 13 January 2014 - 11:13 PM.

Ever since last update, i find myself outrunning Entity's in acceleration as wel as top speed with my Infernus in free mode/missions. So Infernus>Adder>Entity.

Infernus is really armoured as hell from the back, even more then the Entity. Entity has better grip in turns and spins out a lot less fast. Its all about control when you use an Infernus.

L5B4LIF3
  • L5B4LIF3

Leader of the East Blaine County Defence Legion & IFC

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:22 PM Edited by L5B4LIF3, 13 January 2014 - 11:22 PM.

Entity by a country mile, some people say it looks ugly but those same people are probably driving around in chrome adder or a adder with a ridiculous colour.

i find the entity handles a lot better than the adder as well. Also accelerates better too.

one thing I've found is people continuously calling the adder by its real-life name eg. oh you got the bugatti, oh nice bugatti, i really couldn't care less what the car is based off in real life, this is GTA, and its called adder, keep it that way.

scubadave
  • scubadave

💎 Diamond Club 💎

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:22 PM

entity. more mods. adder if its chrome is hard to beat though.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:30 AM

What I find silly, If the Entity was the one priced 1,000,000 and Adder 750,000, The Entity would be the one getting all the hate the Adder currently is and everyone would be using the Adder because the Entity is over used.
  • MeGusta90 and Forgoten214 like this

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:33 AM

What I find silly, If the Entity was the one priced 1,000,000 and Adder 750,000, The Entity would be the one getting all the hate the Adder currently is and everyone would be using the Adder because the Entity is over used.

Very true. Its dumb.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:34 AM

Adder.

LahTigre
  • LahTigre

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:07 AM

I'm not really sure.

I prefer the Adder in single player:   you can have it for no cost and it's pretty much unstoppable with just suspension and a turbo, and frankly I prefer the look of it. 

I did just buy an Entity XF in GTAO however,  because I figured I ought to try it out.   While I don't like the looks as much as the other Supers, it has grown a little on me. But when I drive it, I can't tell if I like it or not, it's still too early to tell.

Stol3nZ06
  • Stol3nZ06

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:12 AM

Hate to break it to the masses but the Entity does not have a bulletproof back. If you want to test this run up on someone with an assault shotgun and you will die.

I enjoy it when an Entity goes flying past me and then starts reversing. I'm not going to try and kill you with my carbine or shotgun, I'm blowing you and the car up with an RPG..it's that simple.
  • Forgoten214 likes this

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:21 AM

I'm not sure I follow, obviously if you look at the poll, more people are actually using the Entity not the Adder. And for sh*ts and giggles, I believe the majority of races they use entity's.  

I know they are pretty much the same people, I just wanted to show that I can use both entity and adder :p. Lol as for maps that require turning *Cough* changes subject.. But yea, there's almost 8 pairs of Tits and barely any Assers.  

Now don't get me wrong, I'm a boob guy.  But I like to mix it up and look at more asses every once in a while.. Just saying

z6ak.png

• Xavierr likes this

The Ost
  • The Ost

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:23 AM

I like the Adder because it's kind of reckless. I have an Entity too, it seems to do better in race but I don't enjoy it as much. I don't know why, all i'm really doing is pressing buttons and steering a drawing of a car on a TV screen, but the Adder is more interesting to do that with.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:31 AM

I'm not sure I follow, obviously if you look at the poll, more people are actually using the Entity not the Adder. And for sh*ts and giggles, I believe the majority of races they use entity's.  

I know they are pretty much the same people, I just wanted to show that I can use both entity and adder :p. Lol as for maps that require turning *Cough* changes subject.. But yea, there's almost 8 pairs of Tits and barely any Assers.  

Now don't get me wrong, I'm a boob guy.  But I like to mix it up and look at more asses every once in a while.. Just saying

....wut

The Entity got popular because everyone is a hipster.

Then now the Entity gets hate from hipsters because it's mainstream.

So in order to be a hipster, you need an Adder, Cheetah, or any other super.

Forgoten214
  • Forgoten214

Play for fun

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:41 AM

Hate to break it to the masses but the Entity does not have a bulletproof back. If you want to test this run up on someone with an assault shotgun and you will die.

I enjoy it when an Entity goes flying past me and then starts reversing. I'm not going to try and kill you with my carbine or shotgun, I'm blowing you and the car up with an RPG..it's that simple.

omg happens to me all the time everytime I see someone in an entity they try to kill me everytime. I don't get it. The adder kids generally leave me alone for the most part. Probably why I have such hate for it when ever I see someone in a entity I'm like oh man here we go again.

....wut

The Entity got popular because everyone is a hipster.

Then now the Entity gets hate from hipsters because it's mainstream.

So in order to be a hipster, you need an Adder, Cheetah, or any other super.

Bullet and Vacca for ultimate hipster status

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:45 AM

Um... infernus,,, newbs.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:46 AM

A race from last night:

IMG_20140112_174855.jpg

How can somebody be a level 430 and not expect to get f*cked by Rockstar? Then again Rockstar doesn't do sh*t about it anymore

Forgoten214
  • Forgoten214

Play for fun

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:49 AM

I just report people like that. Not fair to those of us who actually earned our ranks

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:58 PM

yea if you don't mind the handling like its on ice all the time

Carbo is great for the Commute, Jumps, Jumps, Jumps, Down the Drain and other straight shot (no skill required) races. But for technical races it is terrbile. Fully modded AWD Elegy will own any other sports for those.

Forgoten214
  • Forgoten214

Play for fun

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

Do you think the Elegy is better than the Feltzer? 

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:54 PM Edited by blk95ta, 14 January 2014 - 03:09 PM.

I love the Entity. I just wish people would stop calling it the Xfinity. Makes me feel like I'm listening to a damn Comcast commercial. I have heard multiple people call it that.

leinasan
  • leinasan

Everything She Wants

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:59 PM

Both cars are fugly.

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:49 PM

A fully modded adder has acceleration like a jet. which is why I prefer it. 

but I feel the entity is a lot less likely to completely lose handling if you turn the wrong way too quickly. ( going at full speed)

• PsychoGamer likes this

PsychoGamer
  • PsychoGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Eritrea

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:50 PM

I don't get all the hate for the Adder, but i think it's too heavy just like the Veyron. It may has better speed than the Entity, but the Entity has better handling, and some nice features, like being a small target, being cheaper, looking better ( my opinion ) - i like them both, and maybe i will be driving with my new tuned Adder soon, but most of my wins were made with the Entity XF. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users