Photo

Hardcore True 100% guys

20 replies to this topic
StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:17 PM Edited by stangone50, 12 January 2014 - 08:18 PM.

Ok . I know you guys are out there . The ones who suffer the same obsession as myself . We must achieve 100% and completely conquer everything the game has to offer . 

In past GTAs achieving 100% or a True 100% was pretty much cut and dry . 

With the addition of multiple charachters to the series It is not quite as cut and dry . 

I havent seen anyone try to put together a checklist .

I would like to get a general concensus as to what exactly a True 100% file should consist of in GTA V . 

Here is a link to my checklist i started in the old guides section , but since has been buried . 

http://gtaforums.com...-100-checklist/

I have completed my own checklist but I am constantly updating and adding to it . 

Please let me know if I am missing anything . 

How far have you guys taken this ?

If there are any other checklists you guys know of please link them here . 

• PedoneRosso likes this

GTAfear
  • GTAfear

Think of a yellow rubber duck!

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:21 PM

Check your Social Club page, it should all be there.

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:24 PM

yeah social club is the best place to look, remember the coloured line underneath represents the games '100%'  the rest add up to true 100%

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:26 PM

Yeah I'd like to see a "True 100%" checklist. The one in V is very limited, especially because there are two ways that limit content from you.

The only thing about your checklist is that there are a few things on there that just shouldn't denote a requirement for 100%. Like interacting with Mr Rasberry Jam, giving advice to a hooker, or taking home all strippers. Those are just small features, some of which are impossible to do as your progress through the game - whether or not you picked C. It should only be things that you actually complete. Like 50/50 stunt jumps instead of 25. Purchase all properties instead of any five etc.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

Yeah I'd like to see a "True 100%" checklist. The one in V is very limited, especially because there are two ways that limit content from you.

The only thing about your checklist is that there are a few things on there that just shouldn't denote a requirement for 100%. Like interacting with Mr Rasberry Jam, giving advice to a hooker, or taking home all strippers. Those are just small features, some of which are impossible to do as your progress through the game - whether or not you picked C. It should only be things that you actually complete. Like 50/50 stunt jumps instead of 25. Purchase all properties instead of any five etc.

I get what your saying . 

Lets then call it a list of every single thing that can be done or triggered in the game . 

For the guys above I know about the SC. Im talking about taking it further . 

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:47 PM

I'm at 95% now, only need to collect 47 Scraps, do 9 Under the Bridges and win a game of Golf.

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:48 PM Edited by Cyper, 12 January 2014 - 08:48 PM.

Well, I don't use any maps, tutorials, or anything when I try to get 100%. So it's going to take awhile.

I got about 95% in San Andreas.

bobo081093
  • bobo081093

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:06 AM

Ursula can only be a booty call for one character through the story and you should add seeing all movies at the cinema.

PedoneRosso
  • PedoneRosso

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:12 AM Edited by PedoneRosso, 13 January 2014 - 10:16 AM.

- I'd like to substitute the idea of winning at all levels at tennis with both Michael and Trevor with winning at all three levels with either Michael or Trevor on all courts, or rather win at tennis with all possible opponents: Michael vs Trevor + Trevor vs Michael + Michael vs Amanda + Michael OR Trevor vs Jhonny + Michael OR Trevor vs all courts' 3 resident AI players. This is because each opponent has his/her own style of play, and every tennis court has one resident player for each level of difficulty (eccept for Michael's house court, which only features Amanda... Maybe Trevor can play Amanda there? This one I didn't try!).

(BTW, if s.o. is in need of tips on winning easily at hard level, I figured a way when the opponent never wins more than three or four 15s in a whole set, and each point is almost never longer than 2 hits per player)

- Also I think that when an event is just a repetition when played with one character or another, it should be done just with one character (any of the three). For example all races should be won with any of the three characters, not all of them with all characters (maybe all characters should win at least one race + each race should be won by at least one character), and the same for parachute jumps, flying school, triathlon events, shooting range, etc.

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:26 AM

Don't forget the 2 hour walk across the entire state. Maybe walking the perimeter as well. (or the swim around the island.)

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:49 AM

Well I got 100% months ago, but I still have a few random events (all security vans) and the golf course to buy. Other than that, I've pretty much seen it all.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:14 PM

Ursula can only be a booty call for one character through the story and you should add seeing all movies at the cinema.

This is wrong . She can be visited by all 3 charachters . 

Pedone . You can play against Amanda with Trevor . There are 4 tennis opponents . It seems random which opponent you will get and it doesnt matter which level you choose . 

I did not beat every opponent on every level on every court ..... I did beat every level on every court and in the process beat every opponent atleast once on every level just not on every court . 

As for doing everything with all 3 charachters , I agree with you to an extent .. Such as flight school and shooting range .. You can achieve gold medals if you do them with all 3 charachters ... Certain things like under the bridge do not even register after you do them one time . 

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:20 PM Edited by Fuzzknuckles, 13 January 2014 - 12:20 PM.

After finally fixing a glitched save that wouldn't give me Beverly's missions, I'm at 97.5ish % - just got 1 stunt jump to do, a couple of knife flights and I think  that's everything. Maybe a couple of other random encounters to do, I think.

But sadly, I don't know which stunt jump. I think I know, but not sure. I really don't want to have to spend another couple of hours doing them all again in the hope that one suddenly pops to completed. 

It's time for 100% completion to die, in my opinion. 

Along with trophies and achievements, which have created obsessive casual gamers that don't play to play, they play to win trophies. 

PedoneRosso
  • PedoneRosso

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:13 PM Edited by PedoneRosso, 13 January 2014 - 02:14 PM.

(...)

Pedone . You can play against Amanda with Trevor . There are 4 tennis opponents . It seems random which opponent you will get and it doesnt matter which level you choose . 

I did not beat every opponent on every level on every court ..... I did beat every level on every court and in the process beat every opponent atleast once on every level just not on every court.

(...)

That's strange.

I keep finding the same AI opponents in the same courts. Namely I challenge a top heavy short haired black young woman at the university court and a bald black middle aged man at the beach court, both at the hard level.

Those are the courts I play most of the time, since I like the green surface of the first one and the surrounding enviorment of the second one.

(BTW: I played all the other courts long ago, and the big hotel court and the seaside resort court cause the loss of your car, because they're too far from the road)

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:57 PM

I am at 90%.

alex1369
  • alex1369

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:33 PM

I have 100% game completed,but trophies not

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:23 PM

Honestly, I've never been interested in true 100%. Even getting the game's 100% was only fueled by UFO hunting. Other than that its just a lot of searching and collecting a bunch of useless things instead of having fun, and it goes unrewarded.

• fac316 likes this

fac316
  • fac316

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:42 PM

Honestly, I've never been interested in true 100%. Even getting the game's 100% was only fueled by UFO hunting. Other than that its just a lot of searching and collecting a bunch of useless things instead of having fun, and it goes unrewarded.

submarine parts cough cough

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:22 AM

Got my 100% and 100% trophies (platinum) PS3 2 months ago, 2 months after game release, was great!!!

Zodape
  • Zodape

El Crápula

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:29 AM

I only got 100% because of The Last One.

It was pretty interesting, but ended up a bit diasppointed.

ichnixwissen
  • ichnixwissen

Grove Street Leader

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:06 AM

I completed 100 % and also all achievements (1000 G) ....its was a pain in the ass :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only reason because i did it was, that i waited so long for this amazing game...

that i swear to myself to reach 100 % and unlock all achievements :cookie:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users