What to Do When I Have 5 Stars

47 replies to this topic
SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

I have close to 7000 cops killed. I would be happy with 50000 for an all time total down the line. Those LSPD pricks deserve it.

• Ryan_Codebreaker likes this

Ryan_Codebreaker
  • Ryan_Codebreaker

Van Society Representative

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:50 PM

Got 5 stars?  RUN :)

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:54 PM

I go down by the beach by the fair rides their is a canal you swim into that goes forever. The police boat will only go so far in. Just keep swimming until you have lost them

After you lose the wanted level, steal the police boat and go for a ride. HELL YEAH !!!!

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:58 AM

Tunnels are the best. Parking garages can work if you can get there without them following you in, which is highly unlikely, but possible. I've evaded a few from inside Los Santos Customs too. Just drive in and shoot and it will close but you can stay inside of it. It funnels the cops in through the door and eventually they stopped showing up and I got away hiding inside the car port in there. You can use it as cover in front of the LSC door as well.

best post^ only thing i would add is go to the train tracks and follow til you find a tunnel. for whatever reason cops can not drive on the tracks.

Judas0ne
  • Judas0ne

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:40 AM Edited by Judas0ne, 11 January 2014 - 01:40 AM.

There is no achievement for it.

http://www.xboxachie...v/achievements/

No but there is an Award (RP) for it called the Police Mocker. You need to evade a 5 star wanted level 5 times.

You can check all of the awards on R*'s Social Club

http://socialclub.ro...v/career/awards

xNinjaStarfishx
  • xNinjaStarfishx

Happy Happy Joy Joy

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:42 AM

Personally? Get to the nearest f*cking train.

Not only will it make the chase easy to lose while even stirring things up by shooting helicopters from the train flatbed, but you get a nice tour of southern San Andreas while you're at it.

this.

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Thug

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:00 AM

I think best way if you don't care about occasionally changing lobby is driven yourself to the nearest LS customs with or without cops doesn't matter then press start menu quick and swap character or go game store when you return you still have the stars but no cops around so just drive into ls and respray.

BLeonard
  • BLeonard

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:38 AM

There is no achievement for it.

http://www.xboxachie...v/achievements/

No but there is an Award (RP) for it called the Police Mocker. You need to evade a 5 star wanted level 5 times.

You can check all of the awards on R*'s Social Club

http://socialclub.ro...v/career/awards

Evading 5 times will only get you the bronze award.

5 = Bronze = 100 RP
10 = Silver = 200 RP
25 = Gold = 400 RP
50 = Platinum = 800 RP

Pretty sure this is the breakdown for the Police Mocker Award.

-Bill

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:04 AM

Drive to Zancudo, and get a jet. Escaping the cops in the air is way too easy in this game. Lol

I say Zancudo because it's almost impossible to get a plane off the ground if you're at Sandy Shores, Mackenzie AF, or LSX. Lol, only thing you have to worry about is a random-spawning tank.

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:09 AM

1. Drive offroad to avoid police cruisers.

2. Find a subway

3. Buh-bye police

PGC137
  • PGC137

OPTR

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:19 AM

2qbxfv8.jpg    You can get a five star pretty easy in the fairgrounds lots of cover, when your ready jump the rail and go into the canal that cuts into the beach. Or spawn a tank blow sh!t up and drive the tank into the canal to sink it to keep the police boat out but ether way once you swim in so far they loose sight.jkyj3o.jpg      My personal favorite is binco as seen by the green icon. Go inside get cover behind the counter use the cash register to cover your head and shoot anyone that comes in the door or passes by. You will want to have a car close to the door and when ready hop in your ride drive through the parking lot and bust a right down the street. A short distance away you will see a bridge over the canals, on the map right before the words vespucci. Get out jump over the rail and swim under. Their are 2 concrete walls in the water so swim to the farthest one. The cops will follow you down to the water but they wont go in and the concrete wall prevents them from seeing you

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:00 AM

I sit on the bridge going to Fort Zancudo. If you get close enough to the gate where the soldiers can't shoot you, the helicopters won't spawn so you can have some fun with that. Then when I get bored, I'll hop in my car and go into one of those big train tunnels or call Lester.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:15 AM

"What to Do When I Have 5 Stars"

It's really quite easy.
HAjHXnu.jpg

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:28 AM

I want DJ Luke to come back and yell:

"F*ck Los Santos Police Department!"

Forgoten214
  • Forgoten214

Play for fun

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:09 AM

If you have 5 stars they follow you into tunnels. Best way to go out to the beach or find a way to get into LSC somehow. I don't think I've ever survived a 5 star without them killing me without going into LSC. Its pretty much impossible to escape without sneaking into LSC. 

2qbxfv8.jpg    You can get a five star pretty easy in the fairgrounds lots of cover, when your ready jump the rail and go into the canal that cuts into the beach. Or spawn a tank blow sh!t up and drive the tank into the canal to sink it to keep the police boat out but ether way once you swim in so far they loose sight.jkyj3o.jpg      My personal favorite is binco as seen by the green icon. Go inside get cover behind the counter use the cash register to cover your head and shoot anyone that comes in the door or passes by. You will want to have a car close to the door and when ready hop in your ride drive through the parking lot and bust a right down the street. A short distance away you will see a bridge over the canals, on the map right before the words vespucci. Get out jump over the rail and swim under. Their are 2 concrete walls in the water so swim to the farthest one. The cops will follow you down to the water but they wont go in and the concrete wall prevents them from seeing you

Lol that battery life, should've gotten a Android. xD lol jk. Nice post :) 

PGC137
  • PGC137

OPTR

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:57 PM

It's easy to loose 5 stars if you know the limitations of how they chase you. As long as you find cover OFF the Main Street with overhead cover from the helicopters they will drive right by based on the last radioed location. Provided they didn't see you enter. I just wish the military would bring it instead of me having to go to the base landing my heli on the roof and starting it there. But leading massive chases until my wheels fall off is one of the few fun things to do online until they add more content

FJack
  • FJack

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:07 PM

There's a big old church in the city with a bell tower that the cops can't reach on foot and the only cover is too tall and narrow for helos to get a good angle. I normally go there, park an escape helo on the roof then get 5 stars there. Once I want to lose the stars I fly high over a tunnel entrance then halo to the tunnels to get rid of the stars. Works like a charm.

there IS an award for getting away from 5 star wanted levels, however it requires you do it many times (25 i think but maybe even more)

to lose a 5 star wanted level and for it to count you CANNOT use lester, to attain a 5 star wanted level one must maintain a four star wanted level for 10 mins

the quickest way is to steal a jet and then get away from the police by flying high and making the mini map bigger, try to stay close but out of the range of vision of the choppers to prolong their despawning and the reappearing of another, if one disappears then get ready to make a turn as it will always give you some time to avoid it reconnecting its vision, once getting rid of them, fly back to the base and nip in and out to get 4 stars again, you will probably be targeted by lock on rockets so just fly up to avoid those, if the military base send a jet you will need to fly behind it and kill it before bothering about police. The most i managed was 4 times before losing a jet.

this guys right.

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Puttin' on an iron shirt.....

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

I'm lazy so like to get 5 stars without leaving my car, you'd think I was American or something! :p
Get a car with a bulletproof arse, attain a 3 star wanted level then park in the underpass below Rockford hills mall facing the jump. All the hogs then come from behind you, so you can pick them off with the AP. Once the 5 stars are attained blast it over the jump then head south to the train tunnels.
The only snag in the plan is the occasional passing sticky bomber, so if anyone shows up in a lurid super get out of there!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users