[SDLS] Sons and Daughters of Los Santos wishes to collaborate with other G.T.A. V multiplayer crews in the assembling of a Los Santos Crew Festivity. This festivity will include friendly competitive game types, public server overthrow, entertaining free roam events (additional suggestions are encouraged), contributing business to the local strip club / city limit prostitution, and even the formation of crew alliance(s) – there are no limitations.
Who: [SDLS] Sons and Daughters of Los Santos
When: January 24, 2014 (Friday) / Time: 2:00 P.M. (E.S.T.) | http://www.timezonec...cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
Platform: PlayStation 3
The main purpose of this festivity is for G.T.A. V multiplayer crews to be offered the opportunity to portray their crews before a fraction of the gaming community. Each crew has the unreserved option of introducing their purpose as a crew – what they stand for as a “clan” while also ensuring a reputable title amongst fellow G.T.A. V crews. Each crew desires nothing more than to be recognized by sight, known by ear, and to be spoken of by tongue so now is the chance to be so. This festivity gathering will allow crews to prove themselves as an authentic crew with commendable members while also gaining the self-assurance and esteem to ensure a crew of full security through verbal / physical action(s) – proving your worth. [SDLS] desires to bring about an atmosphere where challenges are introduced and being competitive is a must – prepare to lose and hope to win.
[NO] Adolescent Behavior
[NO] Hacking / Exploiting
[NO] Hateful Communication
[NO] Headset Flooding
[NO] Verbal Fighting
[NO] Crew Killing (free roam unless permitted by said crew)
[NO] Destroying of Personal Vehicles (free roam unless permitted by said vehicle owner)
[NO] Underage Participants (eighteen years [+18] and above)
- Exchange your thoughts with other crews on how we can steer the G.T.A. V game towards a better outcome as a video game
- Debate about the top vehicles and then prove your stand on the streets of Los Santos
- Set up a type of training course with participating crew(s) and illustrate your skill / knowledge
- Do you believe you have what it takes to become the best above the rest? Then prove such!
- Are you in-search of friendly players or possibly a trustworthy alliance to aid your crew’s side?
- Do you desire to indulge in an uplifting atmosphere and to simply enjoy the company of others?
- Do you believe that you’re a highly skilled driver / pilot? If so, share your knowledge and / or put your skills to the test!
- If you yearn to obtain personal bragging rights, you’ve come to the right place!
- [SDLS] is always open to ideas / suggestions to better acquaint this festivity for other crews, and if any of you have questions, comments, and / or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me. [SDLS] anticipates becoming acquainted with those crews interested, we'll see you there!
[SDLS] Leader of Governance