Photo

Cornrow tattoo glitch fix

42 replies to this topic
RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:37 PM

Mine finally went away!  When I started a session I had the all too common bug of having someone elses face/clothes & stupid ass looking face paint.  I switched to a hockeymask to hide the hideousness.  Then I switch to my fedora, hoping I could wear that with the mask, nope.. but the cornrows were gone :)

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:50 PM

Mine finally went away!  When I started a session I had the all too common bug of having someone elses face/clothes & stupid ass looking face paint.  I switched to a hockeymask to hide the hideousness.  Then I switch to my fedora, hoping I could wear that with the mask, nope.. but the cornrows were gone :)

So, do you think it was the bug that switched your appearance which removed the corn rows or the wearing of the mask and fedora together?

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:30 PM

Wish I knew!  Maybe try fooling around with facepaints if you're still stuck with the cornrows ?

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:14 PM

I'm stuck with this godawful cornrow tatttoo on my head.  Have tried all suggested methods and none of them have worked :(

This sucks

toybasher
  • toybasher

Cute Anthromorphic Skunk

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

I have the same issue, but I actually got it on purpose to help find a fix for the other cornrow victims. So far nothing has worked. To be honest it sort of looks kind of cool. Maybe it should be a tattoo you can willingly buy or something.

professor-brainiac
  • professor-brainiac

Criminologist

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

Check this out:

http://www.examiner....-cornrow-glitch

LordMarvel
  • LordMarvel

I'm not a bad guy,I'm not a good guy. I'm THE guy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:04 PM

Just tried that method and it doesn't work. Got rid of my hair, but the ugly ass cornrows are still there. :(

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:43 PM

Finally after weeks of trying i got rid of mine! I was wearing a white devils mask and i changed to another crew, went back to game, took off my mask and they were gone! Might be a co-incidence, might be a fix! Anyone fancy trying and letting us know?

professor-brainiac
  • professor-brainiac

Criminologist

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:04 AM

Just tried that method and it doesn't work. Got rid of my hair, but the ugly ass cornrows are still there.

Same result here :( Stupid sexy Brian B.

Patgosplat
  • Patgosplat

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:18 PM Edited by Patgosplat, 30 January 2014 - 07:19 PM.

I had quit trying to get rid of the cornrows & used the hair style that sticks straight up to cover it. Plus I usually wear a hat. Masks that make you bald would never get rid of it. Well the other day I was playing with 2 of my friends & they were both wearing masks, so I put on the space monkey/pogo mask. The next day I take it off, no cornrows. Just bald. I couldn't believe it. Don't know if it was that certain mask or if they fixed it but they're gone. 

NibbsTM
  • NibbsTM

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:24 AM

Have had cornrows glitch a few times now, this time it's been there a few days. My grey skull helmet has never failed to make me bald and it still does, luckily also removing the permanent cornrows. So it's confirmed from me.

Gunslinger_GK
  • Gunslinger_GK

STRR Lieutenant

• Members
  • France

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:37 PM

None of the masks makes me bald anymore, i've literally tried everything.

Gunslinger_GK
  • Gunslinger_GK

STRR Lieutenant

• Members
  • France

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:59 PM

Finally, the Valentine's Day Patch removed the cornrows

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users