Quantcast

» «
Photo

North Yankton plate as a personal plate?

160 replies to this topic
JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:34 AM

How is this done? If it's possible, could you teach me? Is there a tutorial somewhere? I would really like the Yankton plate for a few of my cars. :)

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:43 AM

where have you seen this other than possibly single player?

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:44 AM

0_0.jpg

lol, i'll try find tutorial and message you.

• JeepXJFreak98, CHIEFSTA, lokdogiv and 2 others like this

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:46 AM

There's a guy who posted his Sentinel XS in the "Rate The Car Above You Thread" that had a North Yankton plate. Lemme find the pic of it...

Here:QgC7l2I.jpg

• MantisFang, Exqlusive, SlammedSultanRS and 1 other like this

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:48 AM

It involves hacking through the iFruit app.  Possibly other ways, but that is the way I've seen it. 

VANAGON
  • VANAGON

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:49 AM

It involves hacking through the iFruit app.  Possibly other ways, but that is the way I've seen it. 

Is that the only way? If so could it be modded on pc? I dont have it on an iphone.

K-lub84
  • K-lub84

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:52 AM

Oh damn I want some North Yankton LP's!!!

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:53 AM

Ifruit is what i use.  Could use save editor too I think but I can't say anything about that lol I don't have it.

VANAGON
  • VANAGON

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:55 AM

They look so awesome, im dying for someone to figure out some methods but I know it wont be easy...

Ifruit is what i use.  Could use save editor too I think but I can't say anything about that lol I don't have it.

Is your ifruit jailbroken with cydia? I only have the pc version.

Nemesis2252
  • Nemesis2252

Arch Enemy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:57 AM

was this the novelty license plate earned from the beach bum weekend playlist victors? i dont particularly care for it, but still pretty unique and cool. wish i could change my custom license plate though :(

VANAGON
  • VANAGON

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:08 AM

was this the novelty license plate earned from the beach bum weekend playlist victors? i dont particularly care for it, but still pretty unique and cool. wish i could change my custom license plate though :(

Rockstar actually lets people use these who won them in the beach bum thing?

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:11 AM

Rockstar actually lets people use these who won them in the beach bum thing?

Nah its from North Yankton, the place in the single player prologue.  Nothing to do with beach bum.  Plus it's always snowing in north yankton lol

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:12 AM

Now that I think about it, were the North Yankton Plates the plates they were talking about?  Did they even give those out?  I mean...didn't the playlist and event in general kind of crash and burn?

VANAGON
  • VANAGON

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:14 AM

I never really saw any giveaways with the social club event thing, besides special crate drops.

• teckn1que and OoKn1ghtHawkoO like this

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:20 AM

Hell, I didn't even see the special crate drops and I played for hours during the events.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:21 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 11 January 2014 - 04:23 AM.

I participated in the beach bum playlist shenanigans and won..didn't get any license plate.

All I saw was Rockstar increased the chance of a special crate being dropped...which for most they still didn't see it because they dropped hours after the message pops up.

Did get a shirt though.

VANAGON
  • VANAGON

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:24 AM

It has to be in the ifuit app, ive looked everywhere and cant find anything about it.

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:26 AM Edited by Pizentu, 11 January 2014 - 04:27 AM.

You guys are saying that people are using the iFruit app but I dont see how thats possible. As you see in the picture below, the North Yankton plate isnt even in the app and secondly, I dont see how you could change plates through the app. You could switch pngs all you want but it wont change anything. 

I would love to be able to have different plates. I think it was from the beach bum weekend or modded in. Most likely though it was the special event.

LP2Xr4d.png

• Ibareny likes this

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:27 AM Edited by Thisguyherenow, 11 January 2014 - 04:29 AM.

You guys are saying that people are using the iFruit app but I dont see how thats possible. As you see in the picture below, the North Yankton plate isnt even in the app and secondly, I dont see how you could change plates through the app. You could switch pngs all you want but it wont change anything. 

I would love to be able to have different plates. I think it was from the beach bum weekend. 

LP2Xr4d.png

these are in the app?

0_0.jpg

lol, i'll try find tutorial and message you.

Changed mine on ifruit homie :)

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:30 AM Edited by liquidussnake119, 11 January 2014 - 04:30 AM.

I would love to be able to have different plates. I think it was from the beach bum weekend or modded in. Most likely though it was the special event.

You have to hack the app.  It isn't available in it normally.

DevsNzL
  • DevsNzL

I'm Watching You

• Members
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:30 AM

There is the ifruit way.  And some other way as well.

• N0LA DEL3TE likes this

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:49 AM

Someone wanna explain the "iFruit way". 

Exqlusive
  • Exqlusive

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:50 AM

There's a guy who posted his Sentinel XS in the "Rate The Car Above You Thread" that had a North Yankton plate. Lemme find the pic of it...

Here:QgC7l2I.jpg

qBrmSDj.jpg

h3h3h3.

• JeepXJFreak98 likes this

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:50 AM

So has anyone given a tutorial here yet? Possible on Android? I'd assume it would be easier to mod an app in Android than iOS. Looking at the 7sins forum to see if I find what ever it is people are talking about here.

VANAGON
  • VANAGON

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:09 AM Edited by VANAGON, 11 January 2014 - 05:09 AM.

I just wanna know how to do it for the pc version, the ios way is really confusing, there is a vid tut.

The yankton plate is the only one discussed though, whatabout those liberty city and sprunk plates in the pic?

• Dat_SaintsFan likes this

hungpaul22
  • hungpaul22

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:17 AM

Let me clear up some confusion on the North Yankton license plates:

They were not the novelty plates given out during the Vespucci Beach Party weekend event. Those were, as far as I'm aware, normal plates that read 'VESPUCCI' and 'BEACHBUM' and so on.

The only way I know of how to mod North Yankton plates onto a car is to hex edit using a single player save editor, and using the SP to MP glitch to bring it over. However, once you've got the NY plates on a car, you can use the iFruit app exploit/glitch to change what the plate reads, without changing it back to a normal San Andreas plate. If there is a way to do it all through the iFruit app, somebody please tell me.

Somebody posted the hex IDs for NY plates in the 360 duping thread, go check there for instructions and to request a car with Yankton plates on it. I think the hex ID's 05 or something on the license plate.

LP2Xr4d.png

Are these all in the iFruit app? Would love to have Liberty City plates on my Calvacade.

• dfeazy likes this

SilverFox1
  • SilverFox1

MODified

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:58 PM

I helped VANAGON get Yankton plates on all his cars. If anyone else is interested LMK via PM. Can do vanity plates/ yankton, custom tire smoke, all upgrades (except transmission), all paints (incl chrome)

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

The Notorious K.i.T.T.Y

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:03 PM Edited by KiTTYReCkless, 14 January 2014 - 06:03 PM.

They're made using a save editor and bringing them in  from SP to MP.

0_0.jpg

• Kinnaj likes this

SilverFox1
  • SilverFox1

MODified

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:06 PM

I use ifruit / charles. I did a whole garage in about 20 minutes, works great :)

SD361
  • SD361

The Professional

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:21 PM

This is exactly why having one glitch thread was such a stupid idea. This was one of the more interesting glitches to be discovered in the last month:

http://www.se7ensins...-1-all.1052881/

Requires redirecting iFruit traffic temporarily through your PC (from Android or iOS), making an edit to the file, and submitting to R* Works a treat.

• SilverFox1 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users