Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:14 PM

Please make another rd still set in the wild west. Please!!!! :r*:

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Big Homie

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:13 PM

I hope this isn't true, I was really hoping for a Bully 2 as Rockstar's next major title. :/

• Flight180Victm likes this

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

Give me the power, I beg of you!

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:58 AM

I hope this isn't true, I was really hoping for a Bully 2 as Rockstar's next major title. :/

Same here. I LOVED Red Dead Redemption but Bully 2 is long overdue!

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Big Homie

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:13 AM Edited by Shenmue18, 18 January 2014 - 11:14 AM.

Agreed, RDR was a masterpiece but it's been close to 8 years since Bully came out. Luckily for us, Rockstar isn't the type to never make a sequel to a game that we all loved, and just stick to their biggest cash cow. They've made sequels to Red Dead, Midnight Club, Max Payne and Manhunt, despite none of those selling as well as GTA does. So I wouldn't lose hope in a possible sequel to Bully being in the works.

Emmi
  • Emmi

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:26 PM

Bully 2 should be next. I'm very confident. Of course I'm also anxious for a new Red Dead but Bully 2 is definitely my choice for R*s next game.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:02 PM

I would like a new shooting game that has the exact controls and gameplay as max payne 3

• Th3MaN1 likes this

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:35 AM

I would like a RDR prequel. I can't picture playing another RDR with Jack as the main character. I think they can make a hell of a good story with John when he was a gang member

kasa
  • kasa

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:08 PM

would love another RDR!! hopefully in an earlier time frame. a bit more focus on native Americans!

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:31 PM

Agent, Red Dead 3, Bully 2, GTA 6. This is why I love R*

I do hope they say f*ck it and make Manhunt 3. 

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:14 AM

I would like a RDR prequel. I can't picture playing another RDR with Jack as the main character. I think they can make a hell of a good story with John when he was a gang member

That won't happen. Rob Wiethoff has settled down with his family. He lives about two hours away from me in Indiana.

Eagles
  • Eagles

Here we go, kids

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:05 AM

Ah nah, I don't want another Red Dead Redemption. It's too soon.

All I want is a Bully 2 with a lot of polemic stuff and all the college sh*t (mostly because I wanna experience how an american college life is because here in Brazil it sucks compared to what we know about America). Also I wanna be able to drive cars. And I hope they keep karts. That's all I want.

• TaviColen123 likes this

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:41 AM Edited by Lil ski, 22 January 2014 - 03:44 AM.

Red Dead Revenge, they bring john back to life with the use of machine stuff and he's like a western robocop. you have to hunt down the people that killed you. (I work for Rockstar)

**snorts**

jeans-out-of-dryer-tuco-tight-tight-tigh

Ahh robots, ninjas, spiders, f*ck I don't care just keep bringing that sh*t! -Rockstar execs

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:28 AM

Eagles, on 22 Jan 2014 - 05:05 AM, said:

Ah nah, I don't want another Red Dead Redemption. It's too soon.

All I want is a Bully 2 with a lot of polemic stuff and all the college sh*t (mostly because I wanna experience how an american college life is because here in Brazil it sucks compared to what we know about America). Also I wanna be able to drive cars. And I hope they keep karts. That's all I want.

I agree but i dont know about the driving cars part, i mean they dont want to look like a GTA clone so i hope there is no actual killing and guns and that sort of thing because it ruins the charm that the first Bully had , many people loved it because it was sort of a teen version of GTA , if you put more mature stuff in it , it would stop being the game that we all know and love .

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:58 AM Edited by iNero, 01 April 2014 - 03:59 AM.

I just want this level of epicness again

GTAV doesnt come close to this at any point

• 018361 and Witchking Of Angmar like this

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:57 AM

Indeed <3

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Academy Apocalypse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:02 AM

Would you guys prefer multiple protagonists like GTA V, or a singular protagonist like other games?

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:31 AM

I don't know actually... I like having just one protagonist because I feel like I get a closer connection to him/her.
Call of Juarez(with Billy and Ray) and Call of Juarez bound in blood(with Ray and Thomas) pulled it off though, and I love how they did it in The Last of Us ...So two protagonists would may be acceptable if they used some inspiration from those games(especially TLOU).
I didn't like how they did it in GTAV, since I didn't feel any close connection to the protagonists and it was annoying with the switching between in the middle of a shootout(especially the parts where you had to switch).

• CatDog96 likes this

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:28 AM Edited by Joe Chip, 01 April 2014 - 10:30 AM.

One protagonist is fine. Having multiple protagonists gives the developers the freedom to switch stories around, and all the stories just end up feeling weak. If they kept to one single story with the protagonists (like maybe you play as a few of outlaws who spend the game doing outlaw stuff and helping each other out of rough situations, or a couple members of the same native american tribe and then maybe a military general who's after them) I wouldn't mind, but if they used it as an opportunity to try to tackle every aspect of life on the frontier then no way!

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:06 PM

The next RDR should go back even further in time, to the colonial era or even earlier than that. Stories inspired from past history can be done fabulously!

• Th3MaN1 likes this

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:17 PM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 01 April 2014 - 01:17 PM.

I want indians!! 

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:18 PM

Having multiple protagonists would totally destroy RDR imo.
It doesnt fit innthe setting and atmosphere at all.
I also hope that GTA6 will only have 1 protagonist again.

Like someone said, you get a way closer connection to him and the story is way deeper with only 1 protagonist

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:20 PM

I just came up with a good idea, 2 characters one white one chinese, the white one has a posse at the start, they're robbing a train and the chinese guy is on it and one member of the posse is new and crazy, he shoots the chinese guy's uncle and kills him they continue to rob the train and in the end they betray the leader of the posse and take the gold for themselves, the white guy and the chinese guy both want revenge and the only way is to team up, at first they dislike each other and the chinese guy hates the white guy but needs his help because he's not a cowboy and is inexperienced in the desert. They could call the game red dead revenge and its about getting revenge and the relationship between the 2 characters as they go around killing outlaws and meeting the different people of the west. the end.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:22 PM

Multiple protagonists will work if the story is done right, and the mechanics are done right. GTA V managed to pull it off, although the story went off the rail about 60% through.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:23 PM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 01 April 2014 - 01:23 PM.

I just came up with a good idea, 2 characters one white one indian, the white one has a posse at the start, they're robbing a train and the indian is on it and one member of the posse is new and crazy, he shoots the indian's uncle and kills him they continue to rob the train and in the end they betray the leader of the posse and take the gold for themselves, the white guy and the indian both want revenge and the only way is to team up, at first they dislike each other and the indian hates the white guy but needs his help because he's not a cowboy and is inexperienced in the desert. They could call the game red dead revenge and its about getting revenge and the relationship between the 2 characters as they go around killing outlaws and meeting the different people of the west. the end.

Or like this?? ;)

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:29 PM

Although some liked it, to me, the multiole protagonists feature was the worst addition to game.
I didnt come close to any of the character. I felt CJ and Niko. Even Tommy, although you didnt know much about him.
Franklin is probably the only one I felt at least a bit.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:33 PM

I didn't like the multiple characters in gta 5 because they seemed like random characters rockstar put in to make everyone happy, If they actually focused on the characters and gave them good chemistry and a good story It would be great.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:51 PM Edited by esmittystud101, 01 April 2014 - 03:01 PM.

Lets just say they really are just starting to dig into RDR 2 or whatever it is called. We only have 3-5 years wait until release. By then the Next Gen's will be that much more better. I would imagine that current Gen consoles will die off. But please, for the love of God, make it Next Gen & PC only. This cross gen platform has been a wreck since Nov. Hopefully by then we can get out of this cross gen platform phase. Everyone that is still on current gen now, will hopefully have next gen by then. If you don't, this might entise you to purchase one. But all in all, I enjoyed the first game and the zombie parts too. I miss turning in skins. GTA V - YOU SUCK - LOL

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:00 PM

one thing they have to do:

give all the towns and places some stuff to do. Maybe a sidemission onr more mini-games. 

I loved the map, but there was no point in going to most of the places, cause there was just NOTHING.

I guess that comes close to the reality, but its still a game. 

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:39 PM

No, RDR is a story driven game, multiple protags would ruin the feeling. 

Btw, what do you think about pre-colonial Australia as a location? Around the time when the Brits started sending Welsh convicts there?

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:42 PM

No, RDR is a story driven game, multiple protags would ruin the feeling. 

Btw, what do you think about pre-colonial Australia as a location? Around the time when the Brits started sending Welsh convicts there?

I don't even know Australian history but no not in australia unless it was heath ledger as ned kelly

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users