Photo

Things you hate about the Cops!

62 replies to this topic
YourAMiz1900
  • YourAMiz1900

Dafuq do all of you want!? O.o

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:42 AM

Cops...Po-Po... 5-0...Whatever you call them, they can be ruthless, aggressive, but most of all. ANNOYING! What you guys think? What are some things about the cops that you can't stand???

I'll start with mine:

I find it weird how if you crash into them, going 150 mph, how they survive...But yet, you hit a normal NPC's car going 20 mph and they magically suffer from whiplash damage and croak.

Barry Spock
  • Barry Spock

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:15 AM

I don't like how they ram you up the arse no matter how fast you are going in a straight line.

This post is also in part to test a minor change to my sig. because it seems that I can't see changes any other way since they are retroactive.

• K1llad0r likes this

Misanthrope Z
  • Misanthrope Z

Off is the direction in which I wish you would f*ck.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:49 AM

they spawn right infront of you if you outrun them

• halflegz likes this

YourAMiz1900
  • YourAMiz1900

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:52 AM

You know, I was going to put that one instead...It pissed me off about an hour ago. Every road I took, there they would be!

ScooterEightyTwo
  • ScooterEightyTwo

Me oh my I have enjoyed that yes boy

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:20 PM

The fact that a NPC-controlled Police Cruiser can out accelerate anything but Entities, Adders, Voltics etc. Drives me insane.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:22 PM

Well, they do have radios to call ahead..;)

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:29 PM

When you're on a bike of any kind and they smash into the back of you.

• chainsoar likes this

Misanthrope Z
  • Misanthrope Z

Off is the direction in which I wish you would f*ck.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:29 PM

Well, they do have radios to call ahead.. ;)

and teleporters apparently

Soviet-bettle!
  • Soviet-bettle!

Guess Who's Back

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:53 PM

How sometimes I am unaware of what I have done wrong and yet they shoot to kill. I want the feature to just give be arrested peacefully not always a bloody shoutout to the death
  • cjdavies and justdie like this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:58 PM

How sometimes I am unaware of what I have done wrong and yet they shoot to kill. I want the feature to just give be arrested peacefully not always a bloody shoutout to the death

If you got busted you would lose all your guns and ammo like in SP..
That would suck a lot more..;)
  • Smartpride likes this

XmeatshieldX
  • XmeatshieldX

Fish

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:26 PM

I've been given a wanted level for a cop HITTING ME when I was idle not even holding my controller, and then shoot to kill.

• NegSpec13 likes this

JiNX77
  • JiNX77

Spanakopita!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:46 PM

I've been given a wanted level for a cop HITTING ME when I was idle not even holding my controller, and then shoot to kill.

That, all the time. I have also been given 1 star and summarily executed for the crime of putting my pistol away.

White Shark
  • White Shark

Russian Insurgent

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

In this, I call them pigs, or bacon. I hate it when they impound my vehicle. Its an annoying diversion.

Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:32 PM

The "rocket booster" effect they seem to get when they ram you. No matter how fast you are going, they always seem to ram you at twice the speed. That and the essencially teleporting right in front of you (half the time I am within their line of sight when they just appear in front of me...) And also the completely random stars when NPCs call the cops on you for no reason. Oh, standing there minding your own business? NOT ON MY WATCH! *911* Seriously, I had an npc call the cops on me for just standing idle on a sidewalk. No weapons out or anything. Also, the cops are far too relentless and difficult to outrun. And they all seem to have perfect aim with their guns too... They are the biggest reason I don't enjoy this game nearly as much as the other games. It is still fun until the SA Death Squad goes after you...

• halflegz likes this

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:09 PM

I sometimes they think they have advanced AI..... it's like they keep getting smarter

like back in october , when I was being chased by the cops I just would just drive up a mountainside and they'd leave alone.

In november I had to drive down the train tracks , but that only worked for a little bit, they started chasing me down train tracks.

And I also I feel like that unless you're driving a sports or super car, they're probably gonna catch up to you

h1r0ll3r
  • h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:14 PM

1. Cops can swerve across three lanes of traffic, run you over and YOU have an instant wanted level. 

2. Oh you have an Entity/Adder and trying to flee from us? No problem, our squad cars not only can keep up but can overtake you if needed. 

3. 1 star wanted level? You're a dead man

• Captain Revenge likes this

kilopm
  • kilopm

The guy who pit-manuevered you the other day

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:22 AM

And the Grangers, don't even get me started on the Grangers!

DigitalDivine
  • DigitalDivine

Emotional Trainwreck

• New Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:58 AM

I was driving with a buddy of mine earlier. I got a two stars because a cop rear-ended me.

HarveyBest
  • HarveyBest

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:51 AM

I was being chased by the cops for some minor infringement and they bellowed over the bullhorn "Pull over you f***ing piece of s***"

There's no call for that sort of rudeness from public officials.

• chainsoar, Captain Revenge and YourAMiz1900 like this

JimJim
  • JimJim

OldSchool

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:44 AM

I noticed the cops right away when I first started playing GTA 5. WTF? 2-star wanted level is an all out chase, smash and crash. When it gets to the point where my man is gonna die I reload my game. I make LOTS of saves. It feels good to outrun them but I think they are a bit over the top. The cops are one way the game CHEATS its customers. It cheats by breaking its own rules of engagement and those of common sense. And you wonder why players do it?

• YourAMiz1900 likes this

YourAMiz1900
  • YourAMiz1900

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:04 PM

Ok I change my answer...This is the biggest thing I hate about cops now:

When you are not in any cops line of sight and trying to get into your garage. The mini map will still flash and not let you in until the cops get there...Seriously, every time I try to steal a car or something.

K1llad0r
  • K1llad0r

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:40 PM Edited by K1llad0r, 13 January 2014 - 05:40 PM.

The whole ramming you at fast speed is dumb, because when you drive a cop car is f*cking slow. Some how they catch a super car,

TezST
  • TezST

LemonNloaf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:49 PM

The police helicopter are impossible to shoot down when your in the buzzard They never stay still!!!

Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:13 PM

When simeon wants the specific vehicle and it is parked at the golf course, it really sucks. For some reason there are cops driving on the course itself, and I always have one driving up the road that is the only exit as well. WTF are cops doing driving on the golf course??

duracellmonkey
  • duracellmonkey

Public Enemy

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:48 PM Edited by duracellmonkey, 13 January 2014 - 07:49 PM.

Sometimes they go full retarded when I'm driving on a railroad and this ramming at high speeds is nonsense, it has helped me to escape several times. Also when they are blocking a road with a police van and a officer in front of it with a shotgun or something is just a idiotic suicide (idk if they fixed it or not).

DMadS
  • DMadS

D MadS | RnG

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:06 AM

after 2 days 10 hrs with wanted level i can firmly say i got used to them.. keeping me entertained while other players respawning... the annoying bit is when calling lester and 1-2 starts gets back on me immediately. right when i don't need it.

• chainsoar likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:22 AM

only thing i hate about the cops is that assisted aim has you aiming at them instead of a guy shooting at you . same goes for the aiming rectacle for the buzzard

• Captain Revenge and kilopm like this

MNTLspazzm
  • MNTLspazzm

Son of a Gun

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:11 PM

The 1 star shoot-on-sight is my beef with them. The boys really want that promotion!

As far as cops randomly spawning in your headed direction it's accurate to real life to an extent. In Chicago, I've seen many a squad cars swarm in from all directions on a perp.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:49 PM

The police helicopter are impossible to shoot down when your in the buzzard They never stay still!!!

thats not true , i shot down 3 of them from a buzzer . i was trying to shoot the plane that a player was in and it kept locking on to the police helicopters

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

they ram into your tank like derps

• Captain Revenge likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users