Quantcast

» «
Photo

Adder vs Entity? Your Preference?

98 replies to this topic

Poll: Adder or Entity? (174 member(s) have cast votes)

Adder or Entity?

1. Adder (47 votes [27.01%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.01%

2. Entity (127 votes [72.99%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 72.99%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Vicarious Mind
  • Vicarious Mind

Gun Runner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:51 PM

Ok I'm sure this has been asked at thousand times and has turned into huge massive flame wars to which one is better and why.

I'm just asking because I'd like to know your preference to which one you prefer and a description to why.

Try to keep the flaming and trolling to a minimum. :) 

Bagshaw10
  • Bagshaw10

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:57 PM

Entity. Not even close

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:58 PM Edited by wanes, 13 January 2014 - 01:02 PM.

Adder, where's gnad when you need him :/

I like the fact that it gets soo much hate lol, i love driving both around but i prefer the adder in looks, i do like the acceleration on the entity and the bp back windows tho.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:58 PM

Ok I'm sure this has been asked at thousand times

Yep. Don't be surprised if this gets locked shortly.

I prefer the Entity, it looks nicer to me and I think it handles better.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:59 PM

0_0.jpg

Doesn't worry me.

• SecludedMemory and collad0 like this

RussianG
  • RussianG

King

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:00 PM

Z-Type?

• TimelyMeerkat likes this

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

Massacro <3

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:01 PM

Entity.

Driver is Bulletproof when the rear is pointing at someone

Doesn't Oversteer

Isn't best know for it's chrome

It's based of a Koenigsegg

• Canucks555 likes this

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:02 PM

Entity but only because it looks good(from behind) and has better acceleration.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:03 PM

The adder is horrible with handling not to mention ugly as all get out especially with Chrome

Every time I see a Chrome adder I will go out of my way to blow it up

• ten-a-penny likes this

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:07 PM

Entity XF.

Vicarious Mind
  • Vicarious Mind

Gun Runner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:09 PM

Yes probably but hopefully we get some good responses before it does. I'd like to see what the community thinks honestly.

Ok I'm sure this has been asked at thousand times

Yep. Don't be surprised if this gets locked shortly.

I prefer the Entity, it looks nicer to me and I think it handles better.

dedlee
  • dedlee

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:11 PM

I've been enjoying the adder lately. it seems a lot faster to me, but I'm also very good with controlling oversteer so ymmv. first 50 levels driving a futo exclusively will kinda condition you to perform well with any car that oversteers.
also, all paintjobs seem to look incredible on the adder. stock formula red on most cars looks cartoonish, but on the adder it looks mean as hell. my custom silver mix also looks best on it. I'm a fan.
entity is well balanced but I just don't find it interesting anymore.

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:18 PM

I prefer the Entity, to me it wins on looks, handling and acceleration.
Don't understand what the whole sh*t storm is about though, someone preferring a different car to you in an online game is not a reason to get upset.

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:47 PM

The entity is the superior car, the only area where the adder trumps the entity is its peak speed.

However the handling more than makes up for that.

I own both anyway. My entity and Cheetah are all about serious business while my chrome adder is only to be used for freeroam yolo-shenanigans.

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:02 PM Edited by tom_p1980, 13 January 2014 - 02:05 PM.

A race from last night:

IMG_20140112_174855.jpg

To quote the Chrome Adder fags and trolls "u mad bro?".

• ten-a-penny, Furry_Monkey, DangerZone77 and 1 other like this

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:10 PM

cb6fe651.gif

Seriously did you even read the OP before you posted that image ?

• ten-a-penny and TimelyMeerkat like this

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:11 PM

On tracks like drift kings the cheetah blows them both away.

Conker64
  • Conker64

super-mecha-death-christ

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:14 PM

The entity all day

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:15 PM

Wierd.. I thought there would be more adders because people are always saying how EVERYONE uses adders. Lol but this poll states that there are more entitys?

Goodsport92
  • Goodsport92

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:17 PM

Adder is for when there's not a lot of turns and catchup is turned off, everything else: entity.

/thread

Nothing more to disuss, I am right and anyone who says something else has no clue.

Redwood Cigarettes
  • Redwood Cigarettes

The R★ Games Collector.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:22 PM

I like the Adder personally.

I designed mine in a Veyron Super Sport-esque style and colour-way,

Chrome cars remind me of a photo I saw of Justin Bieber's ride once *cringe*

Entity XF is a well rounded supercar for racing but in 'Free Mode' reality it is mostly driven online by those pussies who can't shoot, due to it's smaller side and heavily shielded rear windows.

:lol:

My 2 cents

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:22 PM

You definitely see more Entities than Adders driving about.
I don't really understand this mindset where people don't like cars because they're popular. If a car's good it's good who cares who else has one?

The entity is the superior car, the only area where the adder trumps the entity is its peak speed.
However the handling more than makes up for that.

I own both anyway. My entity and Cheetah are all about serious business while my chrome adder is only to be used for freeroam yolo-shenanigans.

Is the Cheetah's arse bulletproof?
I'm tempted by one, but can't decide what to ditch from my garage.

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:28 PM Edited by tom_p1980, 13 January 2014 - 02:33 PM.

cb6fe651.gif

Seriously did you even read the OP before you posted that image ?

I did read the op.

I was cut off from adding more to my post due to an interruption at work. However the op wanted to know why I chose the Entity and I will give them my reasons for doing so, if thats alright with you?

OP, I chose the Entity because I felt it handled better. I'm not the best driver nor am I the worst, however when I was doing my early races I felt more at peace with the Entity than with the Adder. Something about driving the Adder didn't sit right with me. People seem to equate speed = win, but thats not the case, to me the Entity handles perfectly. It sticks to the road better but can kick out at the back too when needs be making it perfect for powersliding around corners and with the turbo fitted makes it quicker to get back up to top speed after slowing down slightly at a turn.

I also saw what the Adder had become, it become cliche, every n00b and jackass bought it and chromed it out, which severely impacted on the desirability of the car. Now when I enter a race with someone driving an Adder, I know straight away that they will race dirty, try to take you out of the race at the earliest opportunity, race around the track the wrong way and probably have a clown horn making them severely irritating and not worth racing against.

• wanes likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:31 PM

I prefer the look of the Adder, but I don't actually give a sh*t what my mode of transport looks like, when compared to its functionality.  It's there to get me from A to B, so I prefer the Entity (out of those 2).  I just find that it handles way better than the Adder.  I'm not saying it's better in any way.  Just saying it is better for me.

• tom_p1980 likes this

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

Antihero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:35 PM

Entity, ONLY for the bulletproof rear. I'd have chosen the Adder over it otherwise, I like having two colours and it just looks better to me.

Redwood Cigarettes
  • Redwood Cigarettes

The R★ Games Collector.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:36 PM Edited by Redwood Cigarettes, 13 January 2014 - 02:37 PM.

I also saw what the Adder had become, it become cliche, every n00b and jackass bought it and chromed it out, which severely impacted on the desirability of the car. Now when I enter a race with someone driving an Adder, I know straight away that they will race dirty, try to take you out of the race at the earlier opportunity, race around the track the wrong way and probably have a clown horn making them severely irritating and not worth racing against.

Which console are you on?

I can assure you there are some legit Adder drivers out there who aren't one of these kids who bought it and maxed it with chrome simply because, by their logic; "most $ spent MUST = best car"

Yes this has severely impacted the desirability for me too but I'm not going to let other people ruin something which I enjoy.

I have seen as many Entity owners 'clowning' around with their cars in races, although instead of chrome, their style seems to be: "lets mismatch the most ridiculous colour and rim combo we can and then spam the 'La Cucaracha' horns"

The moral of this story is, it's all down to who you play with and I'd be happy to have some legit Adder vs Entity races with you providing we're on the same platform of course.

Good day.

• tom_p1980 likes this

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

I prefer the look of the Adder, but I don't actually give a sh*t what my mode of transport looks like, when compared to its functionality.  It's there to get me from A to B, so I prefer the Entity (out of those 2).  I just find that it handles way better than the Adder.  I'm not saying it's better in any way.  Just saying it is better for me.

This.

The Adder is a strange one, it felt weird driving it for some reason. I'm not saying the Adder is a strange car, however the Entity seemed to be more to my tastes. Although I do prefer the look of the Adder.

• Furry_Monkey likes this

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:42 PM

CHRADDER

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:43 PM

I would use the Adder if it had the same advantages as the entity, bulletproof from the rear, and amazing grip on the roads due to its low c.o.g

The adder does look better, less right angles and more curves, and a 2 colour paint, but it sucks for combat.

Whenever I see anohter player with an entity I don't even bother engaging because I know they are good (like me)

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

I also saw what the Adder had become, it become cliche, every n00b and jackass bought it and chromed it out, which severely impacted on the desirability of the car. Now when I enter a race with someone driving an Adder, I know straight away that they will race dirty, try to take you out of the race at the earlier opportunity, race around the track the wrong way and probably have a clown horn making them severely irritating and not worth racing against.

Which console are you on?

I can assure you there are some legit Adder drivers out there who aren't one of these kids who bought it and maxed it with chrome simply because, by their logic; "most $ spent MUST = best car"

Yes this has severely impacted the desirability for me too but I'm not going to let other people ruin something which I enjoy.

I have seen as many Entity owners 'clowning' around with their cars in races, although instead of chrome, their style seems to be: "lets mismatch the most ridiculous colour and rim combo we can and then spam the 'La Cucaracha' horns"

The moral of this story is, it's all down to who you play with and I'd be happy to have some legit Adder vs Entity races with you providing we're on the same platform of course.

Good day.

Xbox 360.

And yes I quite agree, I shouldn't tar all Adder drivers with the same brush, and if anyone here is a legit non chromed Adder owner who plays genuinely then I do apologise.

• Xavierr likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users