» «
Photo

Patch 1.09 Released!

399 replies to this topic
Mr. Piff 724
  • Mr. Piff 724

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:01 PM Edited by Mr. Piff 724, 12 January 2014 - 06:02 PM.

New patch and I still have those sh*tty 2D cornrows on my head, the f*ck Rockstar?

lol i didnt have that problem til yesterday.

i went to barbershop and didnt even buy a haircut, just by scrolling thru them it made them appear. my char. will be wearing a beanie til this issue is fixed.

alot of u are all complaining but dont relize that when the hacker issues appear and they have to make fixes for them, it holds the game back. so instead of developing new features and improvements they have to switch gears and focus on patches. so it really isnt their fault that the update is only fixes for hackers/modders, its the modders and hackers faults. thank them

So they bear no responsibility for making a game that takes 5 minutes and a youtube video to exploit?  It's on both of them, period.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:05 PM

I don't give a sh*t about hackers, I WANT MY 2D CORNROWS GONE! It pisses me off because I never even got cornrows.

Yes, I am mad bro.

• tom_p1980 likes this

mikezilla2
  • mikezilla2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

so what was fixed ?

karl2
  • karl2

kaaaarl!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:40 AM

so what was fixed ?

look at page 12..

Steven Stevie Stephonsen
  • Steven Stevie Stephonsen

Kickass Cop

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:00 AM

Here is what i've noticed so far thats been added.

1.fog

2.improved vehicles spawns *for instance before if you drove a police car near a station it would take 20 tries for another to spawn now its everytime*.

3.extended clip glitch fixed finally.

and thats about all so far.

mikezilla2
  • mikezilla2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:44 AM

extended clip glitch?

• StormerBoy likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

Grand Trade Auto

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:11 AM

I've been replaying missions and the load back always freeze my game.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:13 AM

the only thing I have noticed is the Mechanic seems to be broken again. After 1.08 my Mechanic turned up EVERY time! now he is back to half the time!. Seriously R* !!

one_-AFRO-_three
  • one_-AFRO-_three

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:20 AM

did the insurance for tank destruction change?

My adder was blown up and it said the tank driver was paying.

then later I paid, seems to be back and forth.

I thought it was stupid when they change the insurance before...

Steven Stevie Stephonsen
  • Steven Stevie Stephonsen

Kickass Cop

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:49 PM Edited by Steven Stevie Stephonsen, 13 January 2014 - 05:49 PM.

extended clip glitch?

-_- it was a glitch where once you bought a extended clip for a gun if you put the standard clip on again then left the game and came back or found a new session it would be attached again.

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

<3 MODified

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:55 PM Edited by JaysonVoorhees, 13 January 2014 - 05:55 PM.

extended clip glitch?

-_- it was a glitch where once you bought a extended clip for a gun if you put the standard clip on again then left the game and came back or found a new session it would be attached again.

This isn't fixed for me! How did you do it if you don't mind me asking? Wonder if there's a special technique.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Sh*tdick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:28 PM

It applied a auto detection system that flags accounts who connect to shady non legit DNS servers

anada
  • anada

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:27 PM

extended clip glitch?

Why would you not want an extended clip? Don't like having more bullets?

chriiis125
  • chriiis125

Meat Shield

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:37 PM

extended clip glitch?

In my case I think some guns look better with the default mag. Also it's more of a challenge to use everything stock, which I enjoy.

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:33 PM

im still the proud owner of 20 chadders. camon patch lets do this sh*t already!

extended clip glitch?

In my case I think some guns look better with the default mag. Also it's more of a challenge to use everything stock, which I enjoy.

thanks for calling it a mag and not sounding like some retard calling it a "clip".

AussieAustin
  • AussieAustin

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:41 PM

extended clip glitch?

Must say I never knew about this one.

chriiis125
  • chriiis125

Meat Shield

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:42 PM

extended clip glitch?

thanks for calling it a mag and not sounding like some retard calling it a "clip".

lol no problem. It's always annoying to see a game call them 'clips' since that'll encourage others to say it.

darkskill
  • darkskill

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:57 PM

Anyone knows if the supercar selling glitch is still working after 1.09? Grtz

CenMan
  • CenMan

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:00 PM

extended clip glitch?

Why would you give a f*ck?

• Cant-B-Faded and SilkySkillz85 like this

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:06 PM Edited by PaulDPearl, 13 January 2014 - 11:07 PM.

40-70 Megabytes seems like a lot of code for a simple DNS detection and fog... I can find no release notes anywhere (and I absolutely agree with whoever said that any patch for any game should come with release notes...)

Surely a hacker has picked apart this strange patch so that we can know what's in it... I have neither the time, nor the tools to break into the files myself.

ammo.jpg

Stuntman--420
  • Stuntman--420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:50 PM Edited by Stuntman--420, 13 January 2014 - 11:51 PM.

Another thing they did was removed the feature from content creator, which allowed you to go into interiors from single player. I really don't understand why they are blocking off completely legitimate interiors, that don't have problems or bugs. So for anyone who wanted to make a deathmatch inside the humane labs, or franklins house, and countless other single player interiors, you're all out of luck.

This is something i have a big problem with, because like the saying goes, if it isn't broken, don't fix it. I was actually hoping they would open even more interiors up, because there is just soo many places that they bring you in single player, and never get to see them again after that. 

I would really like to know why Rockstar chose to hide what else they added in this patch notes. The fact they only list two things, and the patch being 47 mb, there is much missing from this list. The fact people are talking about finding new exploits soon as 1.09 went active, just shows that this anti cheat measure obviously isn't very reliable.  As well , if they fixed some Gta$ and Rp issues, then all the better, because the payouts and RP on races seem to actually have gone back up a bit. 

-Improved anti-cheat measures

-Fix for several GTA$ and RP exploits

I have noticed however, no more  hackers sending money,(Ps3) which is a plus, and in general the hackers seemed to have mostly stopped cheating. maybe in fear of getting banned like others have for really long durations.

chriiis125
  • chriiis125

Meat Shield

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:57 PM

Another thing they did was removed the feature from content creator, which allowed you to go into interiors from single player. I really don't understand why they are blocking off completely legitimate interiors, that don't have problems or bugs. So for anyone who wanted to make a deathmatch inside the humane labs, or franklins house, and countless other single player interiors, you're all out of luck.

This is something i have a big problem with, because like the saying goes, if it isn't broken, don't fix it. I was actually hoping they would open even more interiors up, because there is just soo many places that they bring you in single player, and never get to see them again after that. 

You can still glitch into those buildings like always in the creator (luckily they weren't removed), but yes, I don't know why they locked the doors. I love interiors in GTA maps. It really sucks how limited they are in MP considering that IV had them all open there.

These incomplete patch notes come across as lazy and leave the community frustrated. I hope they don't do this again.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:59 PM

Here we go...

I predict 27 "Where's My Money Gone" threads, 96 "Where's My Garage Gone" threads

Nope and nope.

ripped condom
  • ripped condom

teaching young girls how to go be hoes

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:17 AM

yesterday i got into bad sport and within 20 mins of trying to find sessions with more bad sports i somehow got out of the bad sport lobby. i was supposed to be in there for 8 days. has this hapend before or did rockstar f*ck up another thing?

K-lub84
  • K-lub84

Playa

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:08 AM

I DONT know if this has been mentioned before but the hot knife now can fit a crew emblem on the driver door.

Use to be the crew emblem never showed and if selected it forced the camera on the trunk.

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:21 AM

Give us a heist today please.

K-lub84
  • K-lub84

Playa

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:13 PM

You can still glitch into those buildings like always in the creator (luckily they weren't removed), but yes, I don't know why they locked the doors. I love interiors in GTA maps. It really sucks how limited they are in MP considering that IV had them all open there.

These incomplete patch notes come across as lazy and leave the community frustrated. I hope they don't do this again.

That's stupid didnt they release some ones hacked content created mission to all us?

And dang I was just about to make a franklins house team death match melee with with some pistol shotguns 1 RPG and all melee weapons.

I can see some good stealth kills in that place.

Is there a good frank DM or tdm with melee weapons.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:18 PM

f*cking CORNROWS rockstar, f*cking goddamn cornrows.

blitzzd
  • blitzzd

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:17 PM

Let's see, hacked gifted cash still there, Level 12's in tanks, my mechanic still won't bring me my cars, the Mallard is still faster than the Laser, and Mors mutual still won't pickup.

So, Nothing

The Mallard is faster? Woah wtf lol

Almost any helicopter outruns the Luxor. Sillyness personified

K-lub84
  • K-lub84

Playa

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:34 PM Edited by K-lub84, 14 January 2014 - 01:40 PM.

Does the rearrange garage glitch still work?

I found out. And yes it does work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users