Quantcast

» «
Photo

North Yankton plate as a personal plate?

160 replies to this topic
Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

Is it even possible to have LC or VC plates?
That would be f*cking amazing.

If they're actually in the game then no one has discovered their values yet. Personally, it doesn't seem as though they are in the game. I would love to know where the person who posted those plates got the images from.

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

<3 MODified

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:11 PM Edited by JaysonVoorhees, 17 January 2014 - 02:11 PM.

I would love me some Boxxy yankton plates.. The whole process seems too lengthy and time consuming though :L

Actually, the lengthiest part is the setup: downloading Charles, getting an iPhone (if you're like me and don't have one), etc. One you're ready to go I was changing plates on my cars in less than a minute per car, it's really surprisingly simple, even for script kiddy standards (lol like there are standards for SKs).

And Sugar Free Nos, that's what I was thinking. Thanks. Oh well, at least I got "LEMNPARTY" on my Asea.

I actually have an educational background in computer programming. Not to a degree level, I wasn't great, and I haven't done it for 3 years, but still.

My main issue is with downloading the app because I have HORRIFIC internet and also cracking the app. I don't like pirating software just because I've had bad experiences with that in the past that I cba risking going through again

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

MODified Super Agent

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

Paid Cydia app, huh.

Okay. I'll try this out. Thanks man for the help. I remember having Flex before, but I deleted it because I didn't have GTA 5 then so iFruit was kinda useless, lol.

NO Cydia was free, i paid for a service to assist in jailbreaking my iPhone, that was bad,...

Is there a way to get around Rockstar's word filter on the plates while using Charles or to get around the word filters do you need to use a SP file editor? I just tried using LOVE followed by a bad four letter word for a woman as my plate on my Sentinel convertible and I got a text in game from LSC saying the plate was inappropriate and that I needed to try again.

Interestingly enough, it does not include "rape" as a censored word.

EDIT: And thanks for the replies Thisguyherenow

on my jailbroken iPhone using Flex i can use any word, waiting for them to update and add the yankton plate.

If they're actually in the game then no one has discovered their values yet. Personally, it doesn't seem as though they are in the game. I would love to know where the person who posted those plates got the images from.

No known codes, if they come out they will be in server side updates.  I never thought to look in the BeachBum pack update if they offered some as rewards the codes might be in there...

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:39 PM

I meant Flex isn't free, dude. Of course I know cydia's free, I practically jailbreak all the time.

Besides, I got Flex free, with a working cloud (aka "license").

AgentAle47
  • AgentAle47

First Class Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:11 PM

You can get the NY plate through the hacked IFruit app, the save editor, or Hex Editing a Single player save. Afterwards, you just bring the car from SP to MP.

If you want one custom made for yourself, you should visit one of the duping/modding sub-forums. There are people there who will take custom requests.

Here are some complementary pics of my vehicles with the NY plate:

Spoiler

I love the plate. I think it's much better than the regular plates.

It gives the car a lot more character.

You're a traveler

• Sugar Free Nos likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:57 PM

Is there a way to get around Rockstar's word filter on the plates while using Charles or to get around the word filters do you need to use a SP file editor? I just tried using LOVE followed by a bad four letter word for a woman as my plate on my Sentinel convertible and I got a text in game from LSC saying the plate was inappropriate and that I needed to try again.

Interestingly enough, it does not include "rape" as a censored word.

EDIT: And thanks for the replies Thisguyherenow

Many of my license plates say "F*CK YOU" or "F*CK OFF" and my favorite "TROLLING"

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

<3 MODified

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:59 PM

SilverFox1 is a sexy beast who managed to get me all the custom Boxxy plates I wanted as well as get me some cool custom tyre smokes in the process! <3

0_0.jpg

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

MODified Super Agent

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:26 PM

I meant Flex isn't free, dude. Of course I know cydia's free, I practically jailbreak all the time.

Ha, ooops.. over looked what you meant..  

$4 is mearly nothing.. a simple donation..  i figure i'll never be able to do those hacks, why not donate a little may encourage someone to produce something bigger and better in the long run.

MKYR
  • MKYR

Rockford Hills

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:07 PM

no there's not away around the profanity filter since the check is on the server side now. You could try using numbers like '1' instead of 'I' etc.

I'll be available all day to help set personal/yankton plates for people who can't get ifruit, flex, or charles to work, just pm me.

Silverfox hooked it up! You can most definetly trust this guy to help you out. He put up with my bullsh*t, gave me some helpful advice and helped me center my plate text. Thanks again man.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:58 AM

Having a Problem logging into R*SC once the proxy is set and charles is on?

[solved]

"http://www.se7ensins...roblem.185902/"

I figured out how to do it and walked this guy through the motions and he got it going too.

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:42 AM

no there's not away around the profanity filter since the check is on the server side now. You could try using numbers like '1' instead of 'I' etc.

I'll be available all day to help set personal/yankton plates for people who can't get ifruit, flex, or charles to work, just pm me.

Silverfox hooked it up! You can most definetly trust this guy to help you out. He put up with my bullsh*t, gave me some helpful advice and helped me center my plate text. Thanks again man.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

I use profanity on my Yankton LP... but I use NetCheat to create the LP not the Charles method. I just customized Trevor's truck and the LP says 'f*ck You'.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:46 AM

Ha, ooops.. over looked what you meant..  

$4 is mearly nothing.. a simple donation..  i figure i'll never be able to do those hacks, why not donate a little may encourage someone to produce something bigger and better in the long run.

Oh. Well, uh... I totally paid for mine. You didn't hear anything.

Anyway, the "free parts" thing doesn't work, so I guess all I can do is change my plate.

I'm tempted to do charls but it seems like a lot of work for a plate I doubt anyone sees before they try and shoot me :/

plnkfloydian
  • plnkfloydian

|ATHF|

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:01 PM

Im trying to mod my atv if not with all mods atleast the plate how is this done?

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Happy Halloween !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:54 PM

Atv you have to mod in single player and use sp/mp glitch to bring it in, or use modded ps3. Cant use this method because since you cant bring atv to lsc it doesnt show up on ifruit.

plnkfloydian
  • plnkfloydian

|ATHF|

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:53 PM

Silverfox helpd me out with yankton plates for all 10 of my cars but heres one, thanks
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
  • Cincy32 likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:56 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 21 January 2014 - 02:56 AM.

Im trying to mod my atv if not with all mods atleast the plate how is this done?

LG_Blazer_Ifruit.jpg

LG_Blazer_Ifruit2.jpg

But like "Thisguyherenow" said you can't go to LSC to pick up the order and for some reason it won't add them even if you have it in your garage and you are driving another PV when the order is placed.

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Happy Halloween !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:38 AM

^^^ You did that using charles?

How did you even get to place an order?  I have two lifeguards in my second garage and those two and my other blazers all show padlocks.

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

JODYHiGHROLLER

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:00 AM

I don't even have to go to LSC if I'm driving the vehicle I change the plates of, log on to SP, change the plates, log back on and they appear. Try that for Blazers.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:20 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 21 January 2014 - 09:20 PM.

Sorry for the bump. This is legit.

Seriously, thank you for the help (and not giving up on me after 2 hours of it not working) :)

0_0.jpg

• SilverFox1 likes this

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Happy Halloween !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:48 PM

I don't even have to go to LSC if I'm driving the vehicle I change the plates of, log on to SP, change the plates, log back on and they appear. Try that for Blazers.

Yeah I do something like that I don't drive to lsc but I was asking him how he got to place an order for it.  Because blazers don't show up on my ifruit app at all.

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:01 AM Edited by gear999, 22 January 2014 - 12:02 AM.

There's a profanity filter? Really? R* makes a game with a bunch of swearing in it but they can't stand licence plates that say "F*CK YOU" without the forum-required censor?  That is f*cked up.

Ontopic:
2014_01_18_20_37_52.jpg

You mad OP?

MysteryCereal
  • MysteryCereal

MysteryCereal

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:10 AM

Yea, the little things make me laugh.

9swlcw.jpg2ynmcsw.jpg

Ended up doing my whole garage. Took a while because my timing was off but finally got it to work.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:21 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 22 January 2014 - 03:23 AM.

Non-Ifruit(Charles) Method:

"http://gtaforums.com...ankton-plates/"

IFruit(Charles) Method:

"http://www.se7ensins...1-all.1052881/"

Can't Login to Social Club?:

"http://www.se7ensins...roblem.185902/"

Garage 1:
~Asea Stickerbomb  w/STKYRICE Yankton LP
~Bodhi w/Mr. Raspberry Jam  w/SKULLFUK Yankton LP
~Merryweather Mesa w/o Rollcage  w/JEEPN UP Yankton LP
~Hearse  w/NECROLUV LP
~FM Lifegaurd Blazer   w/o LP
~Pheonix w/BAN ONE Yankton LP  "http://postimg.org/image/ncn13gip5/"
~Kalahari w/rollcage   w/CAGED UP Yankton LP
~Franklin's Buffalo   w/2014SRT8 Yankton LP
~Mariachi Tornado  w/EL GRITO LP
~Kalahari w/o top  w/TOP DOWN Yankton LP
Garage 2:
~Duneloader w/1947 Yankton LP
~N/A Reserved (Ratloader  w/RATROD47 Yankton LP)
~Injection w/Diff Wheels   w/1949 Yankton LP
~Surfer  w/1956 Yankton LP
~Merryweather Mesa w/o Rollcage  w/KLC  590 LP "http://postimg.org/image/5vltfkngb/"
~Z-Type  w/1937 Yankton LP
~Hotknife   w/1933 Yankton LP
~Voodoo  w/1959 Yankton LP
~Tornado Cabrio w/FU*K YOU LP
~Peyote  w/1956 Yankton LP

Cobra N
  • Cobra N

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:35 AM

I cannot thank SilverFox1 enough!  He has hooked me up on my main daily driver on both my main and 2nd character.  Yeah, it's a Washington, so the plate helps make it stand out as there aren't any other visual mods except wheels.

Really, thank you so much Fox.  :colgate:

0_0.jpg

K-lub84
  • K-lub84

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:54 AM

This is exactly why having one glitch thread was such a stupid idea. This was one of the more interesting glitches to be discovered in the last month:

http://www.se7ensins...-1-all.1052881/

Requires redirecting iFruit traffic temporarily through your PC (from Android or iOS), making an edit to the file, and submitting to R* Works a treat.

I had some one do this for me, but its not in LSC any more.

How did it revert back?

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:06 AM

Silverfox helpd me out with yankton plates for all 10 of my cars but heres one, thanks
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

That is really awesome. My favorite band and my favorite show. Mad respect.

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:19 PM

man i can't seem to get the charles method to work, instead of "9" "0", it reads "9" "3" and when i changed it, the plate doesnt change when i went to the LSC

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:43 PM

I got them from the iFruit app. Just take the app from your phone and put it on your computer. Unzip it and you will see TONS of images. Most are sprites of Chop. In fact 99% is of Chop. Had they not made a new animation set for every single change to Chop (collar color) then the full app wouldnt be as large as it is. 

• Cincy32 likes this

jws90
  • jws90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:02 PM

silverfox1 helped me out thank you very much! he is legit!

0_0.jpg

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

<3 MODified

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:22 PM

silverfox1 helped me out thank you very much! he is legit!

That he is. Definitely trustworthy. There's nothing he could do with your social club details even if he was shady. Just change your password if you have any doubts.

But yeah he's kitted me up with some REALLY nice custom rides and plates on my second character. Given me a whole new level of playability now!

Overall he's gotten me about 10 custom cars and plates across 2 characters, which was beyond what I wanted or expected.

2jtfuq.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users