Remove money? Don't bother.

63 replies to this topic
vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Merryweather Security

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

Well that I can fully understand. I guess it was vipprimo who said that unless he saw the actual post he was burying his head in the sand. Either or.. I need a puppy to kick. 

Yes, my head is in the sand. (This after you posted "hope that helps" to the other guy)

Oh, btw, if you noticed on the update thread it says "no money cash/bank has been removed from accounts."

http://gtaforums.com...as-109-removed/

So where's your R* now?

So now we have solid links that "say" one thing from R* and it didn't happen.  

Now what?  

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:45 PM

I don't care about it at all

Some hacker will give me billions again

and again

and again

QFT.

They can patch dns all they want...can't do much vs the real deal...Just as I assumed...why take it away if they can't stop it entirely.

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:26 PM Edited by redfirebird87, 11 January 2014 - 08:36 PM.

Well that I can fully understand. I guess it was vipprimo who said that unless he saw the actual post he was burying his head in the sand. Either or.. I need a puppy to kick.

Yes, my head is in the sand. (This after you posted "hope that helps" to the other guy)

Oh, btw, if you noticed on the update thread it says "no money cash/bank has been removed from accounts."

So where's your R* now?

So now we have solid links that "say" one thing from R* and it didn't happen.  

Now what?

I missed the part where they said it would be today.

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:49 PM

I confess I'm at the "don't bother" stage myself - for two reasons:

1 - I've had my Alt on effective hiatus for a few weeks now as she's holding the gifted millions - but I'm sick of having to manage it, so I'm just going to bank it and start acting like it's mine. 

2 - Taking the money now really doesn't matter as I can't see myself still playing this game in a month without some new content.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users