How to LOSE money?

7 replies to this topic
CTeden
  • CTeden

Zombie Gnome

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:49 PM

I can imagine there's a lot of topics about how to make money in this forum. But I really want to know the easiest ways to get rid of money.

So my story begins about maybe two days into the game, and some guy randomly gives me about 100, 000, 000 money. I've been stuck with it ever since. I've just been spending all of it on apartments over and over just to try to make a dent in it, but to no avail. I personally don't want to have this money because it's ruining the game experience. 

I'll take any ways of getting rid of money. Whether it's getting killed, mugged, spending all of it or what. Hell; I'll even delete all of my gameplay if it comes to it.

charleyefc
  • charleyefc

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:09 PM

keep filling your garage with buggattis over and over, or make a second character and deposit all the money into the second characters account and then delete the second character or just ask rockstar remove.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

Enjoy it while you still have it.
R* said there going to be correcting it soon.

sadpandamakeup
  • sadpandamakeup

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:48 PM

I can imagine there's a lot of topics about how to make money in this forum. But I really want to know the easiest ways to get rid of money.

So my story begins about maybe two days into the game, and some guy randomly gives me about 100, 000, 000 money. I've been stuck with it ever since. I've just been spending all of it on apartments over and over just to try to make a dent in it, but to no avail. I personally don't want to have this money because it's ruining the game experience. 

I'll take any ways of getting rid of money. Whether it's getting killed, mugged, spending all of it or what. Hell; I'll even delete all of my gameplay if it comes to it.

Dump all the of the gifted money into the bank.  Create a second character.  Withdrawl all the gifted money into cash.  Go back to your primary charcacter.

This doesn't delete the cash permanetely, but at least the dirty money won't stay mixed up with any new legit money you earn.  Also, you don't have to keep looking at it anymore.

RealUnimportant
  • RealUnimportant

Playing GTA since before you were born

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:11 AM

Deleting your second character when they have money in their hand just returns that money to the communal bank.

And wasting your money away will render you more likely to be stuck in the cheater pool, as their automated checks will see that a) you were gifted a huge sum, and b) you then spent a load of it. Best to just continue as if it wasn't there.

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:13 AM

I'm gonna go ahead and tell you to NOT spend it.  Rockstar is more-than-likely taking away gifted money like that.  I'm not sure how it'll work if you've already spent it, but I'd just be safe about it.  I was gifted $2.5M, and I've been keeping my money right around that, waiting for them to take it away.

Rockwheels
  • Rockwheels

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:31 AM

1. Buy expensive car from website.

2. Spend money modding it.

3. Buy another expensive car and replace the car you just modded.

4. Repeat.

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:35 AM Edited by jcph3, 12 January 2014 - 05:36 AM.

I bought my purchased cars all over again so I could arrange my garage in the order I wanted.

I drove around one day buying every apartment just to check out the views

Bet the max on every race ( why doesnt everybody do this?) 

Buy all amo before every mission

Mod cars and leave them for newbs - put an ignition bomb on one out of 5 to keep them on their toes!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users