Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:07 PM

Only 2 fixes. Both for Online.

Disappointing.

• Improved anti-cheat measures
  • Fix for several GTA$ and RP exploits

Source

For real? What a f*cking joke. And still no word on heists, something they showcased the hell out of prior to launch.

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:09 PM

Disappointing.

Source

For real? What a f*cking joke. And still no word on heists, something they showcased the hell out of prior to launch.

Not the best place to say this but...your PC is a god

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:03 PM

Disappointing.

Source
f*cking pathetic
No longer supporting R*, unless a PC version comes out.

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Muscle car rule

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:08 PM

I'm still on 1.06  :evilgrin:  I'm not updating until SP DLC is available :lol:

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

so to summarize it's a patch that made things worse?

freedom
  • freedom

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:58 PM

Disappointing.

Source

Cut your losses & move on if you're so upset.

Captain Arthur
  • Captain Arthur

Proud GTA/Nintendo Fanboy

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:06 PM Edited by Gta_V_Fan_101, 11 January 2014 - 09:07 PM.

so to summarize it's a patch that made things worse?

Yeah or actually, it didn't do anything but introduce more glitches.

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:22 PM

To everyone getting a chubby about there only being 2 fixes and for online only. That's because the sole person of 1.09 was to fix the online exploits. Do they need to explain every exploit over 10 bullet points, no. It's best they keep it minimal, deal with it, move on.

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:25 PM

Agree with Darkdays, believe me, if that list has about 60 different explanations for fixes, you would pat rockstar on the back, but they just condensed it albeit...wait...this ain't even the real list...lemme add to it then "new motorbikes for online"

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

Disappointing.

Source

Thanks amigo. It's eagerly awaiting the day I install GTA V on it.

And to the guy telling me to cut my losses. Why? I love this game. Well the single player at least. I want to buy dlc. I want to see fixes for single player. Hell I'd be happy to see heists out for the online mode I don't even play.

But instead all I'm seeing is fixes for issues that affects THEM. This that make players' lives more enjoyable but means less stupid shark card sales. Because that's all they're concerned with. Money. Why do you think the stock market STILL isn't available online?
  • Cutter De Blanc likes this

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:08 PM

LOL

Like AlexL said, Rockstar doesn't give a f*ck about SP, that is why we use save editors and such and do what WE WANT now, f*ck their Online VS Single Player stuff.  I wipe my ass with the Online mode and I don't give a flying f*ck what they do to make that better, I still WILL NEVER touch it.  If they continue to degrade SP in the next GTA games, count me out.  I won't buy their horse sh*t products anymore.  I am sure I am not the only one who will stop buying, too.  Rockstar will lose tons of cash, not that it matters as they know how to manipulate most young moron kids who get a hard on about the online mode, f*ck that bullsh*t.

Picture perfect my friend!

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:20 PM

Does money hungry anal sucking bitches at R* are just a bunch of greedy scottish people. They got alot of money from  GTA Games, look at GTA San Andreas! They make millions and millions of dollars. GTA V was the most sold product or some sh*t like that, they made 800 million f*cking dollars! How much more do they want???? Do they want every single penny in the f*cking world of what?!?!?!?!!!

Distrom
  • Distrom

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:28 PM

And they haven't fixed the infinite loading times when loading a save game...
Don't think they fixed sh*t for Online either.

Yeah I have to restart my game everytime I gotta load a f*cking save...
Same here mate, it's getting annoying. They need to stop focusing on online and they need to fix SP!

I don't want to restart the game everytime I want to load the game!
Yeah, and guess what, I have the glitch where the game will crash if you open the internet browser.
I was going for the 100% and I can't longer continue.

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:34 PM

^That sucks man.

I still have the loading glitch, R* only cares about online.

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:37 PM

Grand Theft Auto. 

• stjimmy3 likes this

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:42 PM

Disappointing.

Source

Thanks amigo. It's eagerly awaiting the day I install GTA V on it.

And to the guy telling me to cut my losses. Why? I love this game. Well the single player at least. I want to buy dlc. I want to see fixes for single player. Hell I'd be happy to see heists out for the online mode I don't even play.

But instead all I'm seeing is fixes for issues that affects THEM. This that make players' lives more enjoyable but means less stupid shark card sales. Because that's all they're concerned with. Money. Why do you think the stock market STILL isn't available online?

No. To be honest, the only reason stock market isn't available in online mode is because a lot of hackers/exploiters/glitchers have exploited trillions already, which would basically cause the stock market to be useless and they can take even more money from it.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:05 AM

No. To be honest, the only reason stock market isn't available in online mode is because a lot of hackers/exploiters/glitchers have exploited trillions already, which would basically cause the stock market to be useless and they can take even more money from it.

Oh right so more legitimate gamers getting the shaft all in the name of keeping hack money away from hack players who already have insane money. Right. Good move there.

Hackers have 0 impact on the "economy" because there is no economy. There needs to be trading between players for there to be an economy and that will never happen. And we already know that players have 0 impact on the economy. So what difference does it make if a bunch of hackers invest phoney money into stocks? It has no effect on legit players.

Face it, Rockstar is doing everything in their power to minimize player gain right now:

-no stock market
-still no heists
-no gambling
-limitations on car selling
-patch after patch reduced payouts
-disabled player money trading
-tons of "maintenance" expenses to dwindle your bank
-etc

GTAO is meant to be an ecosystem where Rockstar can continue to make money after the fact. People must not be rushing out to buy shark cards in breaking numbers so they inhibit our ability to gain in the game in an attempt to sway gamers with less patience and morals to cave in and give Rockstar more money.

Single player on the other hand does not do this. The single player experience is one that has a one time buy in and that's it. The game still has bugs and is lacking content which Rockstar should patch in. That's all we're asking. I WANT dlc to buy for single player but why put in serious dev time for a product when you can just sit back and watch the fools hand over cash for microtransactions that cost them nothing?

This is the future you wanted. All I wanted was a quality single player gta game. I didn't ask for this online sh*t.
  • visionist and Cyper like this

Wheatley
  • Wheatley

it's dark in some places, but sunny everywhere else

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:17 AM Edited by Wheatley, 12 January 2014 - 12:22 AM.

Disappointing.

Source

I'm not keeping my hopes up high for Heists. I can understand not wanting the pay-out to be too high but it seems that Heists are just glorified, instanced missions judging from the mission creator "leak". I would prefer Heists not to be instanced and instead be part of the world that the 16 players inhabit. Just imagine, driving down the street and seeing 4 or 5 players bursting into a bank to rob it, you could join in and possibly get cash or die trying. I know for some that may sound terrible because of players possibly sabotaging or ruining a heist you carefully planned but it adds to the fun factor. If only you could acquire the ballistic armor and then burst out of the bank armed to the teeth only to be welcomed by possibly 10 other players hungry for some quick cash - that would be awesome.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:06 PM

I am having the same loading issue. The thing is, me and my brother share the same PSN account although we have our own accounts. There's a problem: we both have our best GTA saves on this shared PSN account. The game starts my save everytime I play. If my brother wants to play his save, he can't because the game doesn't load his save, freezing every f*cking time. 

You can get your saves in a USB, or you can copy your saves, then paste it into your separate accounts. You can use the USB to back up your saves as well, just incase anything happens to your console. :)

Username_already_taken
  • Username_already_taken

http://gtaforums.com/

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:35 PM Edited by Username_already_taken, 12 January 2014 - 05:35 PM.

Can anybody tell me about these updates?

When I first bought the game (Christmas) I had to download an update before I played it - I had nothing to compare it to so I don't know what version it was or what this fixed. Anyway I've not played it for a day when I had to download another today, so what version is this? And what does it fix? Can I find out what version I downloaded?

I hope it's not consumed by online fixes since I'm not interested in playing GTA online.

Cheers.

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

Dunno if this because of the new patch or not, but I can't start a new game in single player. The moving pictures in the loading screen freeze and it doesn't load. Same happens when I load a save game already in-game.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:47 PM

New patch ruined more than it fixed some things for me. Good work Rockstar.

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:49 PM

No fix for the snapmatic either! :angry:

What's wrong with snapmatic?

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:50 PM

Oh right so more legitimate gamers getting the shaft all in the name of keeping hack money away from hack players who already have insane money. Right. Good move there.

Hackers have 0 impact on the "economy" because there is no economy. There needs to be trading between players for there to be an economy and that will never happen. And we already know that players have 0 impact on the economy. So what difference does it make if a bunch of hackers invest phoney money into stocks? It has no effect on legit players.

Face it, Rockstar is doing everything in their power to minimize player gain right now:

-no stock market
-still no heists
-no gambling
-limitations on car selling
-patch after patch reduced payouts
-disabled player money trading
-tons of "maintenance" expenses to dwindle your bank
-etc

GTAO is meant to be an ecosystem where Rockstar can continue to make money after the fact. People must not be rushing out to buy shark cards in breaking numbers so they inhibit our ability to gain in the game in an attempt to sway gamers with less patience and morals to cave in and give Rockstar more money.

Single player on the other hand does not do this. The single player experience is one that has a one time buy in and that's it. The game still has bugs and is lacking content which Rockstar should patch in. That's all we're asking. I WANT dlc to buy for single player but why put in serious dev time for a product when you can just sit back and watch the fools hand over cash for microtransactions that cost them nothing?

This is the future you wanted. All I wanted was a quality single player gta game. I didn't ask for this online sh*t.

Well I do agree that a lot of stuff are missing and they are preventing some good potential from taking place.

Bertanius
  • Bertanius

Classic car fan

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:55 PM

When I first bought the game (Christmas) I had to download an update before I played it - I had nothing to compare it to so I don't know what version it was or what this fixed. Anyway I've not played it for a day when I had to download another today, so what version is this? And what does it fix? Can I find out what version I downloaded?

I hope it's not consumed by online fixes since I'm not interested in playing GTA online.

Cheers.

Every patch is for online, there's no point in updating. As shown in this topic, these updates only break single player more.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:03 PM

Cheers.

This is patch, 1.09. You can check what patch you have in the pause menu. The new patch, unfortunately, only fixes online issues.

R* need to give SP more attention. They should know that SP is what has brought the GTA series this far, not online!

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:05 PM Edited by Showstopper 26, 12 January 2014 - 06:06 PM.

Lol at the fanboys who haven't gotten rid of this turd yet. 9 patches in 4 months. What a joke. Be mad at yourselves for still owning this game, not Rockstar. Shame on you.

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:13 PM

Lol at the fanboys who haven't gotten rid of this turd yet. 9 patches in 4 months. What a joke. Be mad at yourselves for still owning this game, not Rockstar. Shame on you.

LOL at the idiot who's on a GTAV forum when he doesn't even have the game. Beyond strange.

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:15 PM

LOL at the idiot who's on a GTAV forum when he doesn't even have the game. Beyond strange.

I did have it. I'm laughing at these losers complaining about the game. Do something about it. Get rid of it. They won't though. They're fanboys at heart and will continue to do nothing other then whine and complain.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users