Photo

Going passive after being blown up in your tank

27 replies to this topic
grfcno1
  • grfcno1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:07 PM

This has to be the most pathetic thing ever, you drive about blowing everybody up over and over and over, you then eventually get blown up in your tank and go passive mode to then try and go get another tank lol

I was just in a game there and saw the same person killing the same 2 people over and over so i went and got my tank to help them out, i kill the person in the tank and they immediately go passive mode. 

Probably isnt possible but it would be good if they could do an update that you couldnt go passive mode for 30 mins or something like that when you leave a tank, let the people you've been destroying get some revenge

• Godeater likes this

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:12 PM

the better solution would be for more people to go into passive mode when a tank is around

that sh*t's there to prevent spawnkilling, but people are too entitled to their virtual badassness and think not wanting to spend the next half hour respawning makes you a pussy

• WBaker likes this

grfcno1
  • grfcno1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:19 PM

I dont agree there tbh, if everybody went passive when a tank is about then everybody would be passive pretty much the entire time with the amount of tanks in every session.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:29 PM

I dont agree there tbh, if everybody went passive when a tank is about then everybody would be passive pretty much the entire time with the amount of tanks in every session.

well like

i dont mean stay passive the whole time

just go passive until you can get some distance between you and the tank

or you can do what i do

go passive, get behind a tree and tease the sh*t out of mr. badass in his tin motorhome

the map is pretty huge, and tanks are slow as f*ck anyway, so someone terrorizing downtown LS in a tank shouldnt phase someone on the countryside

• Fizwalker likes this

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:45 AM

This has to be the most pathetic thing ever, you drive about blowing everybody up over and over and over, you then eventually get blown up in your tank and go passive mode to then try and go get another tank lol

I was just in a game there and saw the same person killing the same 2 people over and over so i went and got my tank to help them out, i kill the person in the tank and they immediately go passive mode. 

Probably isnt possible but it would be good if they could do an update that you couldnt go passive mode for 30 mins or something like that when you leave a tank, let the people you've been destroying get some revenge

I'd run them over and over and slap them around with the cannon and if I can't reach em I ask a friend to get me a fire truck then I give my tank to my friend for the fire truck and I hose passive player down hiding behind a tree till they quit!
  • kilopm likes this

Soviet-bettle!
  • Soviet-bettle!

Guess Who's Back

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:58 PM

I'd run them over and over and slap them around with the cannon and if I can't reach em I ask a friend to get me a fire truck then I give my tank to my friend for the fire truck and I hose passive player down hiding behind a tree till they quit!

I can tell we would not become friends...

julionib
  • julionib

Coder

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:13 PM

passive mode + driving tank = pussy/loser

• h1r0ll3r, JoeMamma, SMFtwstdHICK and 1 other like this

JointlessNL
  • JointlessNL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:35 PM

what also is lovely is when they are in passive mode they gonna come towards you,
then they go out of passive mode to shoot you, and then directly back to passive mode again.
only solution i have so far is driving them over.

h1r0ll3r
  • h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

I see this bitch move all the time. Actually saw a level 15 with a tank the other day. Griefing everyone thinking he's badass. Once his tank it gone, instant passive and tries to get back to his new tank. Or they leave the session immediately after their tank is blown up. 

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:45 PM

lol me too love how you can slap em with the cannon and kill them when you pin them in between your cannon and wall or tree.

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:46 AM Edited by TheKidKid415, 13 January 2014 - 11:40 AM.

Prolly not lol

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:39 AM

lol me too love how you can slap em with the cannon and kill them when you pin them in between your cannon and wall or tree.[/quote]

He'll yea id make him do backflips and when I kill em that 5 sec chat to him I'll tell em you must like getting slap with a dick or when he taunts with me with a jerk I'll tell em you like smelling my nuts huh!!
  • s1ckmad3 likes this

MNTLspazzm
  • MNTLspazzm

Son of a Gun

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

[quote name="TheKidKid415" post="1064510296" timestamp="1389613150"]

lol me too love how you can slap em with the cannon and kill them when you pin them in between your cannon and wall or tree.[/quote]

He'll yea id make him do backflips and when I kill em that 5 sec chat to him I'll tell em you must like getting slap with a dick or when he taunts with me with a jerk I'll tell em you like smelling my nuts huh!![/quote]

Based on these comments, you two are the types of players I strive to snipe out of the hatch! (;

YourAMiz1900
  • YourAMiz1900

Dafuq do all of you want!? O.o

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:20 PM

Going into passive mode after griefing is pathetic period...Especially if you were killed by someone else...And doing the "jerk" thing just makes you look like a fool...

• paulmgrath likes this

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:06 PM

A buddy and I glitches out going into my garage today. Bout half way in the garage door got stuck open and it kicked us from my car. I couldn't access my phone or weapon wheel, but my buddy couldn't move at all. So I called another buddy over to take pics and I stood over my frozen buddy, doing the fap move in his face. Good laugh while he raged.
  • SinisterPredator likes this

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:15 PM

you see a tank you put yourself into passive... hide then get back from it call a mugger on him and you rape the f/cknut. simple.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

DONE.

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:41 PM

Right, so congrats to OP for his narrow view of the game, I guess?

I've done this. Do you know why? Each and every time I've done it has been because I, along with everyone else in a session, have found myself repeatedly blown to bits by two idiots in tanks and decided to get my own in order to destroy them, which immediately leads to them calling in new tanks ($200 a pop, seems a legit pricetag to have a highly illegal war machine delivered into the middle of a sprawling metropolis), blowing me up and then proceeding to spawnrape me for 20 minutes or more. No doubt they've been calling me a fa**ot/pussy/[racial slur] while they do it, but I don't listen to game chat so that's merely (very highly informed) speculation.

So yes, I've had my tank blown up and then gone into passive mode. I did it so I could call in another tank ($200, high roller!) and persist in my efforts to make obnoxious players feel unwelcome.

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

This pretty much sums it up. 

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:45 PM Edited by MadHaTT3R, 13 January 2014 - 08:47 PM.

the better solution would be for more people to go into passive mode when a tank is around

that sh*t's there to prevent spawnkilling, but people are too entitled to their virtual badassness and think not wanting to spend the next half hour respawning makes you a pussy

Are you daft? What good is passive mode, when they just run you over? Hell I was in passive, a tank guy blew up the car next to me and boom I'm dead. Passive mode is a joke, not something to jump to to save yourself from an as$hole in a tank. In fact its only use is to save these dbags who think that having a tank and spawn killing makes them cool.

The only real fix, is to eliminate the tank in free roam. It serves no purpose, except to grief and troll. 

I've done this. Do you know why? Each and every time I've done it has been because I, along with everyone else in a session, have found myself repeatedly blown to bits by two idiots in tanks and decided to get my own in order to destroy them, which immediately leads to them calling in new tanks ($200 a pop, seems a legit pricetag to have a highly illegal war machine delivered into the middle of a sprawling metropolis), blowing me up and then proceeding to spawnrape me for 20 minutes or more. No doubt they've been calling me a fa**ot/pussy/[racial slur] while they do it, but I don't listen to game chat so that's merely (very highly informed) speculation.

So yes, I've had my tank blown up and then gone into passive mode. I did it so I could call in another tank ($200, high roller!) and persist in my efforts to make obnoxious players feel unwelcome.

And the circle continues...

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:01 PM

[quote name="TheKidKid415" post="1064510296" timestamp="1389613150"]lol me too love how you can slap em with the cannon and kill them when you pin them in between your cannon and wall or tree.[/quote]He'll yea id make him do backflips and when I kill em that 5 sec chat to him I'll tell em you must like getting slap with a dick or when he taunts with me with a jerk I'll tell em you like smelling my nuts huh!![/quote]

Lol dude u must be my bro from another mama for real i get on the mic like heres my cannon dick slappin you want more ? *while britney spears gimme more plays inside the tank* lmao
[quote name="MNTLspazzm" post="1064510876" timestamp="1389622065"][quote name="TheKidKid415" post="1064510296" timestamp="1389613150"]lol me too love how you can slap em with the cannon and kill them when you pin them in between your cannon and wall or tree.[/quote]He'll yea id make him do backflips and when I kill em that 5 sec chat to him I'll tell em you must like getting slap with a dick or when he taunts with me with a jerk I'll tell em you like smelling my nuts huh!![/quote]Based on these comments, you two are the types of players I strive to snipe out of the hatch! (;[/quote]
U too my other bro im a damn pro snipin dudes in tanks

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:34 PM

the one bitch move worse than the passive mode is when you got a guy who always kills himself just as you are firing at him . i had one guy do that to me over and over , drove me nuts

• TheKidKid415 likes this

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

DONE.

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:26 PM

You know we really shouldn't be allowed to buy tanks in multiplayer. At least Buzzards are kind of hard to fly and aim at the same time and have sh*tty armour. I never used to mind outrunning f*ckwits in helicopters back on IV. Tanks, though...completely impractical. Yes, I include my own. I should not have been allowed to buy one.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:23 AM

You know we really shouldn't be allowed to buy tanks in multiplayer. At least Buzzards are kind of hard to fly and aim at the same time and have sh*tty armour. I never used to mind outrunning f*ckwits in helicopters back on IV. Tanks, though...completely impractical. Yes, I include my own. I should not have been allowed to buy one.

well they are here to stay so get over it

artisntrealz
  • artisntrealz

Ride on, right on

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:24 AM

the one bitch move worse than the passive mode is when you got a guy who always kills himself just as you are firing at him . i had one guy do that to me over and over , drove me nuts

I always assumed you to be the tank griefing type.

grfcno1
  • grfcno1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:36 AM

Right, so congrats to OP for his narrow view of the game, I guess?

Congrats to you for not understanding what i posted, nothing wrong with what your saying you have done by going passive if you've been getting spawn killed then got a tank and just went passive when your tank blew up, personally i wouldnt go passive once ive been killed in a tank, there is other ways to appear in other parts of the map to get your new tank without needing to go passive and wait for them to leave u alone, i have a playlist made up with all the different areas tanks and other things appear, all i do is go to my playlist, phone a tank and then when im quite close to the people im after i give lester a phone and hide myself so i get to sneak up on them to get a few hits at there tank before they know whats going on

Rob142sti
  • Rob142sti

Bored of GTAV/O

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:08 PM

what also is lovely is when they are in passive mode they gonna come towards you,
then they go out of passive mode to shoot you, and then directly back to passive mode again.

You totally just made that up. And I'm sure everyone here can see why if they read what you say, as it can't be done. There's a timer after you come out of passive mode for 3 minutes you cannot go back in it.

Keep it real or gtfo

YourAMiz1900
  • YourAMiz1900

Dafuq do all of you want!? O.o

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:21 PM

You totally just made that up. And I'm sure everyone here can see why if they read what you say, as it can't be done. There's a timer after you come out of passive mode for 3 minutes you cannot go back in it.

Keep it real or gtfo

actually It's been done quite a few times...just because you haven't seen it/experienced it, doesn't mean it isn't true...

SinisterPredator
  • SinisterPredator

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:35 AM

maybe it me do you remeber of his name? im loving make the poeple mad trololol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users