Photo

New patch...

107 replies to this topic
Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:25 PM Edited by Militia, 11 January 2014 - 02:28 PM.

This ^^^

My thoughts EXACTLY.  100% truth!

I won't connect my Internet either.  All these silly patches are for just Online, you are correct.  If so, like you said, why do I need to download that bullsh*t?!  I shouldn't!

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:32 PM

LOL

Like AlexL said, Rockstar doesn't give a f*ck about SP, that is why we use save editors and such and do what WE WANT now, f*ck their Online VS Single Player stuff.  I wipe my ass with the Online mode and I don't give a flying f*ck what they do to make that better, I still WILL NEVER touch it.  If they continue to degrade SP in the next GTA games, count me out.  I won't buy their horse sh*t products anymore.  I am sure I am not the only one who will stop buying, too.  Rockstar will lose tons of cash, not that it matters as they know how to manipulate most young moron kids who get a hard on about the online mode, f*ck that bullsh*t.

Here here mate. This is spot on.

The sad reality is go to twitch or any other streaming site and look at the GTA V streamers and viewers. It's all for gta online. Now go to the Rockstar support site where the community support posts are. Only like 2800 posts for gta single player and yet at least 15000 for their sh*t gta online.

These cancerous casuals only care about the online. They're obsessed with it. And Rockstar goes where the money is so guess what that means for you and me? We get screwed.
  • visionist, AlexL and Militia like this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:43 PM Edited by Militia, 11 January 2014 - 02:44 PM.

Yeah  ^^^

Totally agree.  V might be the last game I buy for these GTA series of games.  We will see though, but I highly doubt Rockstar will redeem themselves.  Like you said, those money-hungry bastards will continue their Online nonsense.  60 dollars will remain in my pocket then and I can find another game to like as much as GTA games.

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

Maybe you can turn over to Saints Row, but maybe that's a bit too over the top. :p

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:48 PM

Maybe you can turn over to Saints Row, but maybe that's a bit too over the top. :p

Or Red Dead Redemption.  But I am planning on totally not supporting ANY Rockstar game if they continue down their crazed online warpath.

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

Red Dead Redemption, heard REALLY good things about that one. On some sites it's listed the best R* game ever and one of the best games ever. I think also check out on that game.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:54 PM

Red Dead Redemption, heard REALLY good things about that one. On some sites it's listed the best R* game ever and one of the best games ever. I think also check out on that game.

Well it doesn't matter, lol.  This is a GTA forum for discussion about this GTA game, the hell with the other games.

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:01 PM

Sure.

R* knew that GTA didn't need online, but they went for it, because of the money and pretty much every game has it now. 

Take the God of War series for example, it was always a SP game that was epic, but no, it had to jump on the MP bandwagon.

• Militia likes this

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:22 PM

Is it just for me or are filters gone? :cry:

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:29 PM

There is nothing wrong with online mode, because it helps add replayability. But yes, they can definitely improve GTA Online significantly because it is boring as f*ck. That's why we are getting heists and mission creators.

just-a-spaz
  • just-a-spaz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:34 PM

You don't have to restart the entire game to fix the infinite loading glitch.

Just press the PS button, log out of PSN, press the PS button again to return to your game and load the game save.

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:58 PM

They managed to fix this before and now it's back in the new update. 

0_0.jpg

As well as the Jimmy without a controller glitch. Every time I see him playing the game, it's never there.

0_0.jpg

R* sure know how to f*ck up the singleplayer portion don't they.

This reminds me of how traffic was actually ok, then it got messed up (I think because of something they messed up in MP), then it got fixed later - after fixing what they messed up in MP.

Its as bad as modding "IV" PC w/ say 3 copies of handling.dat open. One of original values, one your values, one of someone else's. You do so much editing/copy/paste you forget which is which, so you save and hope you replaced the right one... Is that what they're doing?! :lol:

IMO, maybe R* could've done something like this to help KEEP this stuff separate.

Buy GTA V (SP) $39.99 w/ DLC.

Buy GTA V (OL) $29.99 w/ DLC as digital dld OR $39.99 for the hard copy (once installed no disc swap needed)

Buy BOTH, get a $10 discount for digital, $15 discount for hard copy.

That would bring separate patches that are more condensed so less to keep up with and less likely to create new problems for the other part of the game. They could dedicate programmers to fix SP only and programmers to fix OL only.

• Militia likes this

dinkakid
  • dinkakid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:00 PM

So should I download it or not??

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:03 PM

All rockstar did was add a bunch of bikes to Online

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:05 PM

My game doesn't start anymore. It stays in loading story mode and stays there. I have to switch off the console.

Nice one.

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

Is the new patch 1.9 out? o_O

The support site shows an updated 1.8 patch note.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:32 PM

You know I tried to band us all together with my Boycott thread that got locked . Now everyone is having problems and wanna complain about it . 

Why would they fix something they already got paid for . They wont fix sh*t unless we make them . We are R*. We stop buying  and playing their games they are out of business . 

I could list about 10 bugs/glitches I had to get around  during my playthrough . Without any help from support . 

There are still people who have been waiting months for a patch on the internet bug . People that paid for a game that they can not play because it is broken . 

Dont get me wrong I played the sh*t out of this game and got my kicks . But all the problems I encountered made it a much less enjoyable experiance . Im not bashing the game . Im bashing the company that is not fixing the problems that need to be fixed . 

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:06 PM

I am having the same loading issue. The thing is, me and my brother share the same PSN account although we have our own accounts. There's a problem: we both have our best GTA saves on this shared PSN account. The game starts my save everytime I play. If my brother wants to play his save, he can't because the game doesn't load his save, freezing every f*cking time. 

That just proves Rockstar dosen't give a flying piss about the singleplayer, to all of the fanboys denying it.

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE WRONG !111!!1!!!!!!1!!!111!

Cry me a river

BoomBoomMAN
  • BoomBoomMAN

BomBomMan

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:31 PM

Even players don't care about SP, its meaningless to expect for Rockstar to care about SP.

Shootaholic
  • Shootaholic

zzzz....

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:39 PM

It added air and sea race in the creator.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Secretly a GTA IV fanboy

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:40 PM

I am having the same loading issue. The thing is, me and my brother share the same PSN account although we have our own accounts. There's a problem: we both have our best GTA saves on this shared PSN account. The game starts my save everytime I play. If my brother wants to play his save, he can't because the game doesn't load his save, freezing every f*cking time. 

That just proves Rockstar dosen't give a flying piss about the singleplayer, to all of the fanboys denying it.

So one glitch that has yet to be fixed proves that they don't care about SP? Even after they're making substantial DLC, and have fixed SP glitches already, such as the old freezing issue, garages, etc.?

Alright then...logic!

The day Rockstar actually fix something in single player is the day they stop focusing only on multiplayer, which is never. I guess there's no point updating then, 9 patches in and nothing in single player has been fixed, what an absolute joke.

Well, I mean, they already have fixed stuff in SP. So...yeah...

Online only has a few problems while sp has a lot of them.

That is absolutely not true. Online is a hacker/glitch fest, and borderline broken. SP works, except for this new freezing glitch that I'm apparently lucky not to get. A missing controller doesn't affect much.

All that being said, I don't know how R* managed to have another freezing problem.

Oh well, if it's as widespread as this thread leads to believe then it should be fixed fast.

And look on the bright side guys: They're not DICE! They don't bundle all their fixes into one update and release it every 6 months. *Cough*Battlefield3*Cough*

freedom
  • freedom

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:41 PM

If you have extensive problems with the game & feel Rockstar are not addressing them, then cut your loses & move on.

Berating the developer over issues that you don't even understand, let alone understand how they need to be addressed, & generally acting like a spoilt entitled little child is hardly going to have them rushing to fix issues that are both complex & effect a small amount of the user base.

I play only Singleplayer myself & do not have any issues, but clearly a number of you do. So why not band together & attempt to get Rockstars attention in a public & yet polite & patient manor to at the very least get a acknowledgement that such bugs exist, & perhaps fixes could be implimented.

• TheMasterfocker, I SHADOWFOX I and Sens420 like this

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

^ Yes, we are going to do that.

We will plan the ultimate heist: Stealing back the money we gave to R* by buying their games. We are not satisfied, we want our money back. Screw online, screw R*!

Just joking of course. :p

killadro
  • killadro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:02 PM

ITT: a bunch of losers bitching and moaning about one of the best games of 2013.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:04 PM

Only 2 fixes. Both for Online.

Disappointing.

• Improved anti-cheat measures
  • Fix for several GTA$ and RP exploits

Source

ihavcandygetinthevan
  • ihavcandygetinthevan

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

All these problems I forgive, because of the 8 year old console stuff people will never focking realize. If it was next gen consoles, then yea, I can see why everyone consistently complains. But on current gen, I don't see why people just focking ignore it, and play something else if they are not satisfied.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Secretly a GTA IV fanboy

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:22 PM

Only 2 fixes. Both for Online.

Disappointing.

• Improved anti-cheat measures
  • Fix for several GTA$ and RP exploits

Source

Only 2 fixes in a patch? Damn, that's an expensive 2 fixes. $50k for that.

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:24 PM

No fix for the snapmatic either! :angry:

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:27 PM

I prefer SP but if a business does not keep up with the times they end up like Blockbuster. That is all there is to it

• TheMasterfocker and Militia like this

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:30 PM

Dont think they fixed the single player issue of when you bulletproof your tyres and save the vehicle at your safehouse garage......when save/reloading the game, the tyres are not bulletproof.

Actually, that's been fixed for a few weeks now. I think the fix was sent out with the Holiday Gift because that's about the time it was repaired. Both bulletproof tires and license plate colors now save perfectly at safehouses.

• Militia likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users