Photo

Glitches are glitches.

177 replies to this topic
Daisuke Jigen
  • Daisuke Jigen

Marksmen

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:45 AM

Now, I dislike how this forum seems to think "Glitches" and Hacks are different things. They are the same.

If you have:

• Done the "LSC" Glitch
  • Duped a car.
  • Brought a car from single player in.
  • Used a wall breach glitch.
  • Worn a mask with glasses.
  • Stored cop cars.

You are no different then someone who has:

• Used Godmode
  • Summoned #UnlimitedCougars
  • Used the tow truck.
  • Used a DNS.

Glitches and hacks are the same thing.

People try to argue that glitches don't hurt people or ruin the gaming experiences.

The LSC could be argued that with unlimited sources of money, Adders arn;t a rare car. So people who worked hard to earn it have the thrill ruined for them. It's all the same sh*t. Anyone whose done anything that isn't allowed in the game or seems shady has no right to get on a high horse.

• Rented, pro_laps, Jimi Stixx and 6 others like this

tolkaNo
  • tolkaNo

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:48 AM

POPULAR

Someone who wears a mask with glasses is the same as a DNS godmoder? Ok man

0/10 thread
  • Sprue, Ninja_Gear, GroundZero and 48 others like this

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:49 AM

lol

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:50 AM

This is all 100% correct. I can tell this as it is written 100% in bold and using bold makes posts seem much more authoritative.

No really sure what the point of this thread is but if you feel you needed to get that off your chest then I'm happy for you.
  • Ninja_Gear, StormerBoy, RedDagger and 10 others like this

Daisuke Jigen
  • Daisuke Jigen

Marksmen

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:51 AM

This is all 100% correct. I can tell this as it is written 100% in bold and using bold makes posts seem much more authoritative.

No really sure what the point of this thread is but if you feel you needed to get that off your chest then I'm happy for you.

Nice contribution. There is no difference. It's like saying you shooting a guy in the leg is no worst then shooting a guy in the stomach. You still shot him.

• pro_laps likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:53 AM Edited by WinterEdit, 12 January 2014 - 07:53 AM.

Wore a mask with glasses = Used god mode?

That's like saying shooting at you with a nerf gun = shooting at you with the nuke launcher from Fallout.

By the way, I have worn a mask with hats and glasses. ;)

• NuklerGhost101838, Mr. Crowley and Angerbox like this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:53 AM

Nice contribution. There is no difference. It's like saying you shooting a guy in the leg is no worst then shooting a guy in the stomach. You still shot him.

Glitching is much worse than shooting anybody. Those glitchers are like the nazis.

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:54 AM

This is some nice logic OP...

Spoiler
  • Sprue, Ninja_Gear, RedDagger and 10 others like this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:54 AM

Yeah this won't end well..

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:57 AM

so.. by your logic

if I am doing something that does not affect another players gameplay. WHATSOEVER.

It is the same as a dirty cheating godmode lobby hacker?

You tell me how someone with a glitched mask and hat messes up your day.

Tell me or forever be thrown into the nonsense pile.

• imsharksharkwho likes this

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:58 AM

The more people using glitches and hacks the faster R* get off their lazy ass and fix their sh*t game, will not really, how many patches did it take to fix LSC glitch ? could someone remind me ?

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:59 AM

it will never be fixed completely.. only dealt with.

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Trying to think of a member title but my mind keeps Stalin.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:02 AM

Oh totally because people who dupe cars for others and help each other out, bring cars over from SP that are not normally online harm everyone else's experience. Especially storing cop cars. How does having cop cars hurt anyone playing the game? Worn a mask with glasses? How is that even a bad thing... You compare those to someone who has used god mode? Lol whatever you say.

Daisuke Jigen
  • Daisuke Jigen

Marksmen

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:03 AM

so.. by your logic

if I am doing something that does not affect another players gameplay. WHATSOEVER.

It is the same as a dirty cheating godmode lobby hacker?

You tell me how someone with a glitched mask and hat messes up your day.

Tell me or forever be thrown into the nonsense pile.

It upsets me because it ruins the immersion into the game. You can't have a hat glitching through a mask it's unrealistic and ruins my game because of it.

• pro_laps likes this

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:03 AM

You know what's more annoying than cheaters, glitchers and hackers?

Preachers.
  • Sprue, meatrocket8, MantisFang and 3 others like this

Daisuke Jigen
  • Daisuke Jigen

Marksmen

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:05 AM

Oh totally because people who dupe cars for others and help each other out, bring cars over from SP that are not normally online harm everyone else's experience. Especially storing cop cars. How does having cop cars hurt anyone playing the game? Worn a mask with glasses? How is that even a bad thing... You compare those to someone who has used god mode? Lol whatever you say.

Having a chrome bullet proof van with bullet proof windows and tires with two turbos and green tire smoke gives you an advantage over me. It is something I can't do in the game without cheating so it affects me.

• pro_laps likes this

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:05 AM

OP reminds me of photo-thumb-861467.png?_r=1383861688Blasterman4EVER

• who-dat and PerceusSOZ like this

Daisuke Jigen
  • Daisuke Jigen

Marksmen

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:07 AM

Oh No, I'm a "Hacker" I summon cougars on people and play with a DNS with snow and money. I just dislike hypocrites.

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:08 AM

OP has a point. He just didn't make it particularly well.

• Jolly Swagman, NuklerGhost101838 and hornedturtle like this

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:08 AM Edited by hornedturtle, 12 January 2014 - 08:10 AM.

This reminds me of the first time arthas died in WoW. All 40 players got banned because of it XD

edit: they got banned because blizzard forgot to make arthas immune from stun grenades

psilocybonaut
  • psilocybonaut

Psychonaut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:14 AM

Having a chrome bullet proof van with bullet proof windows and tires with two turbos and green tire smoke gives you an advantage over me. It is something I can't do in the game without cheating so it affects me.

...but you're a hacker? what the fuk

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:17 AM

...but you're a hacker? what the fuk

He said it's something he can't do "without cheating"

JC'
  • JC'

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:18 AM

I see the point you are trying to prove except the part where you said it's the same thing. You know glitches can just happen right? You can't accidentally hack the game by smashing through a wall and falling endlessly.

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:19 AM

idk, a better analogy would be taking a school book and using it to hammer in a nail (glitch), changing the chemical property of the book to make it an explosive (mod), receiving said explosive book from modder and using it (dns)(leacher).

As far as the ethics are concerned, production's version of the game has only one avenue for justice, vigilantism, considering that form of justice has no appeals, I conclude all's fair in love and war.

• Malibu454 and psilocybonaut like this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:20 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 12 January 2014 - 08:21 AM.

Oh No, I'm a "Hacker" I summon cougars on people and play with a DNS with snow and money. I just dislike hypocrites.
Oh, I get the point of this thread now. We are all meant to say to OP "No really, you using god mode is fine. We don't know what people are complaining about. Your flying tank that turbo fires chrome adders instead of rockets is just like someone wearing a mask as sunglasses. You are awesome and we love you".

I love you OP, never forget that.
  • TimelyMeerkat likes this

Daisuke Jigen
  • Daisuke Jigen

Marksmen

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:21 AM

I see the point you are trying to prove except the part where you said it's the same thing. You know glitches can just happen right? You can't accidentally hack the game by smashing through a wall and falling endlessly.

I'm using the word "Glitch" in terms of this forum. They say glitch when  they mean exploit.

Oh, I get the point of this thread now. We are all meant to say to OP "No really, you using god mode is fine. We don't know what people are complaining about. Your flying tank that turbo fires chrome adders instead of rockets it's just like someone wearing a mask as sunglasses. You are awesome and we love you".

Never said I used god mode. I could but I don't. I just occasionally spawn cougars, Bring in ISO modded cars. Teleport and give money. I'm a benevolent god.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:22 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 12 January 2014 - 08:24 AM.

Dumbf*ck.

It's like you're trying to argue that theft and murder are the same crime because they are both against the law. Damages make a huge difference in the severity of the crime. f*ck off troll.

Daisuke Jigen
  • Daisuke Jigen

Marksmen

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:22 AM

idk, a better analogy would be taking a school book and using it to hammer in a nail (glitch), changing the chemical property of the book to make it an explosive (mod), receiving said explosive book from modder and using it (dns)(leacher).

As far as the ethics are concerned, production's version of the game has only one avenue for justice, vigilantism, considering that form of justice has no appeals, I conclude all's fair in love and war.

We're not changing anything. We're both just using exploits in rockstars product.we changed anything in rockstar code. Just used it in the way we want.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:25 AM

I'm using the word "Glitch" in terms of this forum. They say glitch when  they mean exploit.

Oh, I get the point of this thread now. We are all meant to say to OP "No really, you using god mode is fine. We don't know what people are complaining about. Your flying tank that turbo fires chrome adders instead of rockets it's just like someone wearing a mask as sunglasses. You are awesome and we love you".

Never said I used god mode. I could but I don't. I just occasionally spawn cougars, Bring in ISO modded cars. Teleport and give money. I'm a benevolent god.

Yes you're a god. Exploiting flaws in a game's code is exactly what god would do if he was alive today.
  • meatrocket8 and who-dat like this

AgentAle47
  • AgentAle47

First Class Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:27 AM

They're NOT the same, a glitch is an error that was left in the game from the developers, and by other way, hacks, to my acknowledge are done with external devices, modifying codes, and they are not in the game, they are completely different things
  • RedDagger, Valdorien and Malibu454 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users