Things you hate about the Cops!

62 replies to this topic
OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:26 AM

I recently found that if you hit massive jumps, such as driving up and over mountains at really high speeds, such as with a super car (infernus in my case) and land on your wheels, you will be fine, but the cop cars usually blow up on impact, lol. It is pretty hilarious driving off a huge cliff and the cops just follow right after.

luckily AI lacks the ability to tilt their cars in the air

at least i hope they do

Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:48 AM

I recently found that if you hit massive jumps, such as driving up and over mountains at really high speeds, such as with a super car (infernus in my case) and land on your wheels, you will be fine, but the cop cars usually blow up on impact, lol. It is pretty hilarious driving off a huge cliff and the cops just follow right after.

luckily AI lacks the ability to tilt their cars in the air

at least i hope they do

It certainly seems to be that way. With armor on your car it isn't quite as important, but you are far more likely to keep driving off at high speed when you land nicely. I have had a few times where my car tumbled at about 150mph or so when I landed and I came out ok, but I am sure it would have blown up pretty soon after. I just like jumping mountains with supers because of the massive airtime you get, and cops happened to be after me one time I did it, that is how I found out. about 4 cop cars were clustered around me in the air, I landed fine and kept going, a couple overshot me and a couple fell behind, but all 4 blew up. It was extremely hilarious. ^.^ I just drove off back up the mountain and sat there till stars were gone since there were no more following me.

HBAR Matt
  • HBAR Matt

WSOR Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:58 AM

Probably not the first to say this, and I have no patience to read three pages of comments at one in the morning, but I absolutely hate it when they hit you and then you get a star for it. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users