Tank users can blow up cars?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic
Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:34 PM Edited by Gasmasks, 11 January 2014 - 04:35 PM.

Wtf, I was parking my car waiting for these two noobs to chase me, turns out these ugly fat nerds are in tanks. I used my normal trick, parking the car on a corner and standing behind the corner so if they smash into my car (This doesn't work for people in tanks) they just knock the car away and I pop from behind the corner and assault shotgun the driver and anybody else in the car to death. (Try this, it works like a charm). But these two 20+ year old virgin dorks were in tanks, they shot my car and it blew up and I had to pay for my own insurance? It didn't even say 'This noob blew up your sh*t' it just said 'Your PV has been destroyed lalalala' Wtf seriously? If this is how this noob game behaves then I won't f*cking play it. Tell me now someone please?

PS. I had no bounty.

• thekillerdonuts likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:36 PM

friend only sessions will fix all that nonsense

no more fat ugly nerds to deal with.. unless 

• Omnifarious, Deathmaker158, LeAristocrat and 3 others like this

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:40 PM

I don't suppose you caught their level, but lower level fags who figured out the cheat to buy a tank have been going around with their bank accounts empty and griefing players, making them have to pay their own insurance. It's been mentioned here multiple times dude.
  • TreFacTor likes this

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:40 PM

Really? So this is how this game works huh? Noobs who can't fight unless they are in a tank get rewarded? PAH you should be penalised for using a tank. Only a true small penis nerd would need a tank to fight a man on foot. True story.

• thekillerdonuts likes this

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:42 PM

Pretty much

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:47 PM

Really? So this is how this game works huh? Noobs who can't fight unless they are in a tank get rewarded? PAH you should be penalised for using a tank. Only a true small penis nerd would need a tank to fight a man on foot. True story.

And only an idiot should accept a 1 on 1 deathmatch against a tank while on foot. I lol so hard when i see people going on a 1on1 with a tank on foot and get spawn killed the living sh*t out of them.

Most of the time, i grab a jet and kill off the tank for them.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:48 PM

Something exploded your vehicle, I always think like that. As a tank user, sometimes i had to pay and got bad sport message and sometimes not with the tank.

Maybe other vehicles exploded and your p.v exploded too?

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:49 PM Edited by smokingndriving, 11 January 2014 - 05:03 PM.

lol, I was in a tank at the airport last night and some low level with a bounty was able to get into a plane. I thought, well, he got away. He proceeds to fly around me again and again, just out of range. He was probably like "Tee hee, can't catch me MF'er!"  He finally comes around and makes a mistake, goes a little low and knocked him out of the sky.

But, on the topic at hand, yes, tanks can wreck cars and not pay. HOWEVER, it is a little glitchy. Sometimes you do. I think there are some specific things like if a tank wrecks a parked car that the player isn't in the tank pays? However, in practice this doesn't always seem to be the case, either.

I've actually downgraded my garage a little bit and mostly drive cheaper cars (9F, Feltzer, Voltic) because of this. I don't want to drive an Adder around anymore and get a 12,500 hit again and again when some single digit lvl player shells me with a tank. The Adder I do have is primarily just going to be used for racing and I don't even do that that much.

I think there's some amazing lower-priced cars in the game, too. I rarely see anyone with a 9F or Voltic (especially the latter, I don't feel like I've ever seen anyone driving the Voltic), both great cars. I don't even feel like I see the Carbo that much. So many Entities and Adders. 

I wouldn't be surprised if others do the same thing and you see less Adders and Entities in free roam over time. Players seem to regard both cars as status symbols (like they do chrome, it appears), but after a while of getting hit with the insurance every time the car gets wrecked...

All I can do is remember the good ol' days when I could call for my garage one after another and send every last car into a tank - drop $30-40K in insurance on a tank driver. 

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:49 PM

Where have you people been? Tanks don't pay insurance since patch 1.08.
  • StewNorth likes this

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:52 PM

I used tank and i had to pay it sometimes, probably it's messed up or like i said above something explodes your p.v.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:01 PM

I used tank and i had to pay it sometimes, probably it's messed up or like i said above something explodes your p.v.

True but it's so rare & random when you have to pay. I have to say I'm liking this and starting to think you should never pay another person insurance. I can be in a tank and destroy everything willy nilly but I have to pay to destroy a backwards driving entity while on foot?

I never thought that way before but I have been converted.
  • swilstastic likes this

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:05 PM

It's pathetic quite frankly. Only a complete and utter useless piece of sh*t would need a tank to win a fight. The only time I use a tank is when some god-mode noob shows up, or other undesirables who need to be taught a solid lesson. I never pull my tank out in a man to man fight, because I'm not a pathetic spineless weakling. Using a tank is the ultimate cheap tactic, only a cheap worthless nobody would do something like that. It's a fact, whether people like it or not I'm afraid.

• Qutan likes this

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:05 PM

Tanks make my dick soft .
  • Gasmasks likes this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:13 PM

All tanks need now and prolly will get soon, is a boost buff

The Guy 393
  • The Guy 393

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:20 PM

If the you are in a tank and you shoot next the car causing it to blow up then " No Bad Sport " the tank only gets bad sport with a direct hit .. driving over or into a car doesnt count as bad sport either i think ..

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:24 PM

I HATE tanks in gta V but thats f*cking badass.
  • Ninja_Gear likes this

The Guy 393
  • The Guy 393

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:35 PM

I HATE tanks in gta V but thats f*cking badass.

I love sniping tank drivers

xcaliber81
  • xcaliber81

Pothead

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:40 PM

Umm I dont think thats a tank.

Maroofio
  • Maroofio

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:44 PM

I blow up PV's all the time, do you have a problem with that?

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

OP seems way too upset

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:53 PM

It's pathetic quite frankly. Only a complete and utter useless piece of sh*t would need a tank to win a fight. The only time I use a tank is when some god-mode noob shows up, or other undesirables who need to be taught a solid lesson. I never pull my tank out in a man to man fight, because I'm not a pathetic spineless weakling. Using a tank is the ultimate cheap tactic, only a cheap worthless nobody would do something like that. It's a fact, whether people like it or not I'm afraid.

I hope I see you online.  I'll spawn kill you in my tank until you leave the session in tears. Someone like you needs to get over it, and I'll help you do that with repeated murder death kill.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:56 PM

Before this game, I never though it would be possible for a 67 ton weapon of war with a 120mm cannon to destroy a car.

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:13 PM Edited by Gasmasks, 11 January 2014 - 06:16 PM.

I hope I see you online.  I'll spawn kill you in my tank until you leave the session in tears. Someone like you needs to get over it, and I'll help you do that with repeated murder death kill.

I'm quite good at this game actually. So maybe you will see me, maybe you won't but 2 of the things you said won't happen and they are. 1) I won't leave in tears, that will be you. After the mugger drags you out of your tank and I beat you to death with melee to show how much of a noob you actually are.
2) You won't be spawn killing anything. In fact it will be quite the opposite, after dragging your limp and weak body out of the tank and beating you to death, I will proceed to kill you until you cry out in anger and masturbate furiously because you know I own you. 
Those two points are the reality of what's happening.

I just did it to three noobs. Not one, not two, but three noobs. One in a tank, two helping him. Mugger dragged him out as I shot his two noob companions and I stamped on him until he died after he got dragged out of the tank. After I killed them all for a third round, without dying of course, because they suck at the game which is why they used the tank in the first place, they all quit, crying. Just like you would, noob.

• codename_duchess, StewNorth and Cokecan72 like this

Darkclox
  • Darkclox

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:15 PM

6zmg.jpg

• Girl_Next_Door likes this

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

I blow up PV's all the time, do you have a problem with that?

I think you're mistaken. It's not blowing up PV's that I have a problem with. It's the fact any noob can own a tank, they aren't skilled enough without it. I have a problem with useless invalids using a tank to make up for their own physical short comings, be it in real life or skill at the game idc which one.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

battle of the GTA warriors ya'll, place your bets!!!!!!!

Girl_Next_Door
  • Girl_Next_Door

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:20 PM

OP is the bigger loser virgin known to earth.

The fact that you emphasize so much on the word virgin and ugly means you are those words yourself.

It's a game, enjoy it noob.

Go have some sex, I am a girl and I love dick, you should too.

• Cokecan72 likes this

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:25 PM

I used a tank yesterday and didn't get penalized once for destroying a car.

Granted, all the cars I destroyed were intentionally driven into me.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:25 PM

The fact that you emphasize so much on the word virgin and ugly means you are those words yourself.

Go have some sex, I am a guy and I love dick, you should too.

Keep things like that to yourself.

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:30 PM

Go have some sex, I am a guy and I love dick, you should too.

Keep things like that to yourself.

Obvious pedo is obvious...

• StewNorth likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users