carbon rs vs bati?

12 replies to this topic
Vicarious Mind
  • Vicarious Mind

Gun Runner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:04 AM

Which one is faster or better? I know not many have the carbon that's why I ask its hard to find anything about it

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:07 AM

I jacked a guys RS last night! nothing to write home about and nowhere near as good as a Bati

Cole McGrath
  • Cole McGrath

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:11 AM Edited by Cole McGrath, 10 January 2014 - 10:13 AM.

Well I can't say much about the Carbon RS too, however I tested it when we were able to buy it on Legendary Motorsports (Dunno if that Glitch still works, but I got rid of it, since I just wanted to test it and needed it's spot)

For me the Handling was alright and so was the Acceleration. Look wasn't my taste, but regarding it's speed it >says< on my SocialClub Page, that I reached my personal Top mph (in my case kmh) with it.

Tbh it didn't feel that fast for me, and also I didn't start a study about those 2 bikes (Still got the Bati) but regarding my SocialClub Page the Carbon RS would be faster than the Bati (I'm using the Bati alot and apparently never hit the same speed like I did with the Carbon RS).

If I'd have got the CE + an empty slot, i'd definitely get the carbon RS, but would also keep my Bati.

But well, I guess CE owners can give you a more precise answer if they tested both of them long term.

I jacked a guys RS last night! nothing to write home about and nowhere near as good as a Bati

Well, was his RS modded? Not going to say the RS is better, or worse than the Bati, for me (both fully modded) there wasn't a big difference, that's why i'm asking^^

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:29 AM

Well I can't say much about the Carbon RS too, however I tested it when we were able to buy it on Legendary Motorsports (Dunno if that Glitch still works, but I got rid of it, since I just wanted to test it and needed it's spot)

For me the Handling was alright and so was the Acceleration. Look wasn't my taste, but regarding it's speed it >says< on my SocialClub Page, that I reached my personal Top mph (in my case kmh) with it.

Tbh it didn't feel that fast for me, and also I didn't start a study about those 2 bikes (Still got the Bati) but regarding my SocialClub Page the Carbon RS would be faster than the Bati (I'm using the Bati alot and apparently never hit the same speed like I did with the Carbon RS).

If I'd have got the CE + an empty slot, i'd definitely get the carbon RS, but would also keep my Bati.

But well, I guess CE owners can give you a more precise answer if they tested both of them long term.

Well, was his RS modded? Not going to say the RS is better, or worse than the Bati, for me (both fully modded) there wasn't a big difference, that's why i'm asking^^

Couldnt say for sure, only that he was a high rank and it 'looked' fully modded. No way to really tell 

Cole McGrath
  • Cole McGrath

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:58 AM Edited by Cole McGrath, 10 January 2014 - 11:59 AM.

Couldnt say for sure, only that he was a high rank and it 'looked' fully modded. No way to really tell 

Alright, in the end it's nothing of greater importance, however the OP asked for some information and saying something like the Stock RS loses against the fully modded bati you know^^

Anyway, since I mentioned the speed stat on SocialClub:

W81tG3K.png

Don't mind the German and the other stats, just wanted to show that it's indeed the stat of my Online Character and ofc the given value.

Btw: 248.7 kph =

154.535016 mph
Idk what's the average speed in Online (I checked the leaderboard on GTA5stats but ofc, many ridicolous high values there..) maybe it's just kinda broken for me. I read about Online Speed being lower than SP, idk if it's the truth, but i guess so.
Anyway my value seems kinda low + the Bati felt quite faster.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:03 PM

its all irrelevant anyway. Get the Akuma and a Bagger. Sorted

K-lub84
  • K-lub84

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:05 PM

This guys pretty dead on.
I liked it mainly because when the game launched it WAS A 1 SEATER!

Then when r* added all those pics in the online car shops it turned into a 2 seated. :(

The stat bars look just a hair less then the bati modded and not modded.

My social club says my max speed is with the carbon. I had a bati when I was doing testing. I couldn't hit that speed in my bati 155.33 mph
I liked the the handling more on the carbon over the bati.

Vicarious Mind
  • Vicarious Mind

Gun Runner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:18 PM

I have the Bati 801 and I've owned the Carbon RS (Collectors edition). 

I just don't know which I like more and wanted to see which one you guys prefered. I like the Bati but I'm kinda a hipster and like to use things that not many other people use. Not to mention I love the way the Carbon RS looks. That Carbon Black look is very sexy and unique but can it hold its own against a Bati or Akuma? 

Used to have a Akuma, the handling and brakes sucked on it and crashed a lot, quickly sold it and went back to the Bati. But now im debating, is the Carbon RS better? Maybe I should try that out. 

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

Antihero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:41 PM Edited by JaysonVoorhees, 10 January 2014 - 12:42 PM.

The Carbon RS is statistically superior to the Bati when both are stock. With full modifcations though, I have no idea.

Really sucks how you can't paint or put an emblem on the Carbon RS though.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:54 PM

Bati 801 wins easily even when not modded.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

Between the Carbon RS and the Bati, I'd have to say that the Akuma is the best.

• Nehocbelac and Hoosierdaddy76 like this

GambleGamble
  • GambleGamble

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:14 PM

Bagger is #1

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:25 PM

Akuma is where it's at. Try it and (if you survive) you won't be disappointed. Anytime I try giving a Bati or Nemesis another chance, I end up going back to the Akuma. Once you master it, I truly believe it's the fastest point-to-pont vehicle in the game excluding helicopters and including airplanes with everything in-between calling Pegasus and actually landing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users