Photo

People please stop complaining about hacks/glitches

41 replies to this topic
Garygoodnight
  • Garygoodnight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:59 PM

If Rockstar wasnt so focused on this cheating stuff we would have  tons a content im sure by now but with every email and what not they have to focus man power on that instead of releasing the game we all kno it can b

Daisuke Jigen
  • Daisuke Jigen

Marksmen

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:01 PM

I'd rather wait another month for heist, Then be destroyed by #unlimitedCougars

• Ninja_Gear, We Are Ninja, sportbikepilot369 and 2 others like this

Psycholoons
  • Psycholoons

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:03 PM

Its the other way around dude, its the hacks and glitches that are slowing down the game

• GroundZero, tjor24, NukedPratorian and 3 others like this

Garygoodnight
  • Garygoodnight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

they really need to do something right now i just make missions in the deathmatch dealie and pretend. it has gone stagnant 

sportbikepilot369
  • sportbikepilot369

member QotD

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

OP must not want to lose his ability to godmode. Fixing the cheats like godmode is the only thing R* should be focused on.

YourAMiz1900
  • YourAMiz1900

Dafuq do all of you want!? O.o

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:06 PM

Exactly^^ How about people play the game the way it was meant to be played. >.>

• NukedPratorian likes this

Garygoodnight
  • Garygoodnight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:06 PM

and how so does it slow it down?

• Ataricade likes this

Aesthetic
  • Aesthetic

Bodybuilder

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

Sad thing is the hacks will always return.

Garygoodnight
  • Garygoodnight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:08 PM

oh no i dont hack or nothing like that i just dont care if they r in god mode i just leave the room no big deal

• Qutan likes this

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:08 PM

Erm, me and my homies? Only play in invite only sessions, only time we mingle with the scum is when we're in a race or something. 99% of the problems folk complain about in this game can be fixed by not being such a loser IRL - ie, like-minded friends to play computer games with.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

I'd rather wait another month for heist, Then be destroyed by #unlimitedCougars

This.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:53 PM

So you'd rather have content now and a broken game infested with cheaters and other sh*thead balls of filth?

No thanks. f*ck cheaters. I wouldn't pay for DLC for a game with these kinds of assholes in it.
  • NukedPratorian and charleyefc like this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:19 PM

Erm, me and my homies? Only play in invite only sessions, only time we mingle with the scum is when we're in a race or something. 99% of the problems folk complain about in this game can be fixed by not being such a loser IRL - ie, like-minded friends to play computer games with.

I believe this post, it makes perfect sense, shame that all I have to play with is the "scum" because I have no "homies" or "like-minded friends". Oh well, I guess I must be "such a loser IRL".

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:23 PM

I believe this post, it makes perfect sense, shame that all I have to play with is the "scum" because I have no "homies" or "like-minded friends". Oh well, I guess I must be "such a loser IRL".

It does make sense though. Same goes for all games. Play Battlefield alone, relying on randoms, you'll wanna smash your controller. Play with friends in a party, and it's a blast. Same goes for this.

I can never understand why some people have to rely on playing with randoms. Don't you have friends with similar interests? Whats wrong with you?

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:24 PM

not-sure-if-serious-or-just-stupid.jpg

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:26 PM

not-sure-if-serious-or-just-stupid.jpg

Holy sh*tballs, where did you find this meme? Ive never even seen it before?!?!

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:40 PM

It does make sense though. Same goes for all games. Play Battlefield alone, relying on randoms, you'll wanna smash your controller. Play with friends in a party, and it's a blast. Same goes for this.

I can never understand why some people have to rely on playing with randoms. Don't you have friends with similar interests? Whats wrong with you?

I said it makes sense, and I believe it, and no, I don't have any IRL friends who like or would even consider playing video games.  So, now I'm to assume something is wrong with me also correct?

I believe playing with randoms presents challenges that don't manifest when playing with the same people repeatedly.

• Toke, BigMamArBeaSt and YourAMiz1900 like this

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:51 PM

I said it makes sense, and I believe it, and no, I don't have any IRL friends who like or would even consider playing video games.  So, now I'm to assume something is wrong with me also correct?

I believe playing with randoms presents challenges that don't manifest when playing with the same people repeatedly.

Learning on the fly, adjusting to new tendencies and tactics..fresh meat...nope nothing whatsoever to be gained from playing in an open random lobby like there is with the same 6 people all the time (we know most people can't get a full invite only session going). ;)

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:54 PM

Op makes little sense.. If a game is running rampant with cheaters, further development of the game is void. If cheaters are running rampant, normal players who don't cheat will not play. there have already been a small percentage of players who have stopped because of the endless amount of gifted cash. Sucks for them but still its a loss. 

GTAIv is ruined because of it. You will not find a room that doesn't have cheaters in it that can freeze your game at will. Put a multi-colored cube over your head, lock you in the prison with no escape, teleport to your position and cause massive explosions that you cannot escape no matter what, and put a rocket in your hand so that when you attempt to aim and fire your game freezes causing you to restart your console which could damage your system files and console as a whole. I don't know about you but if playing this game means we have to wait a bit just to get more content to an already awesome game so be it, I paid my $60 to get a full experience, now I do have to wait because some assholes thought it was a good idea to attempt to ruin another game and give out this poisonous knowledge to others. But I for one will keep protecting my investment and DO NOT WANT IT TO TURN INTO GTAIV. 

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:56 PM

There really needs to be "Dont Like" button so we can downvote posts/topics. 

OP, it is the Hacks that are destroying the game not the people complaining about the hacks. While most hacks dont bother me (Modded in cars, mega bounties, gifters, etc) there are some that are a priority (god mode, tow trucks {now fixed} Unlimited ammo, explosive ammo, cars with tank ammo, rapid fire, etc) .

If they ignored these exploits, the majority of players wouldnt be able to play the game properly and the addition of more content would be pointless since it wouldnt be able to be played. 

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:58 PM

To be fair, "the way it was meant to be played" involves grinding a couple dozen missions just to paint a car.

YourAMiz1900
  • YourAMiz1900

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:01 PM

To be fair, "the way it was meant to be played" involves grinding a couple dozen missions just to paint a car.

key word being grinding...It sucks, but the game is meant to take a while to progress. Not glitch 2 billion dollars/300+ levels in 1 day

• NukedPratorian likes this

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:01 PM

Had the hackers not delayed Rockstar, we would have Heists by now. Making grinding unnecessary. 

The point was to get people to work for what they have. Then when they release the Heists you would appreciate the game more. I do think that they should not have cut the payouts. That was a huge mistake. But I also believe they nerfed them because idiots crying about people who played them over and over. 

• YourAMiz1900 and EagleStrike like this

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:03 PM

Yeah, you're right, Im currently in a squad playing Batttlefield with some guys Ive been friends with since high school, but I think instead ill drop out of our party chat, change to a random server, and shout down the mic "hey does anyone want to be friends with me?!?"

COS THAT'S MORE FUN RIGHT?

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:04 PM

key word being grinding...It sucks, but the game is meant to take a while to progress. Not glitch 2 billion dollars/300+ levels in 1 day

Key idea being a lot of people like to have fun playing video games.  Your average player doesn't want to work in a game, so the 'way it's meant to be played' is flawed to begin with, and of course people are going to take advantage of poor coding to have fun.

YourAMiz1900
  • YourAMiz1900

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:14 PM

Key idea being a lot of people like to have fun playing video games.  Your average player doesn't want to work in a game, so the 'way it's meant to be played' is flawed to begin with, and of course people are going to take advantage of poor coding to have fun.

yes, because messing up the whole servers and delaying updates is fun for everyone...

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:19 PM

Im currently in a squad playing Batttlefield with some guys Ive been friends with since high school, but I think instead ill drop out of our party chat, change to a random server, and shout down the mic "hey does anyone want to be friends with me?!?"

COS THAT'S MORE FUN RIGHT?

point was, nobody is a loser or wrong just because they are not blessed as others are with a cool bunch of friends from high school or where ever to play with. Capice?

• Toke likes this

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:24 PM

If Rockstar wasnt so focused on this cheating stuff we would have  tons a content im sure by now but with every email and what not they have to focus man power on that instead of releasing the game we all kno it can b

There's where you are confused, the game it's supposed to be is free of the cheaters and glitches. If people would stop trying to break the game and ruin everyone else's fun with godmode and such, R* could focus on the new content. You crying about the wrong people dude.
  • YourAMiz1900 likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:33 PM

you're right

it was the complaining that tipped rockstar off

damn snitches, if only every1 would have kept their mouth shut R* would have never noticed anything XD

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:12 PM

Who has gave more content? Modders or Rockstar? All the tools you need to play the way you want are right in front of you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users