Photo

Devil's Highway M.C.

5 replies to this topic
chainsoar
  • chainsoar

The Motorcycle Mercenary

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:10 PM Edited by chainsoar, 12 January 2014 - 02:54 AM.

DHMC is opening recruitment for the first time. We are a small group of friends who play for fun. As such, recruitment will be a slow process limited to one applicant at a time. We don't care about numbers. We care about the quality of your character and your ability to get along with the existing members.

If someone finds the application process too slow, unfair, etc, I don't actually care. That's the point. We're looking not for fresh, eager players with a competitive streak, rather for new friends to play GTA with.

We require mature players who share our interests ie; motorcycles, GTA and fun. I emphasise the word 'fun' because we hold it in higher esteem than leaderboard stats and bragging rights.

There is no 'prospect' status and there are no particular rules of conduct, simply because we don't expect to ever find ourselves in a position where the crew is large enough to be filled with people we don't know, who would require said rules in order to uphold the principles of the crew. We currently number 20 members and at this point feel that 5 additional active members would be entirely sufficient.

If you've read the above and are interested in getting to know us with a view to joining the crew, contact me. Once again; competitive types who wish to uphold sustained conflict with other crews need not apply. Thank you.

http://socialclub.ro...vils_highway_mc

Xbox 360 only.

• Alex Francisco likes this

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

You'll be needing a link to your crew on the Social Club.

KOKOKAJOE
  • KOKOKAJOE

DHMC Sargent at Arms

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:21 PM

Your link is broken, make sure that it is exactly right(no spaces or extra characters) and that it is complete with no change to the font (i.e. BOLDNESS, underlined). This is what broke my links on the first few tries. Good luck with recruitment.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

The Motorcycle Mercenary

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:27 PM

The link works fine for me. I copied and pasted it directly from my browser's address bar.

• Alex Francisco likes this

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

The Motorcycle Mercenary

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

Bump and a protip: if you've ever described another crew as a 'fake MC' you're not the right mentality for this crew.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

The Motorcycle Mercenary

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:14 AM

Bump. FYI: we don't have strict "choppers only" rules like some clubs. Motorcycle enthusiasts of all shapes and sizes are welcome. Akuma, Sanchez and Daemon alike all have their place.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users