Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:48 AM

Alright man, next time I'm on.
  • SATIVAEXPERT420 likes this

SATIVAEXPERT420
  • SATIVAEXPERT420

Disposable Heroes MC, President (First 9)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:54 AM

Sweet alright bro

DrewFly123
  • DrewFly123

Rampant Glitcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:10 AM

Hey, I recently applied and messaged both the leader of the crew and the prospect chapter on the Social Club. I have a Sovereign and look forward to playing with my fellow MCs. My XBl is SWS DrewFly123 please get back to me.

DTOMJester
  • DTOMJester

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:34 PM

I'm very interested in joining, I will send a message when I get home from work but I wanted to send a reply here first. I have vast experience with online MCs though not on GTA:O I was the Enforcer and SGA for a online roleplay mc and the Vice President for another. I have knowledge of the mc lifestyle and hierarchy. I play mainly on the weekends due to an 80 hour work week but when I play I can dedicate all my time to the club. I have the knowledge and will power to move up quickly in the club and help it progress forward. My XBL Gamer tag is UpsideDownTaco7 ( don't worry I'm looking to get a name change soon... With in the next week.) I'm a low level due to taking some time off from video games but I can level up quickly and am still very skilled. Let me know if your interested in me cause I am very interested in the club!
I also have a mic and can be on briefly in the afternoon from about 7 to 9 can't be up too late cause I have to be to work at 4:30 in the morning.
  • DrewFly123 and SATIVAEXPERT420 like this

SATIVAEXPERT420
  • SATIVAEXPERT420

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:48 PM

I'm very interested in joining, I will send a message when I get home from work but I wanted to send a reply here first. I have vast experience with online MCs though not on GTA:O I was the Enforcer and SGA for a online roleplay mc and the Vice President for another. I have knowledge of the mc lifestyle and hierarchy. I play mainly on the weekends due to an 80 hour work week but when I play I can dedicate all my time to the club. I have the knowledge and will power to move up quickly in the club and help it progress forward. My XBL Gamer tag is UpsideDownTaco7 ( don't worry I'm looking to get a name change soon... With in the next week.) I'm a low level due to taking some time off from video games but I can level up quickly and am still very skilled. Let me know if your interested in me cause I am very interested in the club!I also have a mic and can be on briefly in the afternoon from about 7 to 9 can't be up too late cause I have to be to work at 4:30 in the morning.

Hey brother I'm glad to hear you're interested in our club and we would be glad to have you as a prospect for DHMC and also would like to hear about your knowledge the lifestyle and hierarchy. I sent you a friend request over Xbox live hope to hear from you. - SATIVAEXPERT420, DHMC President.

DTOMJester
  • DTOMJester

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:32 PM

Alright I should be on around 7 or 8 for a little bit, gotta go for a run first.

DTOMJester
  • DTOMJester

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:46 PM

Alright I'm online if someone is on. GT is UpsideDownTaco7

Topsy05
  • Topsy05

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:30 AM

I'm interested.

Milehighmagjc

SATIVAEXPERT420
  • SATIVAEXPERT420

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:39 AM Edited by SATIVAEXPERT420, 12 August 2014 - 07:22 AM.

Anyone interested in prospecting needs to send a request to the prospect chapter NOT the Mother Chapter.

http://socialclub.ro...w/dhmc-prospect
  • IndyJarhead likes this

DHGShadowX
  • DHGShadowX

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:51 AM

link dont work

SATIVAEXPERT420
  • SATIVAEXPERT420

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:26 AM

link dont work

Fixed the link add my GT: SATIVAEXPERT420 and we'll go from there.

DHGShadowX
  • DHGShadowX

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:18 PM

DID

SATIVAEXPERT420
  • SATIVAEXPERT420

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:15 PM Edited by SATIVAEXPERT420, 17 August 2014 - 06:58 PM.

Disposable Heroes MC is looking for new members to prospect! Earn our respect and join our brotherhood. Message me for info.

SATIVAEXPERT420
  • SATIVAEXPERT420

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:04 AM

Wow it's been a good week we now have 2 new members AnthonyBR54321 and MileHighMagjc the best members and Prospects we've had since my VP LilChefNorton was a prospect and we have four prospects who are doing just fantastic! So if you're interested in joining a club that treats all it's members and prospects like friends and brothers and can still kick ass when need be come prospect for Disposable Heroes, today!

Bigrich8732
  • Bigrich8732

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:44 AM

Looking to join. I contacted Sativa. My xbl is xBIGx xRICHx

SATIVAEXPERT420
  • SATIVAEXPERT420

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:09 PM Edited by SATIVAEXPERT420, 22 August 2014 - 05:02 PM.

Sent you a message and accepted your friend request we'll have a chat and you'll be in our prospect.

iTs Jonny
  • iTs Jonny

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:44 PM

im looking for an active MC -

gt - Jonnyy Ringoo

TheDirectorFury
  • TheDirectorFury

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:00 AM

Been looking for a serious active mc for awhile, I play strategically in life or death situations and always have an eye on my team. I always play R* games on free aim but play online soft lock just because I can't find free aim lobbies but I'm not oicky Social club and gt are TheDirectorFury. I'm 22 with mic ask anything. I also keep my SUV for times where we may need to travel closely knit and a few other wheels I use mission specifically. Currently in LS but moving to Blaine. See ya!

KOKOKAJOE
  • KOKOKAJOE

DHMC Sargent at Arms

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 11:50 PM Edited by KOKOKAJOE, 02 September 2014 - 11:51 PM.

Hey fury, send a friend request to me (KOKOKAJOE) and I'll give you a run down about how we operate. I am the Sargent At Arms so I can't officially accept you as a prospect but I can answer any questions you may have.  

• IndyJarhead likes this

IndyJarhead
  • IndyJarhead

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:00 PM

sent in a request for prospect group , but to be fair i admit that i am new to the forums and new to GTA online. But i am looking to learn with a MC and learn to do it all their way. I offer loyalty first and foremost.   No I am not a noob to games. 36yr old and have been playing for years. :beerhat:

SATIVAEXPERT420
  • SATIVAEXPERT420

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Disposable Heroes MC is recruiting for loyal, respectful prospects. Earn our trust and respect and join our brotherhood.Must be 18+ years old (will make exceptions), and act mature. Message me through here or XBL if you have any questions.

Rogue_Dimension
  • Rogue_Dimension

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Interested...already sent messages through social club and xbl

SATIVAEXPERT420
  • SATIVAEXPERT420

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by SATIVAEXPERT420, A week ago.

Disposable Heroes MC is recruiting for loyal, respectful prospects. Earn our trust and respect and join our brotherhood.Must act mature, be 18+ years old(will make exceptions). Message me through here, Kik: SenotBeto89, or XBL: SATIVAEXPERT420 if you have any questions or before sending a request to the prospect charter.

Also check out our website.

http://573854411560834159.weebly.com

ds bluefalcon
  • ds bluefalcon

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I would like to prospect. I requested an invite on social Club. I'm 30 and know about mc's. GT is DS bluefalcon.

SATIVAEXPERT420
  • SATIVAEXPERT420

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Hey bro I sent you a friend request on XBL as soon as you accept it I'll invite you to a party so me, my club, and you can chat a bit and hopefully bring you in as a prospect.

ds bluefalcon
  • ds bluefalcon

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Cool bro. I'm at work now but I'll be online tomorrow after noon.

SATIVAEXPERT420
  • SATIVAEXPERT420

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Alright bro see you then! 👍

mariner123
  • mariner123

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Still recruiting?

SATIVAEXPERT420
  • SATIVAEXPERT420

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Yes sir we are send me a message on XBL and I'll send you a party invite and I'll run ya through what you need to know about prospecting for us.

ds bluefalcon
  • ds bluefalcon

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Hey I'm having a serious problem with my console. Don't know if I'm gonna get it fixed tonight

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users