Quantcast

» «
Photo

North Yankton plate as a personal plate?

160 replies to this topic
TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:28 PM

Can you get the VIce City plate with the iFruit mod? Would look so good on my Hot Pink Cognoscenti!

I now how to change the text of my plate, it's even changed my plate permanently now, which I wasn't expecting. 

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

JollySWAGman is my Dad and I'm Best Scrub 2014

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:38 PM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 14 January 2014 - 07:46 PM.

You can get the NY plate through the hacked IFruit app, the save editor, or Hex Editing a Single player save. Afterwards, you just bring the car from SP to MP.

If you want one custom made for yourself, you should visit one of the duping/modding sub-forums. There are people there who will take custom requests.

Here are some complementary pics of my vehicles with the NY plate:

Spoiler

I love the plate. I think it's much better than the regular plates.

It gives the car a lot more character.

• SilverFox1 and AgentAle47 like this

SD361
  • SD361

The Professional

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:48 PM

You can get the NY plate through the hacked IFruit app, the save editor, or Hex Editing a Single player save. Afterwards, you just bring the car from SP to MP.

If you want one custom made for yourself, you should visit one of the duping/modding sub-forums. There are people there who will take custom requests.

I find using Charles to be significantly easier than moving vehicles over from SP, but to each their own.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:52 PM

I used the Charles method. You can see on my cars in the Futo showroom thread. No one knows the conversion codes to put those other plates on yet that way.

SchwartzJesuz
  • SchwartzJesuz

CPH Ultras

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:28 PM Edited by SchwartzJesuz, 14 January 2014 - 10:35 PM.

Can anyone tell me the correct number for the NY plate? Ive tried a few numbers with no luck so far.

d8SNlNv.jpg

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Its "9":"5" if anyone is interested.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:13 PM

Easy peasy lemon squeezy. I don't use the iFruit way, though.

• GTARACER93 likes this

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

MODified Super Agent

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:18 PM

Before charles and hex editing... a jailbroken iPhone could do a whole garage in 5 minutes.

i'm still digging the SP2MP imports as even with charles there are some paint codes/scheme's that charles cant do yet.

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:25 PM

Before charles and hex editing... a jailbroken iPhone could do a whole garage in 5 minutes.

i'm still digging the SP2MP imports as even with charles there are some paint codes/scheme's that charles cant do yet.

How can I do it with an iPhone? I dont like the methods of changing my isp. Ive been looking through the app but cant find the plate names and crap. Send me a message if its not allowed to be posted. 

La SS
  • La SS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:04 AM Edited by La SS, 16 January 2014 - 12:06 AM.

Anyone tell me how to customize your license plates with a jailbroken device? Just want it for custom plates that people already have. Searched quite a bit to no avail :( PM me or post here please :D

DuPz0r
  • DuPz0r

The One & Only

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:53 AM

Let me clear up some confusion on the North Yankton license plates:

They were not the novelty plates given out during the Vespucci Beach Party weekend event. Those were, as far as I'm aware, normal plates that read 'VESPUCCI' and 'BEACHBUM' and so on.

The only way I know of how to mod North Yankton plates onto a car is to hex edit using a single player save editor, and using the SP to MP glitch to bring it over. However, once you've got the NY plates on a car, you can use the iFruit app exploit/glitch to change what the plate reads, without changing it back to a normal San Andreas plate. If there is a way to do it all through the iFruit app, somebody please tell me.

Somebody posted the hex IDs for NY plates in the 360 duping thread, go check there for instructions and to request a car with Yankton plates on it. I think the hex ID's 05 or something on the license plate.

You guys are saying that people are using the iFruit app but I dont see how thats possible. As you see in the picture below, the North Yankton plate isnt even in the app and secondly, I dont see how you could change plates through the app. You could switch pngs all you want but it wont change anything. 

I would love to be able to have different plates. I think it was from the beach bum weekend or modded in. Most likely though it was the special event.

LP2Xr4d.png

Are these all in the iFruit app? Would love to have Liberty City plates on my Calvacade.

Are those plates in the game too? Wow i'm missing out.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:55 AM

Could someone PM me the jailbroken iPhone method too? Might make my jailbreak useful for something besides editing Control Center.

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

MODified Super Agent

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:19 PM

How can I do it with an iPhone? I dont like the methods of changing my isp. Ive been looking through the app but cant find the plate names and crap. Send me a message if its not allowed to be posted. 

Anyone tell me how to customize your license plates with a jailbroken device? Just want it for custom plates that people already have. Searched quite a bit to no avail :( PM me or post here please :D

Could someone PM me the jailbroken iPhone method too? Might make my jailbreak useful for something besides editing Control Center.

When i did my iPhone 4 it was the only version at the time that could be used with Flex to hack iFruit.  At that time Iphone 4, 4S's and 5's running higher than 6.1.4 would not work for jailbrakes and or iFruit/Flex hacks.  Not being mean, but google jailbreaking your iPhone model.  If you have a 4 i can send you the link i used.  I initially paid for a site to get me instructions and the FREE site i googled had the best instructions to jailbreak my iphone.

Once the phone is jailbroken you'll need to use Cydia (which is like the app store) to download Flex.  Flex has a ton of hacks allready built in and iFruit is one of them that has all parts for $0, change any license plate to any name EVEN if it exists and a few other hacks.

i almost forgot there is a site that has a reference to this topic HERE very helpful and can answer your questions regarding jailbreakable models and versions.

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:03 AM

Can anyone tell me the correct number for the NY plate? Ive tried a few numbers with no luck so far.

d8SNlNv.jpg

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Its "9":"5" if anyone is interested.

Has anyone had success in getting the other plates into the game or is NY the only one thus far?

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:06 AM

Yankton is the only one. Tried numbers 6 to 20 and nothing.

Maybe its because those plates arent actually in the game where the yankton plates are.
They could just be novelty plates for prizes and sh*t

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:13 AM

Thanks. I'm about to do this. One last question, it looks like the NY plates appropriately space out the characters on the plate - whereas this never seemed to be the case with the SA plates (at least on SP, my MP plate had the full 8 characters). Is it true that NY plates will appropriately space out characters on custom plates under 8 characters?

Probably a dumb question on some level. Thanks though!

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:41 AM

When i did my iPhone 4 it was the only version at the time that could be used with Flex to hack iFruit.  At that time Iphone 4, 4S's and 5's running higher than 6.1.4 would not work for jailbrakes and or iFruit/Flex hacks.  Not being mean, but google jailbreaking your iPhone model.  If you have a 4 i can send you the link i used.  I initially paid for a site to get me instructions and the FREE site i googled had the best instructions to jailbreak my iphone.

Once the phone is jailbroken you'll need to use Cydia (which is like the app store) to download Flex.  Flex has a ton of hacks allready built in and iFruit is one of them that has all parts for $0, change any license plate to any name EVEN if it exists and a few other hacks.

i almost forgot there is a site that has a reference to this topic HERE very helpful and can answer your questions regarding jailbreakable models and versions.

Paid Cydia app, huh.

Okay. I'll try this out. Thanks man for the help. I remember having Flex before, but I deleted it because I didn't have GTA 5 then so iFruit was kinda useless, lol.

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

🔰🍁

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:43 AM

I would love modifying a custom plate for each and every one of my vehicles buuut I find the process way too long and frustrating.  :dontgetit:

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:44 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 18 January 2014 - 11:37 AM.

NON-Ifruit Method for Yankton Plates:

1.Get a save editor(Link Below)

2.Edit any Yankton/Snow vehicle into Michael's $30k/CE garage.(Edit the Name onto your plate at this point.)

3.Now load the game and check that all is right and you have a Yankton car in Michael's garage.

4.Save and now edit the new save.

5.Replace the Yankton/Snow vehicle with the Vehicle you want a Yankton plate on.

6.Load the game and check out your new Vehicle with Yankton Plates.

7.Do the SP>MP glitch to bring your custom Yankton badged vehicle into Online.

8.Place a Tracker and Insurance on your new vehicle.

SP>MP Glitch:

"http://gtaforums.com...rks-with-pics/" -or- "http://gtaforums.com...from-sp-to-mp/"

Save Editor & Bruteforce:

Save Editor:

"http://wikisend.com/...load/732486/GTA V Save Editor 1.08.zip"

BruteForce:

"http://ps3tools.aldostools.org/BruteforceSaveData.rar"

~Copy the GTAV save file to a USB.

~Copy "PS3" folder to your computer.

~Use "Bruteforce" 1st to decrypt "Rage.sav" .

~then edit it with "GTAV Save Editor 1.08".

~Save your edited file as "Rage1.sav".

~Delete "Rage.save".

~Rename your file "Rage1.sav" to "Rage.sav".

~Now use "Bruteforce" to encrypt "all decrypted files".

~Copy the "PS3" folder to the usb.

~Copy the GTAV gamesave to your system, Replacing the original.

~Now Follow the instructions on the SP>MP glitch site I have links to above.

• Thisguyherenow likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:25 AM

Got Flex. Which one does the North Yankton plate? So much patches.

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:47 AM

Got Flex. Which one does the North Yankton plate? So much patches.

Yankton plates aren't on flex homie.  You have to use the charles browser to intercept and edit the ticket, that makes the Yankton plate.  Flex just makes it so you can order as many plates as you want.

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

JODYHiGHROLLER

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:15 AM

The Charles method is extremely easy.. some tips are to do it in single player, and before you hit 'accept' on ifruit, start throttling on Charles. The flag next to the record button. This gives you all the time in the world to edit the plate.

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:35 AM

I found that you didn't need to throttle in sp at all.  since you don't get the order notification until you log in you can still take your time.  Only thing is that if you take too long the order doesn't show up at all.

It was funny I actually had a small plate shop going in online. was taking requests and people would dupe me their cars or if they were requesting cars I was either hunting or buying and upgrading full garages for people.  That sh*t took time with the yankton plates though, because even if someone wanted all the same plates, with yankton plates the change doesn't stay on the ticket that long, so you have to do them one by one.  shut down full garage requests when I started keeping the sh*t people were duping to me, and this maintenance completely shut me down lol

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:46 AM

Darn. And I went to all the trouble of getting the repo for Flex for ios 7.

Well, at least I get free upgrades. That's cool.

Oh, and I can change from NFSTR11 to NFSMW or NFSR13. NFSTR sucked, with Potato Head and shovel face and really horrible story mode.

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:47 AM Edited by Thisguyherenow, 17 January 2014 - 07:47 AM.

Thanks. I'm about to do this. One last question, it looks like the NY plates appropriately space out the characters on the plate - whereas this never seemed to be the case with the SA plates (at least on SP, my MP plate had the full 8 characters). Is it true that NY plates will appropriately space out characters on custom plates under 8 characters?

Probably a dumb question on some level. Thanks though!

I don't know if it automatically centers it but you can actually use charles to put spaces.  So if you have something that is four letters just hit space twice  and it will be centered.  so instead of "four"  make "  four  "

I used spaces to make me blank plates and some other junk lol

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

My biggest stink about this is 5 letter words though, they don't center correctly.

Also 6 letter plates that want a space.  So i just started doing two spaces in between words and sh*t came out alright :)

0_0.jpg

• DevsNzL, SilverFox1 and Cincy32 like this

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:31 PM Edited by Cincy32, 17 January 2014 - 12:35 PM.

Is there a way to get around Rockstar's word filter on the plates while using Charles or to get around the word filters do you need to use a SP file editor? I just tried using LOVE followed by a bad four letter word for a woman as my plate on my Sentinel convertible and I got a text in game from LSC saying the plate was inappropriate and that I needed to try again.

Interestingly enough, it does not include "rape" as a censored word.

EDIT: And thanks for the replies Thisguyherenow

SilverFox1
  • SilverFox1

MODified

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:15 PM

no there's not away around the profanity filter since the check is on the server side now. You could try using numbers like '1' instead of 'I' etc.

I'll be available all day to help set personal/yankton plates for people who can't get ifruit, flex, or charles to work, just pm me.

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

<3 MODified

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:44 PM

I would love me some Boxxy yankton plates.. The whole process seems too lengthy and time consuming though :L

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

JollySWAGman is my Dad and I'm Best Scrub 2014

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:45 PM

Is there a way to get around Rockstar's word filter on the plates while using Charles or to get around the word filters do you need to use a SP file editor? I just tried using LOVE followed by a bad four letter word for a woman as my plate on my Sentinel convertible and I got a text in game from LSC saying the plate was inappropriate and that I needed to try again.

Interestingly enough, it does not include "rape" as a censored word.

EDIT: And thanks for the replies Thisguyherenow

Use the save editor then bring the vehicle into MP.

That's about the best you could do.

• SeaWallTx likes this

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:50 PM

I would love me some Boxxy yankton plates.. The whole process seems too lengthy and time consuming though :L

Actually, the lengthiest part is the setup: downloading Charles, getting an iPhone (if you're like me and don't have one), etc. One you're ready to go I was changing plates on my cars in less than a minute per car, it's really surprisingly simple, even for script kiddy standards (lol like there are standards for SKs).

And Sugar Free Nos, that's what I was thinking. Thanks. Oh well, at least I got "LEMNPARTY" on my Asea.

• SilverFox1 likes this

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:53 PM

Is it even possible to have LC or VC plates?
That would be f*cking amazing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users