top 5 things to do after completing gta
Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:05 PM
1. Take in the sights back over to mission points and enjoy the free roam.
2. hanging out with the different charecters that series have to offer.
3. the best thing i would do on gta sanandreas story create!
4. playing as a taxi driver, why you may ask well i personally enjoy being immersed in the game world and feeling a part of the city.
5. Walking around, i find myself doing this alot i love my surround sound system it helps immerse myself into the game and feel a part of it (must admit i am old fashioned)
well theres my 5 things, Whats yours!?
Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:44 AM
LOL.THAT'S YOUR LIST?
This game must be really boring then.
Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:30 AM
1. GOING ON SHOOTOUTS WITH COPS
2. Stealing vehicles and selling them to Stevie
3. Killing hookers for money
4. Trying to set as many cars on fire as possible
Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:41 PM
My top 5 things to do after completing GTA IV are:
Hang out with friends
Explore the city
Steal cop cars and track down the WANTED list
Walk around in Hove Beach
Get on the in-game internet at the cafe
Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:41 PM
1. Do a rampage with cops inside the Industrial Warehouse
2. Throwing cops off of a platform in Northwood
3. Shooting down cop choppers at the old Sprunk Factory in Tudor
4. Driving my beater Emperor in Hove Beach while listening to The Beat 102.7
5. Doing a drive-by on Russians.
Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:29 AM
-Packie's car bombs for various vehicular mayhem.
-Using Dwayne's backup for shoot outs .
-Spawn a Sanchez on top the Rotterdam tower, ride off and survive.
-Exploit Euphoria by getting a helicopter and seeing all the different ways Niko can die.
Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:49 AM
- Start a massive shootout between the AoD and the cops.
- Go bowling with Roman.
- Blow cars up with Packie's car bomb.
- Get on these forums and make jokes about SoL.
- MiamiViceCity likes this
Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:22 PM
-thing what i could add to GTA IV
Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:15 AM
I say my top 5 things to do after completing GTA IV is:
1.) have a very long police chase around the city
2.) the iconic swing set glitch in dukes or alderney
3.) Activities with the other characters on Niko's phone
4.) take in the scenery of LC itself
5.) just relax in LC
Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:38 AM
-Parkouring across Liberty City
-Glitch into the inaccessible interiors
-Jump out of a helicopter and try to land in difficult spots(such as balconies)
-Destroy cars as much as possible by smashing into them with a bus against a wall.
Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:38 PM
I can barely think of just 5 things to do, i'd say whatever i do when i play (i finished GTA IV)
Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:23 AM
Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:02 PM
2. Hanging out with friends
3. The swing set glitch
4. Vigilante missions
Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:50 PM
Now I am trying to find and drive every vehicle. Maybe take it to a pay-n-spray.
Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:01 PM
* Calling up and using Dwayne's boys to start shootouts with rival gangs and to come with me on side missions.
* Doing drug-dealing for Little Jacob.
* Stealing cars for Brucie.
* Hanging out with friends.
* Dating chicks and bangin' em.
* Helicopter rides from Brucie.
* Going into bars and and clubs, and shooting up the place.
* Riding the subway and getting into trouble with gang members in the subway stations.
* Shootouts with Russian gangsters in Hove Beach.
* Robbing the internet cafe.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users