• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic
senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:32 PM

Somebody spawn killed me in a tank earlier and you know what I did to that motherf*cker?

Nothing, I joined a quick job and transported to the other side of the map then continued living my life with no f*cks given.
  • Toke likes this

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:34 PM

Yeah, that's pretty much it. My pride doesn't allow me to just walk away, being Vegeta and all.. I have to stand there and fight, it's the Saiyan way I'm afraid.

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:35 PM

You seem to be largely focused on other people's appearances.

This thread reeks of overcompensation.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:35 PM

i wish i was as anime as you

AgentAle47
  • AgentAle47

First Class Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

Lmfao, he's too mad because they rule him, honestly, if you're so "good" taking out three noobs specially in tanks, so why didn't you do the same here?

MilezDawg
  • MilezDawg

Use of the sh*t stick has been authorized

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:12 PM

OP, its a video game, grow up, and move on.
OP, if your so beast at wrecking tanks and their drivers, why are you on here whinning about getting killed by said tanks ?
And OP, it was probablly me, because I have been tanking since this morning, on the PS3

trunkster
  • trunkster

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:25 PM Edited by trunkster, 11 January 2014 - 07:26 PM.

i wish i was as anime as you

So do I.

Is it wrong that I had to Google what he said?

Next week on "Big stuff with guns blows little stuff up without them"...

A Jet Aircraft blew up my bike and I wasn't even sitting on it!

• Gasmasks likes this

AgentAle47
  • AgentAle47

First Class Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:26 PM

OP, its a video game, grow up, and move on.
OP, if your so beast at wrecking tanks and their drivers, why are you on here whinning about getting killed by said tanks ?
And OP, it was probablly me, because I have been tanking since this morning, on the PS3

I'm with you, if he really is the big deal he say he is, why he does not take them down?

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:29 PM

I don't suppose you caught their level, but lower level fags who figured out the cheat to buy a tank have been going around with their bank accounts empty and griefing players, making them have to pay their own insurance. It's been mentioned here multiple times dude.

I keep all my cash on one character play with the other got sick of paying for everyones glitched entity or adder long ago.  I use my RPG or minigun though not a tank.

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:33 PM

The problem isn't the tanks shooting me. The problem is paying my own insurance for a car that was destroyed. The tank driver didn't kill me, he killed my vehicle. Please, read the original post before posting your ignorant remarks. 

• Thespaz9 likes this

AgentAle47
  • AgentAle47

First Class Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:40 PM Edited by AgentAle47, 11 January 2014 - 07:40 PM.

Of course, sure, so if the problem is your car for stop this, you need to stop the tanks, sooo why did you didn't do it? Hehe, you really look tough with those words

MilezDawg
  • MilezDawg

Use of the sh*t stick has been authorized

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:46 PM

So a tank driver decides to blow up your PV but not you ? Yeah right, im calling bs. I've never encountered a tank without being blown to bits.
And if you were not around the area of your PV being blown up by a tank, how do you know it was a tank ? Someone could have blown it up with a sticky, RPG, etc.

710_Holidayz
  • 710_Holidayz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:54 PM

OP is the bigger loser virgin known to earth.

The fact that you emphasize so much on the word virgin and ugly means you are those words yourself.

It's a game, enjoy it noob.

Go have some sex, I am a girl and I love dick, you should too.

Lmfaoooo that last part though... "Finish Him!" OP has been burnt beyond belief.

trunkster
  • trunkster

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:54 PM

The problem isn't the tanks shooting me. The problem is paying my own insurance for a car that was destroyed. The tank driver didn't kill me, he killed my vehicle. Please, read the original post before posting your ignorant remarks. 

Now now, please play nice or I'll set Frieza on you Mr Vegetable.

scorpia4
  • scorpia4

"Lard boy"

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:57 PM

OP is the bigger loser virgin known to earth.

The fact that you emphasize so much on the word virgin and ugly means you are those words yourself.

It's a game, enjoy it noob.

Go have some sex, I am a girl and I love dick, you should too.

Oh yay look whos back... If I emphasise big dick badass does that make me one?

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:02 PM

Someone in tank shot me and my car with cannon and i had to pay for it. No bounty.

But even if there's bounty on me, I still won't accept random people kill me. I will find a way to destroy them harder.

• Thespaz9 likes this

dyasmonoe
  • dyasmonoe

Wanted

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:08 PM

OP is right. Those pubescent tank users should be paying insurance. Let's be honest. The reason why these fat kids with bad complexion use tanks is because they NEED a vehicle that gives them an advantage. They lack creativity and mental aptitude which gives them a disadvantage in the game and in life. When I see someone in a tank I see someone who is weak and/or butthurt. I think it's safe to assume that most of them are virgins considering most of them are under 12 years old. 

629.jpg

• thekillerdonuts, Gasmasks and Thespaz9 like this

lowracin
  • lowracin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:10 PM

I blow up PV's all the time, do you have a problem with that?

I think you're mistaken. It's not blowing up PV's that I have a problem with. It's the fact any noob can own a tank, they aren't skilled enough without it. I have a problem with useless invalids using a tank to make up for their own physical short comings, be it in real life or skill at the game idc which one.

Grab a chopper and land on a tall building. Snipe the hatch on the tank. Noob dead. Play on....
  • Thespaz9 likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:24 PM

It's pathetic quite frankly. Only a complete and utter useless piece of sh*t would need a tank to win a fight.  I use a tank

Nice.

Anyways, you now know why the tank driver didn't pay insurance and this is getting spammy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users