Problem Installing car mod in GTA SA

2 replies to this topic
gold3nstate_7
  • gold3nstate_7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:26 PM

hi 

yesterday i installed a car mod into my gta sa via SAMI mod installer,after i opened GGMM and wrote car's name and nothing its blank, i uninstalled the car mod and it was ok. What should i do... please help me....????? 

Alihunter
  • Alihunter

0wn3d 8y W!ck3d$!ck

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:22 AM

Try add car using imgtools.and add their handling manually.

if you want any helps,tell me ;D

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:04 PM

hi 

yesterday i installed a car mod into my gta sa via SAMI mod installer,after i opened GGMM and wrote car's name and nothing its blank, i uninstalled the car mod and it was ok. What should i do... please help me....?????

I strongly recommend not to use SAMI (San Andreas Mod Installer), it's highly buggy and doesn't always install vehicles correctly as you have experienced.

The best way to install any mod is manually. Vehicle mods couldn't be easier to install. First, get a copy of Spooky's IMGTool

Open the gta3.img using the IMGTool (the gta3.img should be located in "Rockstar Games > GTA San Andreas > Models")

Find and delete the old files of the vehicle you're replacing (I also recommend making a back-up of the vehicle before installing the mod)

Once those files are deleted, make sure the mod files are named correctly (the .dff and .txd of the vehicle mod should have the exact name of the vehicle it's to replace, e.g. for the Hydra jet, the file for the .dff and .txd should be names to "hydra.dff" and "hydra.txd), once the files have been renamed, add in the files of the mod (.dff and .txd files)

Done. When deleting and adding files in the gta3.img, there's no need to use the "rebuild archive" command ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users