Quantcast

» «
Photo

Adder vs Entity? Your Preference?

98 replies to this topic

Poll: Adder or Entity? (174 member(s) have cast votes)

Adder or Entity?

1. Adder (47 votes [27.01%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.01%

2. Entity (127 votes [72.99%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 72.99%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Leise rieselt der Schnee

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:54 PM

Adder. I own both since October and always voted for the Entity. Only since the middle of December I see the superior awesomeness of the Adder.

I recommend the Adder for experienced drivers, the Entity for players such as christmas noobs and the Cheetah for players that like ugly monstrosities.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:55 PM

Adder offroad
Entity on the street

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:57 PM

Adder. I own both since October and always voted for the Entity. Only since the middle of December I see the superior awesomeness of the Adder.

I recommend the Adder for experienced drivers, the Entity for players such as christmas noobs and the Cheetah for players that like ugly monstrosities.

Sorry, did you post in the wrong thread?  I think you were looking for the one entitled, "PLEASE VALIDATE MY E-PEEN!!!!"

To suggest that one car is better than the other due to any type of skill is childish and ludicrous and clearly an attempt try to make you sound better than other people.  Ironically, the demonstrated need to do this is the thing that actually proves otherwise.

GTARACER93
  • GTARACER93

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:01 PM

Adder is the superior car for racing. 

For looks ,Free Roam  etc  the XF hands down. 

uhlinyaface
  • uhlinyaface

CONFLICTED

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:06 PM

Entity for me.

rnb010
  • rnb010

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:11 PM

entity bulletproof back

adder looks

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:22 PM

Its like yin and yang, but who's the yin and who's the yang

c9b11396_o.jpeg

f9647ec4_o.jpeg5208c37f_o.jpeg95943dcf_o.jpeg

• Deathmaker158 and BlackAce23 like this

Forgoten214
  • Forgoten214

Play for fun

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:31 PM

I used to have both but needed the space so entity had to go

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Leise rieselt der Schnee

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:40 PM

Sorry, did you post in the wrong thread?  I think you were looking for the one entitled, "PLEASE VALIDATE MY E-PEEN!!!!"

To suggest that one car is better than the other due to any type of skill is childish and ludicrous and clearly an attempt try to make you sound better than other people.  Ironically, the demonstrated need to do this is the thing that actually proves otherwise.

Don't take it too seriously and calm down.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:47 PM

Don't take it too seriously and calm down.

I'm both calm and laid back - just pointing out your flawed post.  Don't worry about it :)

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:48 PM

Entity.

'nuff said.

anyways...I find the Entity faster than the Adder. also the Adder is ugly. Entity is not :p

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Creative mind at work

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:01 PM

Owned both and still with the entity i feel the adder is overpriced and overrated and doesnt feel any faster than the entity which has better handling.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:20 PM

I've had both, but I prefer the Entity just on the handling aspect alone. Even though I have never had any problems driving the Adder. Looks wise I like them both, but I like the Entity more. I would've kept my Adder but Franklins Kifflom Buffalo took its place. Hopefully it's there to stay for good.

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:26 PM Edited by Deathmaker158, 13 January 2014 - 05:27 PM.

The adder is horrible with handling not to mention ugly as all get out especially with Chrome

Every time I see a Chrome adder I will go out of my way to blow it up

You wouldn't even get close. I murder haters like you.

P.S they're both overrated, look at this thread. I prefer my fighter jet. Or a tank.

Forgoten214
  • Forgoten214

Play for fun

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:42 PM

The adder is horrible with handling not to mention ugly as all get out especially with Chrome

P.S they're both overrated, look at this thread. I prefer my fighter jet. Or a tank.

ew a tank
  • ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:57 PM

:devil: COME HERE THEN! :devil:

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:59 PM

ew a tank

Don't h8. Use the superior weaponry against your enemies. 

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:00 PM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 13 January 2014 - 06:00 PM.

I murder hater haters.  I'd kill you with my lime green jet and chrome tank.  Yours wouldn't stand a chance against the awesome style of mine.  I wouldn't even have to pull the trigger.  You'd just turn into flowers when you saw me.

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:03 PM

I murder hater haters.  I'd kill you with my lime green jet and chrome tank.  Yours wouldn't stand a chance against the awesome style of mine.  I wouldn't even have to pull the trigger.  You'd just turn into flowers when you saw me.

Too bad your ugly chrome can stop the explosive cannon of a jet :)

As for the last part, hacking GTA isn't even worth my respect, which is surprisingly easy to earn. 

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:04 PM

The Entity because of the better traction.
The Adder is so overrated in my opinion. Anytime I get in a race where Adders are the popular choice, I get a bit excited because I know how to drive my Entity. One of my best races ever (YouTube worthy! lol) came against some chrome Adders in a 13-player race and my Entity dominated!

Forgoten214
  • Forgoten214

Play for fun

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:09 PM

Yes because if you get rammed in the adder you're spinning out or hitting a wall. Entity can take a beating.

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:20 PM

A race from last night:

IMG_20140112_174855.jpg

To quote the Chrome Adder fags and trolls "u mad bro?".

5gyh.png

Oh hush lol...   I won't post the specific finish time and map either because I'm shy just like you :p

It's really all about preference, I honestly hate both the Titties and Assers, I like the infernus the best but.. I use to race with it all the time and wondered WTF I can't be that bad at racing, so i switched to the Entity... Got bored... So I went to the Adder..

I honestly like the adder more but I like the Infernus the best even if it's slowest of them all

• Timely likes this

Forgoten214
  • Forgoten214

Play for fun

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:35 PM

A race from last night:

IMG_20140112_174855.jpg

5gyh.png
Oh hush lol...   I won't post the specific finish time and map either because I'm shy just like you :p

It's really all about preference, I honestly hate both the Titties and Assers, I like the infernus the best but.. I use to race with it all the time and wondered WTF I can't be that bad at racing, so i switched to the Entity... Got bored... So I went to the Adder..

I honestly like the adder more but I like the Infernus the best even if it's slowest of them all

notice the ranks of the adder users like its not bias and they don't have everything unlocked most likely
  • Timely likes this

doublehelix
  • doublehelix

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:40 PM

Entity for racing Adder for free roam. But then in certain 'traffic off/ flat out races the adder is an obvious winner so I do sometimes choose the Adder.

Overall - Adder. 

Really got bored of the Entity, it was the first car I bought and now I far prefer cruising around in a black Cheetah

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:41 PM

entities are the most played and over used cars in gtao, theyre all i see when i log in.

i prefer the adder and cheeta over the popular choice.

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

Titties and Assers, I like the infernus

Lmfao infernus = Inuernus

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:53 PM

Too bad your ugly chrome can stop the explosive cannon of a jet :)
As for the last part, hacking GTA isn't even worth my respect, which is surprisingly easy to earn. 
NOTHING can stop the Lazer from owning a tank.
That's how I deal with tank griefers. :D
  • Deathmaker158 likes this

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:55 PM

Adder for me.

Better looking (Entity is too boxy for my liking), faster, pretty much equal acceleration out of corners when you take into account the Adder's higher speed (although from stationary the Entity is marginally quicker), better braking and tighter turning radius which allows me to corner better than with the XF despite it's traction.

Also I just find the Entity extremely dull to own/drive tbh. Personal preference.

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:16 PM

Titties and Assers, I like the infernus

Lmfao infernus = Inuernus

BUAHAAAAA

"Titties and Assers, I like InUrAnus.."

A race from last night:

IMG_20140112_174855.jpg

5gyh.png

notice the ranks of the adder users like its not bias and they don't have everything unlocked most likely

LOL you're right, he should have hid the levels while he was at it. All the adders are low levels and stuff, while all the entities are pretty damn high in their levels.

• Timely likes this

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:44 PM

Entity just looks so good and is bad ass once fully modded. Even chrome looks sick. Looks like a spaceship and sounds like one too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users