How long will it take?

6 replies to this topic
SCS_Skreamies
  • SCS_Skreamies

Fiji

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:11 PM

Hey guys, I delivered a vehicle to Simeon yesterday as I'm trying to cycle through the cars to get a Obey Tailgater. Anyway After delivering the car it's now been more than 10 real life hours and I still don't have another request from Simeon.

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:26 PM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 11 January 2014 - 12:26 PM.

You should have got one by now unless you have stayed in the one session the whole time. Change up sessions or even turn your system off then reconnect if you haven't done so already.

If you haven't been on Trevor's meth pipe playing one long 10 hour session, I don't know what to suggest. It could be that the otherwise excellent game system is doing a rare glitch. Glitches are are not known to happen on GTA online however as it widely regarded as being highly stable. :-)

DeMeNs
  • DeMeNs

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:40 PM

Same here. Simeon didn't asked me for a car during a few real days. My other character was receiving the message as usual. After a few days it was working again. I didn't do nothing to fix it, so just be patient...

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:23 PM

The cars Simeon wants will change on their own. It's a lot easier and faster not to deliver cars to Simeon if you're waiting for him to ask for a specific vehicle.

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:24 PM

This always happens to me. I gotta change sessions more often i guess

liquidussnake119
  • liquidussnake119

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

It takes a real life day to get a new request from Simeon.

But the list of vehicles seem to change if you switch sessions or do missions and stuff.

So it's better to keep busy through missions/deathmatch/races and MAYBE simple session switches to get the list you want, because once you turn in a vehicle your stuck for 24 hours.

Username113
  • Username113

EST time

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:21 PM

And it don't need to be on the list to get the Tailgater, I got one last night just driving a non-owned Dominator back and fourth between the golf course, tennis court parking lot and the marina parking lot buy the tennis court. After a few laps one spawned in the marina lot. I didn't pay atention to the time but it was dark and I think Queen was on the radio

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users