Photo

New patch...

107 replies to this topic
gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:03 AM

And they haven't fixed the infinite loading times when loading a save game...
Don't think they fixed sh*t for Online either.

rubix99
  • rubix99

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:12 AM

Dont think they fixed the single player issue of when you bulletproof your tyres and save the vehicle at your safehouse garage......when save/reloading the game, the tyres are not bulletproof.

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:42 AM

I havent noticed a single change...

BeLikeMike
  • BeLikeMike

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:47 AM

Is it 1.09? I'm not seeing anything new. Still got the loading screen of doom.

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:56 AM

They only care for Online, those idiots.

• Cyper, AlexL and Militia like this

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:12 AM

Yeah I have to restart my game everytime I gotta load a f*cking save...

• Ninja_Gear and Detective Phelps like this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:30 AM

Yeah I have to restart my game everytime I gotta load a f*cking save...
Same here mate, it's getting annoying. They need to stop focusing on online and they need to fix SP!

I don't want to restart the game everytime I want to load the game!
  • Bonnano, AlexL, Cakelover21 and 1 other like this

DisposableUnit
  • DisposableUnit

Alcoholic brain surgeon

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:34 AM

I had the same problem on my PS3 loading a saved game. Infinite loading screen.
What I did was I disconnected from PSN, loaded the game normally, picked a saved game and it loaded successfully.
Then you can reconnect to your PSN network again.

Shotgunna-Hux
  • Shotgunna-Hux

The mind is a cavern

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:44 AM

I am having the same loading issue. The thing is, me and my brother share the same PSN account although we have our own accounts. There's a problem: we both have our best GTA saves on this shared PSN account. The game starts my save everytime I play. If my brother wants to play his save, he can't because the game doesn't load his save, freezing every f*cking time. 

BoomBoomMAN
  • BoomBoomMAN

BomBomMan

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:01 AM

Could anyone upload the latest patch for x360 ?

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:02 AM

I am having the same loading issue. The thing is, me and my brother share the same PSN account although we have our own accounts. There's a problem: we both have our best GTA saves on this shared PSN account. The game starts my save everytime I play. If my brother wants to play his save, he can't because the game doesn't load his save, freezing every f*cking time. 

That just proves Rockstar dosen't give a flying piss about the singleplayer, to all of the fanboys denying it.

• visionist and Fluttershy Pony like this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:08 AM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 11 January 2014 - 11:12 AM.

That just proves Rockstar dosen't give a flying piss about the singleplayer, to all of the fanboys denying it.
Sp made Gta what it is today. They really need to give a lot more attention to the issues in sp.

I hate the glitches on SP. Online only has a few problems while sp has a lot of them.
  • sqre, AlexL and Luuk' like this

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:37 AM

LOL

Like AlexL said, Rockstar doesn't give a f*ck about SP, that is why we use save editors and such and do what WE WANT now, f*ck their Online VS Single Player stuff.  I wipe my ass with the Online mode and I don't give a flying f*ck what they do to make that better, I still WILL NEVER touch it.  If they continue to degrade SP in the next GTA games, count me out.  I won't buy their horse sh*t products anymore.  I am sure I am not the only one who will stop buying, too.  Rockstar will lose tons of cash, not that it matters as they know how to manipulate most young moron kids who get a hard on about the online mode, f*ck that bullsh*t.

• visionist, Cyper, sqre and 5 others like this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:43 AM Edited by WildBrick142, 11 January 2014 - 11:43 AM.

I think that they fixed stuff that they didn't fix in the last patch. For some reason, 1.08 Patch Notes from December say that it was posted yesterday at 21:24 and half of the stuff that was "patched" did not get patched at all.

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:44 AM

Yeah, I am having the same problem, you should log off and quit the game and then start the game again. Such a freaking chore just to load the game. This is one of the reasons I think Online has ruined the franchise.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:54 AM

I'm so tired to restart my ps3 every time, I'm not even bothering last couple of days to turn it on.

this game is broken and never fixed and never will be.

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:55 AM

I'm so tired to restart my ps3 every time, I'm not even bothering last couple of days to turn it on.

this game is broken and never fixed and never will be.

You don't have to restart it actually, you can just log off and press the PSN button, quit the game and start it again but even that is annoying.

• Costar likes this

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Change my stupid name.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:03 PM

The day Rockstar actually fix something in single player is the day they stop focusing only on multiplayer, which is never. I guess there's no point updating then, 9 patches in and nothing in single player has been fixed, what an absolute joke.

• Miamivicecity, GroundZero, WildBrick142 and 5 others like this

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:08 PM

The day Rockstar actually fix something in single player is the day they stop focusing only on multiplayer, which is never. I guess there's no point updating then, 9 patches in and nothing in single player has been fixed, what an absolute joke.

Agreed, even though I love V, I have to admit, Rockstar just ignores the single player aspect of the game and are focusing on the multiplayer aspect of it. This worries me about the future of the series. IMO, I think that they should've just made the multiplayer like IV's as it is simple and for me, it's more fun. V's multiplayer is too complex.

• Miamivicecity and EagleStrike like this

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:09 PM

They managed to fix this before and now it's back in the new update. 

0_0.jpg

As well as the Jimmy without a controller glitch. Every time I see him playing the game, it's never there.

0_0.jpg

R* sure know how to f*ck up the singleplayer portion don't they.

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:12 PM

They managed to fix this before and now it's back in the new update. 

0_0.jpg

As well as the Jimmy without a controller glitch. Every time I see him playing the game, it's never there.

0_0.jpg

R* sure know how to f*ck up the singleplayer portion don't they.

Wow, it seems that every patch they make fu*ks up the singleplayer portion even more than the last.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:32 PM

= )

So long to patches.  I will NOT update my game to ANY new patch.  I am leaving it on 1.08.  It's good this forum exists, showing me all the problems with patches before I update myself.  Good luck guys with the neverending pile of patches one after another not fixing the game.  1.08 for SP is as good as it will be, at least for me, I won't bother with updating sh*t worthless pile of crap ever again, 1.08 for life and that's the way it'll be until I quit playing video games.

kvic
  • kvic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:57 PM

I'm totally with everyone about the sp problems ,but you have to understand sp will not {in Rockstars mind } bring in the revenue like mp will . I like to call it THE NEED FOR GREED problem.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:13 PM

I'm totally with everyone about the sp problems ,but you have to understand sp will not {in Rockstars mind } bring in the revenue like mp will . I like to call it THE NEED FOR GREED problem.

GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas were immense games, not having a MP option, well San Andreas did.  Ever since they created MP, the games degraded drastically.  Since IV, it's been watered down drastically imo.  GTA V is the easiest game too 100% in the series as well.  GTA games are going DOWNHILL due to MP.  Money or not.

Single Player was ALWAYS how GTA games were INTENDED TO BE PLAYED.  If you want to play Online, fine, but I will never touch that crock of sh*t.

They got a name for themselves with GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas.  Not sure how you think that just because the Online feature, Rockstar is making money.  Are people that blind?  Open your f*cking eyes.  There is 6980495860864906890 problems with Online....Yet fools continue to still play it and give in to Rockstar's stupid nonsense.  It's that simple.  I won't fall victim to any of their sh*t.

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:15 PM Edited by Cyper, 11 January 2014 - 01:18 PM.

I wonder if Rockstar consider the AI as ''broken''?

In Singleplayer, the AI makes the world breath. It is extremely important.

I can't say anything else about the AI - it is broken.

What else is to say?

I don't see how one could argue that the AI functions properly when NPCs calls the cops because you walk past them, that the police hunt you down for taking your car from the police impound. I played yesterday and I got a three-star wanted level for not only stomping on a dead cop, but doing so without any NPC looking at me. When I chilled out at beach parties people attack me for no reason. Funny thing is - NPC only attack the player for doing nothing. No one else. Not even RIVAL gangs attack each others. Then it is just redicilous regarding the AI's health. I kicked a Balla on his crotch while he was sitting in a chair. He died. It was not even possible to do something like over a decade ago in the PS2 era. The PS2 games had a better, more interesting fighting system.

• sqre and Militia like this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:22 PM

^^^ Indeed, III, Vice City, and San Andreas will always reign supreme over IV and V.  IV and V's 100% completion rewards are non existent as well.  In III, Vice City, San Andreas the stuff you got was immense like body guards in Vice City who were armed and followed you.  Infinite ammo, 200 armor/200 health.  San Andreas you got the Rhino Tank under the Grove Street bridge, plus the Hydra near CJ's house in Grove Street.  Infinite ammo.  GTA III you got infinite run, but to complete the game 100% you also got a whole f*ck ton of cars since you had to deliver them to garages.  Once done that,y ou could go back and use them anytime you want.  Also the emergency vehicles from the Police Cruiser through the Tank were useable too once you brought them to the crain.

IV and V are so not worth it compared to the PS2 era games.

Not to mention IV and V make my PS3's fan go so fast out of control, PS2 games don't do that.  My system is backward compatible.

• Luuk' likes this

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:28 PM

Yeah, that's because R* then didn't aim to make the game as realistic as possible I think. Now they do and a lot of crazy features got taken away.

kvic
  • kvic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:28 PM

GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas were immense games, not having a MP option, well San Andreas did.  Ever since they created MP, the games degraded drastically.  Since IV, it's been watered down drastically imo.  GTA V is the easiest game too 100% in the series as well.  GTA games are going DOWNHILL due to MP.  Money or not.

Single Player was ALWAYS how GTA games were INTENDED TO BE PLAYED.  If you want to play Online, fine, but I will never touch that crock of sh*t.

They got a name for themselves with GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas.  Not sure how you think that just because the Online feature, Rockstar is making money.  Are people that blind?  Open your f*cking eyes.  There is 6980495860864906890 problems with Online....Yet fools continue to still play it and give in to Rockstar's stupid nonsense.  It's that simple.  I won't fall victim to any of their sh*t.

Read what I wrote AGAIN .

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:31 PM Edited by Militia, 11 January 2014 - 01:32 PM.

^^^, I did, need for greed?  Not really.  They just don't care for SP anymore and focus on Online, that's it.  Continue, Rockstar?  I won't buy your products anymore.  That simple.

http://gtaforums.com...in-multiplayer/

Same thoughts as everyone there ^^^

Single Player is always king, f*ck Online.

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Change my stupid name.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:24 PM

I really don't get why Rockstar think that. Look back at the older Grand Theft Auto games, and you'll notice that to this day they still get a lot of sales, if GTA V's single player is known for being broken and faulty, then those who want to get the game for it will turn away, which means Rockstar will lose a big chunk of profit, even if online gaming is taking over the industry, there's still a hefty amount of gamers who know what real gaming is about, and will get games for its single player, if Rockstar only focus on fixing multiplayer, then they will only get money from multiplayer gamers. Apparently the online mode is terrible too, I don't know, I never have and never will go on it.

The game has been out for nearly 4 months, and there's already been 9 patches, this clearly shows how much they rushed it in order to get it out before the "next gen" craze, but all 9 of these patches are for online, which isn't fair, why do us single player gamers not get treated equally as much as the online gamers? But like you said, it is the need for greed, they just want to focus on multiplayer because it's apparently what gaming is about now, for some reason they think fixing single player issues won't make them more profit, to them, they released the game, they don't need to care about it anymore, multiplayer is their focus now. They seem to have forgotten that single player is what made the games, multiplayer didn't make the series successful in any way, it was the single player.

I couldn't care less about online gaming, it's a gimmick and sounds like it's really frustrating, with non-stop microphone yelling, players always coming after you, and players who act like they own the server, it really sounds tedious and boring. Only us single player gamers will be able to play a game when the Internet cuts out anyway. They should just release online patches for the online players, I don't get why us single player gamers should be prompted to download the patch, but I don't connect my console to the Internet anyway.

• visionist, nobum62, Militia and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users