top 5 things to do after completing gta
Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:05 PM
1. Take in the sights back over to mission points and enjoy the free roam.
2. hanging out with the different charecters that series have to offer.
3. the best thing i would do on gta sanandreas story create!
4. playing as a taxi driver, why you may ask well i personally enjoy being immersed in the game world and feeling a part of the city.
5. Walking around, i find myself doing this alot i love my surround sound system it helps immerse myself into the game and feel a part of it (must admit i am old fashioned)
well theres my 5 things, Whats yours!?
Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:44 AM
LOL.THAT'S YOUR LIST?
This game must be really boring then.
Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:30 AM
1. GOING ON SHOOTOUTS WITH COPS
2. Stealing vehicles and selling them to Stevie
3. Killing hookers for money
4. Trying to set as many cars on fire as possible
Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:41 PM
My top 5 things to do after completing GTA IV are:
Hang out with friends
Explore the city
Steal cop cars and track down the WANTED list
Walk around in Hove Beach
Get on the in-game internet at the cafe
Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:41 PM
1. Do a rampage with cops inside the Industrial Warehouse
2. Throwing cops off of a platform in Northwood
3. Shooting down cop choppers at the old Sprunk Factory in Tudor
4. Driving my beater Emperor in Hove Beach while listening to The Beat 102.7
5. Doing a drive-by on Russians.
Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:29 AM
-Packie's car bombs for various vehicular mayhem.
-Using Dwayne's backup for shoot outs .
-Spawn a Sanchez on top the Rotterdam tower, ride off and survive.
-Exploit Euphoria by getting a helicopter and seeing all the different ways Niko can die.
Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:49 AM
- Start a massive shootout between the AoD and the cops.
- Go bowling with Roman.
- Blow cars up with Packie's car bomb.
- Get on these forums and make jokes about SoL.
- SonOfLiberty likes this
Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:22 PM
-thing what i could add to GTA IV
Posted 4 weeks ago
I say my top 5 things to do after completing GTA IV is:
1.) have a very long police chase around the city
2.) the iconic swing set glitch in dukes or alderney
3.) Activities with the other characters on Niko's phone
4.) take in the scenery of LC itself
5.) just relax in LC
Posted 4 weeks ago
-Parkouring across Liberty City
-Glitch into the inaccessible interiors
-Jump out of a helicopter and try to land in difficult spots(such as balconies)
-Destroy cars as much as possible by smashing into them with a bus against a wall.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users