People please stop complaining about hacks/glitches

41 replies to this topic
madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:24 PM

I'll stop complaining when I either A. Get to play a video game without some putz ruining it or B. I get my $60 back from Rockstar themselves. I'm talking HAND WRITTEN CHECK...

YourAMiz1900
  • YourAMiz1900

Dafuq do all of you want!? O.o

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:28 PM

I'll stop complaining when I either A. Get to play a video game without some putz ruining it or B. I get my $60 back from Rockstar themselves. I'm talking HAND WRITTEN CHECK...

you might just want to quit gaming altogether then lol

• Pizentu likes this

Mr. Piff 724
  • Mr. Piff 724

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:33 PM

So we're waiting for the people who were too complacent to test their product and allowed these exploits to be released in the first place to fix them before we get more content?  Awesome.  Hopefully everybody has a real comfy chair and one big ass bag of popcorn.  It will be a while.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:34 PM

If Rockstar wasnt so focused on this cheating stuff we would have  tons a content im sure by now but with every email and what not they have to focus man power on that instead of releasing the game we all kno it can b

There's where you are confused, the game it's supposed to be is free of the cheaters and glitches. If people would stop trying to break the game and ruin everyone else's fun with godmode and such, R* could focus on the new content. You crying about the wrong people dude.
This ! Garry u r not thinking clearly u need some sleep or something . Goodnight bro

bootswitdafur
  • bootswitdafur

They should all be destroyed!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:52 PM

Just stop the bitc*hing . Play the damn game or don't play it. It is what it is

gtafanzboiz
  • gtafanzboiz

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:54 PM

please stop complaining about people complaining about hacks/glitched money

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:55 PM

Shut up, nobody gives a sh*t about heists anymore. Fix the damn game.

rnb010
  • rnb010

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:59 PM

Exactly^^ How about people play the game the way it was meant to be played. >.>

Erm, me and my homies? Only play in invite only sessions, only time we mingle with the scum is when we're in a race or something. 99% of the problems folk complain about in this game can be fixed by not being such a loser IRL - ie, like-minded friends to play computer games with.

not every1 plaays video games...

not every1 has the  same taste in video games

youre making urself look like an idiot

im still amazed people still think this game will live up to their expectations though..if the game isnt getting fked over by new patches itll be the hackers fking over the game experience for ya...

take it or leave it the way it is, its not like u can do anything about it

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:01 PM

Exactly^^ How about people play the game the way it was meant to be played. >.>

To be fair, "the way it was meant to be played" involves grinding a couple dozen missions just to paint a car.

key word being grinding...It sucks, but the game is meant to take a while to progress. Not glitch 2 billion dollars/300+ levels in 1 day

Key idea being a lot of people like to have fun playing video games.  Your average player doesn't want to work in a game, so the 'way it's meant to be played' is flawed to begin with, and of course people are going to take advantage of poor coding to have fun.

Which is why Rockstar should examine their hiring practice of promoting burger king cashiers to programmers.  The incompetence of the original coding in the game is what caused the mess to begin with.   

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:03 PM

Fixing the cheats like godmode is the only thing R* should be focused on.

This. So much. I love how the players think they know what priorities the developers have and bitch that sh*t is delayed when it's because of the player's wrongdoing, though not by all of them.

Fixing these exploits is more important than adding more content because honestly, I don't think it matters when heists come out, because people will play them if they're going to be that exciting, so it's better for all exploits and glitches to be removed before releasing upcoming content for a seamless and very fun experience.

Garygoodnight
  • Garygoodnight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:12 AM

Op makes little sense.. If a game is running rampant with cheaters, further development of the game is void. If cheaters are running rampant, normal players who don't cheat will not play. there have already been a small percentage of players who have stopped because of the endless amount of gifted cash. Sucks for them but still its a loss. 

GTAIv is ruined because of it. You will not find a room that doesn't have cheaters in it that can freeze your game at will. Put a multi-colored cube over your head, lock you in the prison with no escape, teleport to your position and cause massive explosions that you cannot escape no matter what, and put a rocket in your hand so that when you attempt to aim and fire your game freezes causing you to restart your console which could damage your system files and console as a whole. I don't know about you but if playing this game means we have to wait a bit just to get more content to an already awesome game so be it, I paid my $60 to get a full experience, now I do have to wait because some assholes thought it was a good idea to attempt to ruin another game and give out this poisonous knowledge to others. But I for one will keep protecting my investment and DO NOT WANT IT TO TURN INTO GTAIV. 

does any of that happen has never ever happened to me nor anybody i know just god mmode and the gifted cash which everybody wanted until they realized that having all that cash kinda makes the game boring

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:24 AM

If Rockstar wasnt so focused on this cheating stuff we would have  tons a content im sure by now

you cannot be serious?

lack of content and problems with the game before people even started using exploits should be pure evidence that you have no idea what the f*ck you are talking about, and only pointing the blame finger because you don't understand how half assed online play was put together.

keep it moving, nothing to see in this thread.

• Mr. Piff 724 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users